It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who all thinks a "911" (Or worse) type incident is going to happen soon and why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Something is going to happen, when is the question. My wife and I have alternative meeting places set up just in case, etc...

Its not a matter of IF but WHEN imho, and from some of the posters on this board, your dreams are not very far off as far as what happens. The position I now have as far as a job gives me access to local information and I can say for a fact that there are some steps being taken so we will be prepared in response.

Something is in the air thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The Bush Crime Family is beginning to lose control. The poll numbers are in the basement and probably propped up. I think the next al-CIAda act will be enormous and Martial Law will follow. If I had to guess, I'd say before summer. Hope not; think so.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
al-CIAda

:laugh: HAHAhaha :wipe tear: OMG That is great. I've never heard that before.

I dont think that it will be Bush or al-CIAda (hehehe) is going to have anything to do with this next one. I think the next one is going to be a radical here in the US. I have reason to think that freak Warren Jeffs will be responsible for the next one, that or someone on that level.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join