It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination 'Was Cuba Plot'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A new documentary about the assassination of John F. Kennedy is claiming that the assassination was ordered and paid for by Cuba. One source for the documentary, ex Cuban agent Oscar Marino is on film as saying the assassination was an operation run by the Cuban secret service G2. A possible Cuban connection was investigated by the US immediately after Kennedy's death but was called off after 3 days.

news.bbc.co.uk
A new documentary exploring the death of John F Kennedy claims his assassin was directed and paid by Cuba.

One source, ex-Cuban agent Oscar Marino, said Havana had exploited Lee Harvey Oswald, who was arrested but shot dead before he could be tried.

Mr Marino told film director Wilfried Huismann that he knew for certain the assassination was an operation run by the Cuban secret service G2, but he declined to say whether it had been ordered by Mr Castro.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Just more fuel for the fire of a long standing conspiracy theory. I think that over time the truth will eventually come out as people get older and less worried about the consequences of what might happen to them.

Introduction To JFK Assassination Conspiricy

[edit on 4-1-2006 by North Rider]

[edit on 4-1-2006 by North Rider]

[edit on 1/6/06 by FredT]

[edit on 9-1-2006 by asala]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't know squat about this outside of what Oliver Stone told me, but maybe this is not news to the U.S. Government. Assuming, of course, that it is true.

If so, that might explain the U.S. Government's continued, seemingly-useless embargo on Cuba and its refusal to lift said embargo even as Castro weakens with Parkinson's in his old age.

Or maybe it's all a load.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Jeez.. for a conspiricy board you woudl think this would be of more interest.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
if you want to interest around here, you need to add a few things to the conspiracy

reptilians

aliens

time travellers

9/11

free masons

so if JFK was a free mason, who was about to disclose alien contact, and the reptilians ordered him to be killed by a time traveler who was involved in 9/11, you have a thread

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The truth will not come out if it can be helped. Too many people have died as part of the cover up over his death. A historic record is being created, a lie if you may and that is the official line. As witnesses die of old age or more sinister means there is less chance the truth will come out.

There is nothing new saying the Cubans did it. That has been one rumour for many years and many "cubans" are placed in Dealey Plaza the day it happned.

But it takes away from a few points. I don't deny there may have been Cubans there but no way could the planning and execution of this event have been done by the Cubans. It was too massive. and then there is the coverup. The Cubans did not have the power to confiscate film and photos to edit, control witnesses, kill off witnesses, hold a false hearing that is a joke legally and much more.

But who did? yup the Cuban angle and the Russian angle are just two conspiracy plots that have taken it away from the real truth.... Only the government and maybe some high powered Texas oil giants had the "power' to carry it all out. Johnsons backers were Root and Brown .. yup thats Halliburton.

I have no doubt the Cubans were used just as others were but the real controllers.... CIA, Secret Service and the Gov themselves.. The Power Brokers...

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Mayet]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Mayet, do you have any "evidence" to what you claimed?

i still recall a year ago or so when several Cuban communists were found to be spies for castro and they were working in the U.S. government. Several of them held important positions in the government.

BTW, what proof do you have of "people being killed by the U.S. government because they were witnesses"?

Would you care to provide names, manners of death, and state where they died and maybe we can try to see if there is any truth to those claims?

Oh and btw, perhaps you should find out who has been in charge, and still is in charge, of drugs and other mayor illegal operations in Miami Florida...I'll give you some hints, it is not the U.S. government, it is not the secret service, CIA, or power brokers.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

There you go, two lists of deaths. Jim Marrs stated there were 103 deaths surrounding the case up intil 1967.

The Cubans didnt hve the power to keep the secret service back in Dealey place. The CIA was about the only ones to to be able to alter photos and films including the autopsy photos and more.

I dont doubt there was Cubans involved with the plot but it went much higher and I think they were just as much a patsy as Oswald.

www.rejectz.com...
Theres mine and another members jimstradamuses theory. More to be posted on the editing of photos.

And evidence Maudibb, there is no evidence, its all tainted, just theories and many of them flying around as red herrings to keep people from the truth.

heres a group of links that say it was paid for by Texas Oilmen..I can find just as many links to say Oswald did it alone, The Russias did it, the illuminati did it.. and more

red herrings.. Only the CIA had access to the photos and films and witnesses

The Waren Commission was selective in exactly what they listened to and recorded. No Cubans there.. But totally gov controlled.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...
Nazi Connection

www.oilempire.us...
To explain the Kennedy assassination, one must ask: Who had the power to change the motorcade route (to bring it near the Texas Book Depository and the "grassy knoll")? Who had the power to cover up the crime? Who benefitted?
President Kennedy had changed his mind on the Cold War, had stopped nuclear testing in the atmosphere, and signed an order to start withdrawing troops from Vietnam. Kennedy promised to shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces, and the CIA shattered Kennedy into a thousand pieces.
The assassination was a coup d'etat against democracy.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Mayet]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
and I can find you at least a dozen links of assassinations made by thugs of castro in the U.S.

There is also the involvement that Kennedy's father had with the mafia, Kennedy's large fortune had a lot to do with the mafia, yet Kennedy obviously wanted nothing to do with the mafia since he was president.

For all we know, it is very possible that a Cuban anti-communist, or a pro-communist assassinated Kennedy, or it could also be very possible that a deranged person wanted to make himself famous by killing one of the most known figure heads at the time.

As for websites Mayet, I am sure that you know by now of at least a couple of stories which started as rumors and have grown to be "the truth and nothing but the truth" in several websites, providing evidence, clues and more rumours, from white doves fighting with the insurgents against the coalition to matter eating clouds that are close to the Earth.

Sometimes it is easy to sort through the obvious hoaxes, sometimes it is not. Sometimes there is some truth in some hoaxes and exagerations, at other times they are totally false. For all i know you could be right, but I still need to see some real evidence before i change my mind.

Oh and BTW, Parenti is an anti-American, he is one of the people who blames the U.S. for everything that has happened in Cuba, and other places, and claims that castro is a good man and communism is good.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah I agree. As said there is so many red herrings planted to stop people from finding the truth. When I first took a serious interest and began investigating the jfk plot there were so many different truthes lying around out there and each fully believed themselves to be the truth. Some of them rang true, some part of some rang true and others didn't.

Jim and I decided the only way to tell was to start with the photographs and films of the day and work from there. After all the photographs and flms are accepted evidence of the day. What we found shocked us. Major discrepancies from photo to photo and through to film. Even that chain of evidence was tainted.

One set of witnesses to say the shot came from the knoll, one set to say the book depository, one set to say the bridge, one set to say the umbrella man, one set to say the driver, one set to say the Dal Tex building, One set to say the mafia, one set to say the Russians, one set to say the Cubans. Eliminate all those herrings from the equation and one might be stepping closer to the truth.

If the photos and films were faked and tampered with, who is to say what is real and what was not about that day, some rumours even say kennedy had a body double who actually did the Dallas trip. So many innuendoes so many rumours but only one truth. So far all that truth points to it being a lie, One massive perpetrated lie upon the people. But who by and what actually happened is still the unanswered question.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Makes for an intersting alternative reasoning to any cover up

the article
Johnson, believed Cuba was to blame and []bfeared a pronounced swing to the right if the truth were known that would keep the Democrats out of power for a long time. Mr Haig - a US military adviser at the time and later a secretary of state - told the filmmakers Johnson said: "We must simply not allow the American people to believe Fidel Castro could have killed our president."
[emphasis added]
Whoa.

Most theories reject oswald as anything other than a patsy who never fired a bullet or anything like that, but perhaps he was just one of a few shooters. Perhaps the cubans used him as a red herring, a disposable assasin, to throw the trail off the other cuban assasins.

If this is true, the US must invade Cuba, and execute every single person involved in the plot.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
if we invade cuba, the russians get invloved, and its the bay of pigs all over, except we have W, not JFK in the white house

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
From what I've read, even those who are totally convinced that Oswald acted alone, rarely give any support to the idea that he actually had Cuban connections.

For one, Posner in his book, "Case Closed" goes into some detail in Oswald's background and communist connections, or lack there of....emphasizing that he was pretty much snubbed by both Russia and Cuba.

This is a quote from one review of his book:

"Posner creates a convincing portrait of a small, bitter, violent man who, by 11/22/1963, was a failure as a husband, father and as the revolutionary he saw himself to be. He had already failed to assassinate General Walker several months. The Kennedy motorcade gave Oswald one last chance to prove himself as a revolutionary, after having been rebuffed in his attempts to defect to Cuba."

More on his book at this site:
www.amazon.com...
=glance&n=283155

The Cuban connection seems to fit better with the theory that the mob had something to do with the assassination.......considering that the mob had some old ties with Cuba.....but the mob would not have been exactly pro-Castro would they??

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well I am sure that ALL of the Usual Suspects on the List had a Pretty Good Reason for killing Mister JFK, and the List is not Short:

The Mossad Role in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy

• Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone;
• The Soviet KGB;
• Fidel Castro;
• Anti-Castro Cubans;
• The "Mafia";
• Rogue CIA operatives and anti-Castro Cubans in collaboration with elements of "the Mafia";
• J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI;
• Lyndon Baines Johnson;
• Former Nazi intelligence officers;
• The Texas Oil Barons; and
• The Military-Industrial Complex.

"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can’t understand what’s been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."

Well the link provided a LONG Read for all those Interested in JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A Cuban army major, Roland Cubela, offered to kill Fidel Castro for the CIA.
However, Cubela's meeting with CIA agent Desmond Fitzgerald took place on the same day as JFK was assassinated and the plan was cancelled.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Yossarian]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If this is true, the US must invade Cuba, and execute every single person involved in the plot.

[snip]

[mod edit] removed unnecessary verbage. Stick with the subject pease

[edit on 10-1-2006 by dbates]

new topics

top topics

join