It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control List

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
I wouldn't be surprised about A. Cooper:

1. Works for CNN, probably the nation's (if not the world's) number one news source
  2. He's a member of the old-money Vanderbilt family.

yeah, but i really thought he was different... his life story is pretty interesting and i totally understood his turning his back, to some degree, on that whole elitist privilege thing. he has a blog, and he seems thoughtful, and kind of residually guilty, if that makes any sense. recently, the whole tone of his show has changed, although they've extended it from one hour to two (maybe as a reward for his sucessful brainwashing- aha! a conspiracy within a conspiracy... i like). if you watch CNN a lot, like i do, you would have noticed that he doesn't seem to root for the disenfranchised underdog anymore (as you'd have seen during his Katrina coverage, when he cried, which i thought was so sensitive.

i don't think he went voluntarily, though.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think this is a thread to be resurrected on its merits.

We're talking 6 years ago and it is even more relevant now. The subject matter is pretty much the same, but there was a smattering more proof about it.

I'm talking one book in particular. I looked for this book again a couple years ago, finally found it tonight. Found this thread too. It's pretty good at tying more pieces together. The book is, The Ultimate Evil, written by Maury Terry. I read it in like 2000 and everyone thought I was full of it. I didn't have an internet with links at the time, either.

Apparently I still don't.. I can ill-advise a link that is sort of free, just upload what you have? I guess. It's scribd. com. Book is referenced earlier in this thread.

All I think I need to say is that when it gets hard to find out, it lends more validity. Fact is stranger than fiction.

At the very least, its better than any of the more racist threads we have to see on the boards.

I've seen the cult influence and I know it ain't no joke.

Still, a good read is a good read. Even if it was years ago. Game plan just got more refined.

Any more insight??

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
We have not yet even been handed a boogeyman other than obl. gaddhafi? jongill?

Killers walk the streets tonight, of course.

Are the gov trying to commit vietnam part deux?

Try to remember the last time you ever heard the phrase 'collateral damage'? They used to say it. Surprising that it took 30 years to make it normal again. Perhaps they needed to take that time and readjust for the next round. Different arenas are just the new proving grounds...

a more accurate application of mind control...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
- Osama Bin Laden. When you watch the propoganda footage of him, he is looking down and to the left all the time, then exhaling before talking. He isn't trying to recall information, since people look up and generally to the right when doing so. He is not recalling info, but searching for the mental state he has found peace in. One that is probably trance induced. Maybe not a victim of direct "outside" mind control--- maybe just a guy who's gotten addicted to meditation, and using religious ritual to find relief from extreme stress.

Not arguing about his state of mind, I'm sure he was extreme in his religious beliefs. But I think looking down when making something up (telling an untruth) or looking up while telling the truth/remembering something is more a subtle mind control from western psychiatry or popular psychology. If everyone does this then few people would choose not to conform to this so called truth and people will start to act like that. For those who made it up it's become easier to see who's telling the truth and who is lying. It's much like nodding up and down for communicating a yes or no, this has different meanings in different cultures, except ofcourse it isn't one of those 'subconscious' processes.

Really, why would anyone look up and down while accessing their memory cells in their brain? It's not like I have to walk a circle and jump up 3x before I can open up a Word document on my computer. It doesn't add anything to the process of remembering or fantasizing which happens purely in the brain, without any muscle movement needed whatsoever. Those muscles are meant to move the body, not the mind.

Where they got it from I don't know. Maybe our memory is outside of us up in the heavens above and when we make up lies we're looking down at hell? It's silly for people to believe this nonsense.
edit on 31/3/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

When you are in control and KNOW you've done nothing wrong, its easy to be able to not even look at someone, especially if you are disgusted with them. That is american style. If he got full on saudi on them... They stone girls for getting raped and take hands for stealing.

That really isn't the spirit of this thread though. Men have been pushed to do what they don't want to do since the beginning of time, in fact, it started this morning again..

Mind control, how that wins in todays army, is more what I'm wanting to get into.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join