It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human cases of Bird Flu in Europe NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Article

At least 2 people (so maybe more?) are said to have been tested positive for bird flu, the first news of this in europe.

It was interesting to read mantas thread of an insiders view of the chicken farming world, if ever it got here to the UK looks like we wont stand a chance against fighting an epidemic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is a rely scary thing for me, the problrm arises when we cant cope with the people who fall ill.

I just hope it turns out to be another red herring.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I smell something fishy. Earlier this evening I was reading an article on the BBC about this boy and his family. The Turks had said that it wasn't Bird Flu, but Pnemonia.

Now they are saying it IS Bird Flu?

Make up your minds......

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Has there ever been really any true positive tests of the bird flu in humans? I thought never happened yet?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Has there ever been really any true positive tests of the bird flu in humans? I thought never happened yet?

About 60 odd around the world is the official line.

Maybe more if the Chinese weren't so coy about it....

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ascent
Article

At least 2 people (so maybe more?) are said to have been tested positive for bird flu, the first news of this in europe.

Yay here we go. It's on the way alright.

Im sure we all remember last year when it was first confirmed that Turkey had H5N, i don't know what everyone was expecting next really. It doesn't just go away because it is no longer on tv. As soon as it was confirmed in Turkey then i for one was sure we were going to see some human cases their soon enough.

Lets all just hope It stays as individual cases for the time being, or we may well be screwed.

new topics

top topics

join