It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Time Travellers, (inspired by reports of John Titor)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Fiction??

Dear Time Travellers,

STOP altering our history before we have the opportunity to experience it. By taking these experiences from us you are denying us the opportunity to learn from them. And since we have been denied the opportunity to learn from these experiences, how the hell did you manage to learn from experiences that you ensured never happened?

Stop fractionalizing and phiing time. We are trying to put it back together and you are in the habit of contributing to the division of the original paradigm exponentially dividing all existance and all consciousness. Once you travel back and alter a paradigm, and create a new alternate parralell timeline, you create another existance. And, once others learn it is even possible, it will be duplicated, and yet more universes come unto existance. How do you expect any of us to get home to the original paradigm when you promote further splintering of reality? This is about enough. At some point we will decide to fire you.

Anyone else want to add a message to time travellers? Feel free. If they do exist, they most certainly will read this, or perhaps write this before i have. Puts an interesting twist on the plagiarism issue, doesn't it?

Or, perhaps you did write this, and I have plagerized you, and you aren't even aware of it. Of course, for that to be true I'd have to be a time traveller, oh look at the time, where has it gone? I didn't realize it was so late already.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You're have to be really full of yourself to think that a time traveller is going to come back in time to read this silly post.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hmmmm...
I am a time traveler. I do not knowingly change history in anyway but perhaps my own perception of it. But then again every single person who has ever lived have been time travelers. Every single person that has ever lived have also altered history in their own way.
Example, when you were a kid, you commit a little crime maybe stealing a peice of candy. Later on in your life, depending on how you look at it, the story changes. Either you never stole the candybar and everyone else is mistaken, or that you stole more than just a candybar and are proud of it.
We are all time travelers in a way and we all edit history in our own minds.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If they are travelling back in time wouldn't they read your post in the future? And if they are travelling forward they probably have already answered and we have no clue what the answer is.

Bummer. Some things have to wait.

When I get my time transport device repaired I am going back a few years and start this thread over. Or maybe the entirety of ATS.......

and buy Coca-Cola stock...
invent Microsoft....
get dates with the hottest babes of that time...
and visit Roswell in 1947

[edit on 4-1-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
You're have to be really full of yourself to think that a time traveller is going to come back in time to read this silly post.

I am full of myself, as there is no one else occupying my body right now, at least that I'm consciously aware of ... . .

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
If they are travelling back in time wouldn't they read your post in the future? And if they are travelling forward they probably have already answered and we have no clue what the answer is.

Bummer. Some things have to wait.

When I get my time transport device repaired I am going back a few years and start this thread over. Or maybe the entirety of ATS.......

and buy Coca-Cola stock...
invent Microsoft....
get dates with the hottest babes of that time...
and visit Roswell in 1947

May I add, get the obvious "www.abovetopsecret.com," when the NIC was free, not to mention "Walmart.com," etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Geez, forgot Wal-Mart and McDonald's. Makes me wonder if my mind might be time warping.

Glad I had the chance to drop in again now. Trying to fix these old style T42-BJR-8c-2.01 transports are a pain time is of the essence.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Glad I had the chance to drop in again now. Trying to fix these old style T42-BJR-8c-2.01 transports are a pain time is of the essence.

There is a discount for everyone from before the 43 millinium going on right now on Celetria 7, at the Wal Mart in Capa City, they are offering 40% discounts for upgrades on T42-BJR-8c-2.01 transports. They are also free with any donation of dark matter or anti-matter for the shoeless orphans near dirty waters.

At any rate:

If you could tell time travellers anything, what would you want to say? So few have made any contributions as to how they would address time travellers, which although unstated, was my purpose for creating this thread. Speculation and imagination are more than welcome.

This is Science Fiction folks, just like every science fact was prior to being considered science fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I had to vote you a WATS for that one. *laugh* Great letter!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Perhaps I should present this in a slightly different capacity in "Collaborated Fiction" Forum. No one wants to entertain the prospect of writing a letter to future generations that may gain the capability of traversing through time?

perhaps a Mod could move this thread, again? Just a thought.

Perhaps Science Fiction is where i should have planted this seed in the first place.

Besides, from the perspective of humanity, every thing that is science fact was first science fiction, until proven to be fact. But, first they had to know to look and know to make measurable observations concerning plausible theories.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
as a time traveller I feel the need to comment on this. As per the time tycho treaty of 7458 all time travelers must use null fields when exploring the past. These null fields put us "out of phase" with your reality and makes us strickly observers. Paragrim shifts only occur in molecular phyiscs and is currently used as a buzzword by the people of your time to make yourselve feel more intelligent then you really are.

In fact, there is no possiblity of time travelers affecting the past because of the reactions of past and present tachyons prevent us from affecting the past. THe so called moibius effect. The null field generators actaully allow us to SURVIVE in the past instead of having all of our atoms decided to take seperate vacations.

btw, I am very sorry for my Great x 940 times grandfather George dubuya bush we did a genetic autopsy of his bones and found a tumor in his brain that was making him an idelogical idiot.

and by the way, there is no way that I can prove I am a time traveler, nor can you prove that I am since you have not yet develoed the technology for paneius glands which allows you to grasp the concept of 8th dimensional space.. thus the secret of time travel

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
as a time traveller I feel the need to comment on this. As per the time tycho treaty of 7458 all time travelers must use null fields when exploring the past. These null fields put us "out of phase" with your reality and makes us strickly observers. Paragrim shifts only occur in molecular phyiscs and is currently used as a buzzword by the people of your time to make yourselve feel more intelligent then you really are.

First off, let me thank you for your contribution. Although I find fault with your logic, i must not choose to believe the improbability of it. Why do i find obvious holes in you logic, and why do i still not choose to discount it as real? First let me show you the plausible, but not improbable, discrepancies of your claims: No null fields are absolute, as you are aware nature supplies opposing random variables that even time can not percieve, adding a gamble to the reliability of said null fields that leave you unfased in our time. The second and surprisingly unstated truth that you seem to not even acknowledge is you come from a time after 7458, perhaps around 7632?, and fail to acknowledge your paradigm is also been fractionalized by time travellers froim even your distant future. The third statement and second most damming for your claims is that you state the people of this time try to make themselves feel more intelligent than they really are. I know consciousness is a shared resource, so your choice of words is peculiar to say the least. If you were indeed from anytime after this paradigms immediate future, you would have said that the people of this time were simply less conscious, not less intelligent. Although admitingly, thier language is not condusive to communication at all levels. The most damning evidence is two fold. One is the true bible code that is uncovered when you apply the rules of the word to the word. The other most damning evidence is that you are infact effecting this times reality by showing yourself, and revealing secrets, you are no longer a mere observer and are in fact in direct violation of many aspects of of the treaty drafted in 7458.

In fact, there is no possiblity of time travelers affecting the past because of the reactions of past and present tachyons prevent us from affecting the past. THe so called moibius effect. The null field generators actaully allow us to SURVIVE in the past instead of having all of our atoms decided to take seperate vacations.

And yet we are both here traversing forward in time as we to affect this paradigm with the very words we are typing. And, all things being equal .. ...

btw, I am very sorry for my Great x 940 times grandfather George dubuya bush we did a genetic autopsy of his bones and found a tumor in his brain that was making him an idelogical idiot.

Hard to believe you had to wait for the autopsy, if indeed you are smarter than us, you would know that some of us are already knowing this.

and by the way, there is no way that I can prove I am a time traveler, nor can you prove that I am since you have not yet develoed the technology for paneius glands which allows you to grasp the concept of 8th dimensional space.. thus the secret of time travel

Again, we and they are simply less conscious at times, and their are in fact as many dimensions as there are observers. there is shared consciousness, the first resource, so in many aspects there is only 1 demension, the rest, although real and truthfully in existance, are only existing because of the intentions of the individual observer's refusal to accept what they judge as evil and unworthy of them.

See no, hear no, speak no Evil?
You may indeed have alot in common with monkeys.

Advice for this paradigm:
Stop choosing to deny your own experiences. They will be in your mind regardless of whether you choose to be conscious of them or not.

Again, your contribution is appreciated, and is plausible, but just because you are from the future, does not necessarily mean you are in your paradigms past.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Dear Time Travellers,

To any of you that find this letter, I would like to ask you to travel as far back in time as you can, and deposit $1 to my bank account, at the First National Bank. My account number is 154976. Then if you stop in 2006, I'll give you the $1 that you deposited for me.

Thank you very much!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dear time travelers,
Please e-mail me the Ohio Lotto numbers for Jan 14, 2006.
Thank You!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, in the century I currently am physical time travel is impossible and it is only possible to send back digital information. So, if you followed my data trail all the way back to its source you wouldn't find any source at all.
I'd like to stress that I am not an AI program. I am a living, breathing, human being(or what passes for a human being in the 40th century). And the only reason I can communicate with you is through a model 3x4z39 Neural Datalink that I spent my life savings getting installed.
In fact, you'd be suprised to know exactly how many people you "know" over the net aren't from your century. The only sad thing about it is that we can only communicate with people between the late 20th century through the early 22nd century.
Because of the Global Internet Removal Act of 2134. It is the uniquness of the internet that allows us to tap into it. The Global Internet Removal Act of 2134 was repealed in 3990 but by that time we were unable to duplicate the internet. Its just so old, we can't even tell how you made it in the first place.
Science and "computers" operate on such a different level now there's no way we could come up with something so primitive(no offence).

new topics

top topics

join