It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Creationist should read this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.creationtheory.org...

Excellent article showing how creationism/ID couldn't have happened ... with abit of humor thrown in too

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Very interesting read that is. Made some some pretty convincing points.

...except, after pondering on it after I read it, I couldn't over look the fact that man just isn't as smart as he thinks.

I was thinking, to understand why we're here is like trying to teach a dog english.

bow wow

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Human Artifacts throughout the Geologic Column...Man-made artifacts - such as the hammer in Cretaceous rock, a human sandal print with trilobite in Cambrian rock, human footprints and a handprint in Cretaceous rock – point to the fact that all the supposed geologic periods actually occurred at the same time in the recent past.11

And surprisignly the culture's from before god was first imagined by man, not one has any artifact's that depict dinosaur's and such. Don't you think they would've... idk, kinda feared these dinosaur's and have drawn them or have ANY written record of them? I see alot of weak argument's on there, this was just my favorite. Any civilization that coexisted with dinosaur's should've atleast left some record. Since none do, and the very same physic's that our technology relie's on that date's these thing's.. I'd assume it's a safe bet that no, man didn't live with dinosaurs.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Very interesting read that is. Made some some pretty convincing points.

...except, after pondering on it after I read it, I couldn't over look the fact that man just isn't as smart as he thinks.

I was thinking, to understand why we're here is like trying to teach a dog english.

bow wow

To understand why we are here, is to know, what we are!

didn't read the link, sorry.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Post in the proper forums. This is not the creation forum.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Produkt, or anyone else that agrees with the article, what was the most convincing portions of it and the most convincing evidence proffered?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
After reading the article you would notice it doesn't provide much evidence outside the realm of just plain good old common sense. He's not trying to "prove" ID is wrong, he's just dicussing and giving what I believe are valid point's as to why he doesn't think it could have occured.

A more interesting question would be, what's the most convicing evidence that there was an ID and or god, depending on how you want to label it. I've yet to see any myself.

top topics

join