It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Problem in America Today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
While I am normally anti-conspiracy theories.... This one is probably most definately a conspiracy. And while the poster says some odd grammatical things.... it's mostly pretty good.... Now I don't buy into the whole johnny watches a violent movie and is influenced to kill.... Most people know what is right and wrong... and the ones who do stupid #... well... if a movie or game causes you to do something.... you probably had some other issues.... and were likely to do it anyway... however it may influence how you did it....

My guess is that most people who are unwilling to accept any of this theory.... like their digital technologies and it's advantages too much to accept the possibility... I say those that refuse to consider this theory... not to accept it....

As far as health care goes.... well.... it may be an issue... and it may tie in to this theory in a way.... but the problem with the health care proposals... is that they are under a government sponsored program... and I can't think of many government sponsored programs that are successful.... same goes with social security... that's government sponsored... and it's not doing so well at the moment... same with welfare... The other thing is people keep talking about "free" health care... but it's not free.... it just requires you to pay for it... and have less choice over how you want to take care of your health... Should health care be improved... sure.... but the government should play little to no role in it.... Perhaps what makes health care and insurance most ridiculous is when people sue the doctors and hospitals for things that they thought should have been done better... or that certain problems should have been prevented... even if the patient was informed of possible problems that may have come from said procedure.... That and people doing stupid #....like not doing something that they could and should have done to prevent certain ailments from happening... It's ok to make bad decisions but.... it's not someone else's fault.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have a question. What would happen if every one just turned off their television sets and left them off? What would happen if everyone only listened to their local radio stations or turned off their radios? I guess we would have to rely on newspapers and internet connections like the Well. Of course the internet connections would have to be on a rolling server system of some sort because I am sure that TPTB would be zapping the connections regularly. I guess what I am trying to say is how much power do they really have if we just pull the plug?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join