It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the mark of the beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have heard of a new chip that is inserted in you arm and is very useful because you dont have to carry money and you got all you medicals records in there...But then i start to hear that this is the mark of the beast so can some one help my get some info or a photo......By the way im starting to be a christian.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Computer chips in your skin are not the mark of the beast. However it maybe the way they enforce the mark. --keeping from buying and selling and such.

The mark of the beast is Sunday law.

I suggest reading National Sunday Law HERE is a link where you can read it.

If you have question or anyone for that matter feel free to u2u me.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Its clearly says that people that dont have the mark on their hands will not be able to buy or to sell.....Wich points that the chip could be the mark because in a near future the stores will only accept the chip and no cash money will be accepted.:shk:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stketcher
Its clearly says that people that dont have the mark on their hands will not be able to buy or to sell.....Wich points that the chip could be the mark because in a near future the stores will only accept the chip and no cash money will be accepted.:shk:

The main thing to take away from what you have learned about these chips is that society is getting close to this mark of the beast. No one can say for sure that this is what the mark of the beast is going to be or if this is the very beginnings of the technology that will develope into the mark of the beast.

It is excellant that you are a christian. Keep reading and studying the Bible and paying attention to what is going on in the world and you will see many more examples of the return of Christ drawing near.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
hi Stketcher///

As G.S.M said...quote/Computer chips in your skin are not the mark of the beast. However it maybe the way they enforce the mark. --keeping from buying and selling and such.''

When the mark of the beast does show itself, it will also be a DENIAL of Christ and worship the man or his false prophet as GOD.

I believe that the world is heading toward that, especially using TECHNOLOGY.........keeping track of people and watching our every move ......smart cards with a chip ...
I'm sure there are many possibilities that technology will use to moniter our every move....and it's not for our own SAFETY but to have control of our free will...
there is alot of information regarding the ''Mark of the Beast'' .......and it's not anything new ..
Many rightous(Saints and early church fathers) people have spoken of the ''MARK'' and the Antichrist......because of the internet, it is now available to read in English , as it was mainly written in their own language...

here are a few web sites concerning the mark and the Antichrist.

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God that in due time he may exalt you. Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you. Be sober, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith." (In the 1st Holy Epistle of the Apostle Peter 5:6-9).

The Antichrist

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not; yet if
THE ANTICHRIST
should come in his own name, him ye shall recive (John 5, 43) ...
for ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do..." (John 8, 44)

"So, be warned, my friend. I have given you the signs of the antichrist.
Do not merely store them in your memory. Pass them on to everyone without
stint. If you have a child after the flesh, teach them to him forthwith.
And if you have become a godparent, forewarn your godchild, lest he should
take the false christ for the True. For 'the mystery of lawlessness doth
already work.'" (St. Cyril of Jerusalem)

Many Prophecies and signs

And there is also many prophets who spoke of the closeness of the Antichrist and what to watch out for......
Here

''Count the Number of the Beast: "666"

. I have an opinion as to this number [666], though I do not know for certain, for many names have been found in this number when it is expressed in writing. Still we say that perhaps the scription of this same seal will give us the word "I deny."..

Of such kind, in the time of that hater of all good, will be the seal, the tenor of which will be this: "I deny the Maker of heaven and earth, I deny the baptism, I deny my (former) service and attach myself to thee, and I believe in thee."

... truly those who are engrossed in the affairs of life, and with the lust of this world, will be easily brought over to the accuser [Antichrist] then, and sealed by him. - Saint Hippolytus of Rome

"Discourse on the End of the World and on Antichrist"

Saint Hippolytus lived in the 3rd century...

Read more

WHat we must know is that WE cannot predict the future, neither can the Devil or his demons.(otherwise they would know that their end will be pretty horrid)
There are many people to claim to have predicted the end of the world....as we all know, this is not possible and by the many false predictions around,many have given up on God....due to peoples own proud minds.
We are told that no one knows the end.
We are given signs and events that will happen prior to the Mark of the beast,his false prophet and the Antichrist.....

hope that helps a bit.
IX
helen

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I saw a brief news report on CNN about a company called citywatcher that placed a chip in 3 of it's workers arms for testing. When their arm was placed over a scanner/sensor they were allowed access to certain of the building where they worked. The idea behind it was for security.

The testing ground is now, for the eventual mark of the beast and all it will mean, and all it will require of the person receiving it. While we may not see the final form it will take, people(if they are willing to actually see and hear and thus understand) are being gradually introduced to the idea of it.

new topics

top topics

join