It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights out the window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This morning around 5:30 am (still dark) i woke up and there was such a bright light outside that was acctauly coming though my blind witch is very thick and normal sunlight is not able to penatrate it it was a solid bright light and while i was having a minor stroke and working up the courge to look out the window then i realised that when i woke up my tv was on and now it wasnt i looked over at it and saw somthing run out the door i got up and ran out after it but it was gone i look though the little gap in my door to scared to walk back in and the lights were gone and nothin there so i went down to my living room and switched on the tv and slowly drifted back to sleep

now this isnt a nsawantsmedead kind of story this is real and ahppend to me this mornnig and i know its hard to belive ,

SO any thoughts?

[edit on 4-1-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So you saw a light and movement while half or fully asleep and then post for comments?

I saw a shadow today on a wall as I drove past. It was grey/black. Any thoughts?

Come on dude...you HAVE to know that this is pretty weak. My thoughts? You are on medication. You didn't get enough sleep. You were dreaming. You made it up. You at bad shellfish. You breathed in some hairspray. Local fast food has ecoli in it. A neighbor was watching you sleep. Etc, etc, etc...

My thoughts are pretty much everything EXCEPT that this is possibly real. That option is actually not even on the list at the moment.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was exepecting this and i really dont blame you

So you saw a light and movement while half or fully asleep and then post for comments?

I was half asleep and then woke up fully with the shock,I SWAER TO YOU ON MY NEPHEWS LIFE this is entirely true and have not made this up

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I do and i don't believe you.Why?because that can be either truth, or not.You shouldn't be even swearing, because no matter if you're telling the truth or not, that is worthless in a forum.How do we know that you even have any nephew?

Anyway, i can believe because i'm open minded, and i really believe that UFO's exist and are out there probing and abducting people.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
now this isnt a nsawantsmedead kind of story this is real and ahppend to me this mornnig and i know its hard to belive ,

No, it's a WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE kind of story... :shk:

It's odd that both of you share a focus on mortality within your member names... Why try to distant yourself?

I had all kinds of things "ahppend" to me in the "mornnig," I typically blame this on the previous evenings escapades.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Could have been something you didn't see. Or something you did see. Maybe it was something not meant to be seen? Or it was meant to be seen and you didn't see it?

Maybe......

We're all gonna die?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I dont think my name or my spelling have anything to do with this

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, yeah it doesn't.

But i don't think your credibility can't be judge in a forum.

Without proof there is, that i bet you don't have, because it difficult, so, you just have to stick to your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
I dont think my name or my spelling have anything to do with this

Are we still guessing about this? I really do LOVE parlor games.

In the prior 24 hours, were you anywhere near industrial strength glue?
Do you wear pajamas and were they on the right way when you woke up?
Did you eat any cheese crisps and were there any parts of your body that were orange in the morning?

Ok, I jest...I jest...but really my whole point is that by giving such little information, how is anyone supposed to speculate what it could be?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well evrything is the same execpt a white bump over my first knuckle on my right hand somone tell me how to set up email client on my phone and i will glady post some pics of it

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm confused - the abductee types say they just float on in and we posts like these that say they have to use doors. Which is it for freakin sakes..??

If you got a cell with a camera phone follw the directions - there is usually a menu while looking at pic to send - just type in you e-mail and then upload from there - simple....

Keep it handy too - they like to come back or something - try the flour on the floor thing to get some footprints....

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
UofCinLA you have me confused.

Why would anyone powder their floor to send pictures on a phone? How will flour on the floor stop a bouncing e-mail?

But on topic, I do think WAGD something. We just need more information.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You put flour on the floor to catch their footprints. Then you take a picture of them - the footprints that is when you wake up. Was suggested in some other post on how to document an alien visit and abduction. Others talked of IR triggered cameras and flashes.

top topics

join