It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati & Reptilians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
I'm not so sure that's a true Illuminati group. I've already sent in my application, just haven't heard back yet.

The application that asks [complusary] questions LIKE [I haven't copied them I'm going from memory]:
[Paraphrased]
Are you female or male?
What is your home adress & phone number?
Your blood group?
When were you born?
What hospital were you born in?
When was you spouse born?
Do you have a criminal record?
What is your favourite drink?
What type of person are you sexually attracted to?
What colour eyes do you have?
What is your ethniciity?

And many more in this vein.. they also require a current photograph.

Yep. Their goal is to aquire knowledge.. according to this 'branch' it's not okay to blindly trust the rest of the world eg. corporations and governments but they are 'safe'? There's nothing on their site to even suggest they're the 'real thing'.. the philosphy seems ethical enough but that could be a front for someone who has ordained themselves 'illuminati'. I wrote to them asking why they would require such personal and specific information about people but recieved no reply. I am not suggesting that they would do anything untoward with the info.. but the site says 'ask away' if you have any problems with the form.. I guess I didn't ask the right questions?

[edit on 14-1-2006 by riley]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Who say's I gave them my actual information. It's not that hard to create a false identity.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Who say's I gave them my actual information. It's not that hard to create a false identity.

Maybe they'll use it to create other false identities.

Did you send a pic?

[edit on 14-1-2006 by riley]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yup, just some random guy off google images that fit the profile I gave them in the app.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
HAY MAN!!!!..I wont to remember to you that i'm not english..anyway..sorry for my english...
but if i make a mistake..i sow,you are the only one that is complained...
anyway..i will try to improve my english...it's not so simple...because you use some standard phrases during the conversation...it's not so simple to learn all of your slang....
i would like to see you to speack italian...i would like to see how many mistakes would you make...

Uh... Not everything I've posted has been from the wikipedia. Altho the wikipedia does discuss C.T. Russell's life, including the information you've just asked. As for the other website, that is where I got the information of his "predictions" that turned out to be false. It also discussed how he came to these prediction's, through his own research and reading's. Yet, despite his effort's, he was wrong. You asked if anyone knew of him. I looked it up and learned what I did and gave my god to honest opinion. It is not me failing to look at the truth or fact's.

You know what tunnel vision is, right?

[EDIT] Just to clear thing's with you, alot of what's been said by me come's from your guy's source's, not my own. Your failure to read your so called evidence doesn't help your case in the slightest. Failure to understand what a doctored photograph is doesn't make Bill Clinton a reptile. Failure to notice that the page on Al Gore completly contradict's itself in the begining and end of the article and then passing it off to me and other's as proof is just ridiculous. Providing sources of "evidence" which do not cite their own sources of "evidence" is evidence of nothing.

I've clearly shown you where the chinese dragon mythology come's from, yet you deny the fact's. One source talk's extensivly about dragon/serpent mythology citing various myth's that also just happen to have other mythologic creature's included, yet the author of the website fail's to mention that little fact in an attempt to sound credible to the gullible.

And not once have you refuted or provided furthur information regarding everything I've shown you as false. All you've done is resort to calling me ignorant. Why? I know why... you just don't want to hear why.

P.S. Not trying to sound rude, but as noted early, learn english. Your usage of the language make's it very hard to understand what your trying to get at.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Produkt]

[edit on 15-1-2006 by bruce1]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ah ok Bruce. Sorry about that.

I have noticed your post was as predicted... Failure to discuss the issue's and questions I raised. Perhaps this is part of the cultural barrier too?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Judging by the way "produkt" has been acting. I would say, now no offense or anything...but I would say that he is a disinformative military agent...or someone like that. Why? Because of Mr. Icke any people like Phil Schnieder, and Credo Muttawa, their stories and true* information do not get out to to the public. That is because they do not want people to find the truth. This is also why Mr. Ickes books are not allowed in our public libraries.

I would like to say Bruce, that I agree whole heartedly with letknowledgedrop, everything he said, I know. I know all about that information, which people have tried again and again to prove it comes from a credible source, and ir does. There are a few things that people need to do. letknowledgedrop taught me this, it is said "YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IT TO SEE IT". I have met many people around the world..well not really around the world, but I have been to quite a few states. I have talked to some people about ghosts and what not. I ask a skeptic. Have you ever seen a ghost? The answer is no. Why? because he does not "believe" It is extremely important to have an open mind.

Now about reptilians...I have posted many forums about them. Some obnoxious ones that I can't fix and that is in the past. However, I have done my own research, as well as listening to Mr. Icke. No I have not read any of his books, but I will soon. What I have done...is looked some up online, and then some in the library. It all connects to form the big puzzle that letknowledgedrop and I have both figured out by ourselves. Our job is to wake up the "sheeple" people who are knowledgeless about the truth in our world.

It is very sad...that people laugh at and ridicule Phil Schnieder for his lectures about underground bases and UFOs. But as far as I am concerned he is a repsected man, and the reason why he died is because he told us all of this important iformation. He died...to give out this information. Now I am sure it is quite easy for people to debunk me right here, and him. But it is important folks...to just listen to your instinct. Your intuition...what does it tell you? You have to really pay attention to that.

I do strongly support the fact that the Galactic Federation of Light will help us. We should not let these childrens murders happen...seriously, what do you think happened to that girl in Aruba? Surely her body would have been found by now. These poor children dissappear. I can tell you right now, that most of the children in the underground bases are snacks for reptilians...for their disgusting sacrificial rituals. They are also slaves...sex slaves...and many others I can list.

We can not let this happen...are you going to just...sit here like a buffoon and watch this world crumble under our feet? Or are you going to wake other people up, and let the knowledge drop! Let it flow! Bless you all...I hope you will all find the truth, as LKD and I have already found it *nods*

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
You are the most ignorant person Ive ever come across. Please do us all a favour and leave. You havent the mental capacity to be here.

i totally agree

just a suggestion for produkt..if you want to find the rep's why dont you ask them to visit you..im sure they might show up..im serious!

[edit on 12-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

OMG!!! LMFAO!!!! That is the hardest I have laughed in a while...thank you. And I agree with what youa re saying there Magic. yes, and yes!!!!Let the truth be known!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The preservation of Zion and the Royal line is the key to finding the Blue Apples.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, whats the source, the inquirer? Aliens, reptilians I mean WOW!!!! Its fun to daydream, but be realistic, the Illuminati, while I dont believe in it, is maybe remotely plausible(I only say this because at least they are human, if even real), but the reptilian things just a bit too far fetched. Good story though, entertaining but nothing else.

[edit on 1/6/2006 by ludaChris]

sir, why do you even make a comment like that? I am so disappointed for my fellow humans when if someone doesn't believe something they have to make fun of the original poster, and of course put in their two cents, if your going to contribute, at least make an appropriate counter-argument, or do some research. And by the way... Extraterrestrials exist, youre going to be in for a shock when the first ET group comes to make an 'official' contact here.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

David Icke is a sensationalist. Word play and number play are his tools. He's getting reptilians from sumerian myths and not from actual historical documents, but From creation myths. I've read his book's, while they make a good read, they are still a work of fiction.

LetKnowledgeDrop,

What you posted would make an excellent sci-fi novel, you should work on it, or with your permission, I'd like to. If you actually believe all that as fact however, where is your independent research that confirms your beliefs? Now, I don't mean David Icke as independent research. I mean, did you follow up on his sources, did you read the same documents he claims to have read? Do you have personal proof of reptilians or just Mr. Ickes proof of reptilians?

Hes getting proof of reptilians from thousands of witness testimony

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
Hes getting proof of reptilians from thousands of witness testimony

Getting proof or 'gotten' proof? So 'cheques in the mail' is it?

Hearsay is not proof.

Besides which.. what exactly are they witness to? If there are thousands of witnessess.. where is the physical evidence [photos etc]. How can you be sure that they are legit and not payed to testify? Do they undergo drug testing to prove they weren't hallucinating?

[edit on 18-6-2007 by riley]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Judging by the way "produkt" has been acting. I would say, now no offense or anything...but I would say that he is a disinformative military agent...or someone like that. Why? Because of Mr. Icke any people like Phil Schnieder, and Credo Muttawa, their stories and true* information do not get out to to the public. That is because they do not want people to find the truth. This is also why Mr. Ickes books are not allowed in our public libraries.

Now about reptilians...I have posted many forums about them. Some obnoxious ones that I can't fix and that is in the past. However, I have done my own research, as well as listening to Mr. Icke. No I have not read any of his books, but I will soon. What I have done...is looked some up online, and then some in the library. It all connects to form the big puzzle that letknowledgedrop and I have both figured out by ourselves. Our job is to wake up the "sheeple" people who are knowledgeless about the truth in our world.

I thought his books werent allowed in any public library?
Didnt you start a thread claming to have been visited by a reptoide?

I guess thats really here nor there. I personally would like to congradulate Produkt for the exellent research hes done. S/He obviously doesnt believe in these things, but has read (probably) every source cited in this thread and picked them apart quite acurately.

Someone in this thread said that Produkt needs to prove or provide evidence of his/her side, well he/she has done just that, by debunking your sources.

Its these times i wish we still had WATS, because one would be going your way Produkt. Good work

Edit to add: Telling him to leave because he is debating your personal beliefs is really contrary to the purpose of ATS. You posted a thread on a public forum. It is assumed that you are welcoming all opnions, not just the ones that support your beliefs.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There are NO aliens, it's all a mass cover up by the US government in order to support their plan to unite the world through artificial alien threat.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
none of you mention that in the sumer texts that it also mentions how adam and eve was created and also mentions about the garden of eden which is definitely magnified in the bible. none of you talk about how in the sumer texts it talks about the gods manipulating the dna of the homo cave man and how we jump to the homo sapian sapian. howcome out of all the species on earth we are the only ones to have lost 2 whole chromosomes of dna. howcome every human has between 12-17 percent of reptilian dna. howcome in every human's brain the lower portion of the brain is reptile they call it the R-complex if none of you know about this.

you would be a fool to just look at mythology yes. you have to have a balance. BALANCE. look at what mythology and religion says both are very old. older than all of us. both have plenty of stories in them. then relate them to science. then relate them to your lives. don't just look at one area and then say its crazy when you havent looked at the others.

ill tell you one thing. you cannot be a rational SANE human being to KNOW that you sending thousands of people our age to get their limbs blown off and to kill innocent people. so if you think about being a reptile or atleast thinking like one is not too far out of the picture my friends.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by declair
The preservation of Zion and the Royal line is the key to finding the Blue Apples.

Spot on. Couldn't agree more.

What are Blue Apples?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Through my experiences, I have identified several things.
1. Satan is a real being. He is a mass of ever dying souls under the control of the most powerful of them, Lucifer. He controls the Illuminati, and can be beaten by a powervul spiritually aware human being, however, he generally escapes through deceit.(He fakes his death by switching places with a clone).
2. God is a real being. However, he apparently made people of almost equal power to him, in a different universe before this one. The people refused to worship him, and attempted a coup. He smited them all, and decided to make the world differently. Those people were the Greys, and the reptillians, amongst other races. Their conciousnesses were added to God's. When God created man, He fuflilled their last wish, creating a being in their image. He then incarnated all of them as people, angels, or animals. The angels and animals tend to be similar, if not identical, in appearance to the original beings. Many of these souls felt terrible, so they started to create religions in which they were worshipped to gain power. When Satan fell, they decided to put all that remains of their might into him, and become his subordinates. For this reason, the Jews had to commit genocide to those who worshipped false gods, for those remaining were no longer near equal to God in power or status, they were human or less.
In addition to this, God revealed Himself to many people, across the entire multiverse. This is why some of Native American Shaminism is similar to Judeo-Christianity.
3. The Illuminati is that body of Satanic being. Today's Illuminati is that which was angry at the Lord God. They want to bring Him to submission, and take His power. This is, however, impossible. God, has no real original physical form, and as such, cannot be destroyed because of His existance outside of all universes and within all as well.
My conclusion- Satan is weak, and will be defeated. God's plan seems to be to seperate good from evil with this universe, and take good to one while completely obliterating the souls and the conciousnesses of evil. It is impossible to tell what is good if there is no evil to test it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join