It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the three hidden numbers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
YOU GUESSED IT! 666!

All of the marks, or bars are associated with numbers at the bottom, except the marks at the first, middle, and end. Notice the marks for the number "6" are "||". And these marks are the same marks at the first, in the middle and at the end!

Here's the other numbers removed ^^^^^^^^
The number "666" is hidden in every UPC bar code!
(If you don't believe it, get a bar code and look at it!.)

Something else mysterious has appeared. In the last few years, some UPC codes have appeared with additional boxes underneath the bar code. Beside the boxes are 2 letters - the letter F and the letter H! According to researchers, they stand for forehead or hand. And the purchaser must have the required mark in their forehead or hand before purchasing.

You say it'll never happen! SOME ARE ALREADY OUT!

One party moving rapidly in bar-code identification is the Federal Government. Automatic I.D. News, April 1991, says, (p.46) "Everything that is being used in the military system has been-or will be-marked with a bar code. . . EVEN DOWN TO INDIVIDUAL SOLDIERS. . . EVERYONE GETS A BAR CODE."

At least 15 high schools in New York City are participating in a pilot program using bar- coded identification and scanners to "keep careful tabs on the students"

Esquire magazine of March 1990, (p.89) asked the obvious question, ". . .will we all be tagged in the end?"

In 1935, the Social Security program was enacted as a simple retirement system to be funded by payroll contributions. But in 1974, the Senate Finance Committee voted to issue a Social Security card to every child entering the first grade. Time magazine of March 13, 1972, commenting on the action said, (p.16) "Such a system would further enable the Government to amass information on citizens and STORE IT IN A CENTRAL COMPUTER UNDER A SINGLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER." Then in 1989, a law was passed that every child, over two-years of age, must have a Social Security number to qualify as a dependent on tax returns. Now a program has been implemented, that when the baby is born, the hospital will automatically apply for the social security number! The name of the program — ENUMERATION AT BIRTH! To Enumerate means to "ASSIGN A NUMBER!"

SOURCE & MUCH MORE INFO!

GOD Bless my brothers from other Mothers.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
you obviously have no clue how UPCs and bar codes work. Not to metion the last number in every barcode is a "Check digit" to make sure it is scanned correctly. The check digit is calculated as the sum of odd numbers (times three), and the even numbers. then figure out what number added to that some would make it a multiple of 10 and you have your check digit.

learn how to read bar code...

wiki.ehow.com...

ignorance is sometimes a really really sad thing

[edit on 1/4/2006 by Jehosephat]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat

ignorance is sometimes a really really sad thing

[edit on 1/4/2006 by Jehosephat]

indeed

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think another rather interesting question to ask is, who gives this mark?

It is given to the beast, a man! But who ist it given out of, in what name?

ponder..

AA

Maybe the mark, which always seem to have a resemblence to the number 666, makes us come to, the mark given to one, who is the same, or that is the same, and the other bars indicating each person is different.

Then so everyone who holds the same, will be marked with his number.

sounds not correct in a way.

what to say about this.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I heard the 666 in a barcode thing a few years back and since then every barcode i bothered to check seemed to match up; that is to say the lines printed above a 6 were the same as the liness at the beginning, middle and end used to tell the machine where the barcode starts and stops.

Imagine how ignorant i felt after reading the above link and realising i was reading the barcode wrong. Still, wiki-how is "The How-To Manual That Anyone Can Write or Edit", so by tomorrow my way of reading barcodes will be up there as the gospel truth and it is YOU who will be ignorant!

Seriously though, none may buy or sell save he who has the mark of the beast! And none may edit wiki-how save he who can first prove their technical and proffessional credentials....erm, maybe not.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Having looked into this a little more after wiki-how shook my faith in my ability to read barcodes, it turns out there are loads of different types of barcodes and the 666 thing is true in most of them i see. (EAN and UPC-A).

Still a conteneder for mark of the beast....

Detractors, enrich you life with barcode knowledge here:

www.taltech.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catechista
Having looked into this a little more after wiki-how shook my faith in my ability to read barcodes, it turns out there are loads of different types of barcodes and the 666 thing is true in most of them i see. (EAN and UPC-A).

Still a conteneder for mark of the beast....

Detractors, enrich you life with barcode knowledge here:

www.taltech.com...

It's not just that though old bean It's the F&H that make me

Im not that technical to understand barcodes so I wont try but If anyone with an open mind Is willing to explain abit then

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
clearly if you look at the pic of the barcode you can see the lines for the 6s right next to each other are clearly different. also im not a geniuse but i dont think that is how you read a barcode.

i do see however the connection between the S.S. administration and gov. control. do you remember the family in florida that had all there info implanted in there bodies.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by plague]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague
clearly if you look at the pic of the barcode you can see the lines for the 6s right next to each other are clearly different. also im not a geniuse but i dont think that is how you read a barcode.

i do see however the connection between the S.S. administration and gov. control. do you remember the family in florida that had all there info implanted in there bodies.

You are correct. The space between the 2 lines and the thickness of the lines determine what the code represents. The 3 so called sixes are not the same at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
hasent the number 666 been debunked ? its supposed to be 616 now

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Originally posted by plague

You are correct. The space between the 2 lines and the thickness of the lines determine what the code represents. The 3 so called sixes are not the same at all.

lol no image wise they are EXACTLY the same the picture's above they do differ abit but eveything I have with barcodes they are all 100% identical lines

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the lines don't look like sixes on the wiki-how website because the are UPC-E barcodes, for which the 666 thing is not true. On the EAN and UPC-A barcodes, among others, they are sixes. If you live in Europe, where EAN is used for retail items, you can check any item you want and the lines will be the same as the sixes; therefore they are sixes. If you live in America, retail items will either be marked in UPC-A, where they show 666 and you can check this yourself, or UPC-E (as per wiki-how), where they don't show 666.

As an aside, i read in a magazine that US soldiers have barcodes on their wrists and helmets (hand and forehead?) to help identify body parts of those blown up. I can't find this anywhere on the internet though. Can anyone verify this? Can anyone check if they are UPC-A barcodes (link on my post above), which show the 666 embedded in them?

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Catechista]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What are the three hidden numbers?

Let's see. The first one is 23, the second... OH D***.

That question has just become, "What are the *two* hidden numbers?"

All the best,

Roger Pearse

top topics

join