-"Oswald." Not the American-born defector, but the dude that came back from the Soviet Union.
- "Sirhan Sirhan." The dude that is supposed to have killed bobby kennedy. In "Search for the Manchurian Candidate," I remember reading that
investigators found notebooks with line after line of "I feel an increasing urge to take the life of RFK," or something like that. Pure
- The Manson family.
- Tom Cruise. He's been "handled" for so long by the cult he bankrolls, that he's pretty divorced from reality. He tries to "project" a given
emotion, the way they do during E-meter sessions. He's gotten positive reward socially inside scientology for just "emoting" all over people. but
when he does it out in the real world, the rest of us freak out.
- Madonna. Like Cruise, 'cept it's the Kabbalists who have gotten ahold of her.
- Tim Russert. When the interviewee uses certain "keywords," Russert literally freezes for seconds at a time. Like he's been trained to hold on
certain phrases. wierd.
- Osama Bin Laden. When you watch the propoganda footage of him, he is looking down and to the left all the time, then exhaling before talking. He
isn't trying to recall information, since people look up and generally to the right when doing so. He is not recalling info, but searching for the
mental state he has found peace in. One that is probably trance induced. Maybe not a victim of direct "outside" mind control--- maybe just a guy
who's gotten addicted to meditation, and using religious ritual to find relief from extreme stress.