It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati & Reptilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well personally I haven't experienced enough 'proof' for me to completely believe some of the things stated..the things I did mention have really made me think in the past..but that's what I see as the target of this thread..to discuss connections and what just might be going on..while at the moment not completely ruling out one side or the other

but at the same time while keeping an open mind..there really are some connections along with symbolism out there that make you think there's something there more than not..

I don't know what that picture is..just thought it mixed in to the thread

and..those are some interesting links you provided regarding historic reference of dragon symbolism..but what do you think of:

"The first Emperor of China, Shi Huang-Di, was said to be part Dragon. It was also said that his mother was impregnated by a beam of light emanating from the star Alpha Draconis."

what do you think that could have meant?..a ship beams up the woman..looks like a 'star' in the perceptions of those times...plant their seed..beams back down? just thinking of the possibilities...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by invisibleplane]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Again I feel the sudden urge to just repeat myself for the sheer joy of it all.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some scholars report the first emperor of China Huang Di (Yellow Emperor) used a snake for his coat of arms. Every time he conquered another tribe, he incorporated his defeated enemy's emblem into his own. Huang Di was immortalized into a dragon that looks like his emblem.

www.china.org.cn...

The largest and most vivid discovery is a jade, pig-headed dragon about 26 centimeters long and bent like the letter "C." It had a pig head, snake body, tight-lipped snout, bulging eyes and a hole dug in its back, said Liu Guoxiang, an archaeologist at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS).

Many pig bones were found buried with the deceased at Hongshan sites, indicating pig had already been a very important animal at that time and might have symbolized prosperity, said Sarah M. Nelson, an archaeologist from the University of Denver in the United States.

The first Emporer Huang Di was human. When he conquered other tribe's he added those emblems to his own. Eventually people started a myth that he was part dragon and made up stories about him due to his succesful conquest's. One of the earliest dragon depiction's is of a boar's head and a snake's body, this is no way fit's the story of reptillian overlord's. Yes, it's symbolic as most myth's and religion's are.

Now class, does anyone have any specific question's or we all clear on the whole research before you post ridiculous claim's aspect of today's class?

Invisibleplane,

Dude, not trying to knock you down or anything, but they're just myth's made up to immortalize a regular human being who was very influential for his time. Happens all the time in mythology.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
yep well that is some good information, as long as those scholars are trust worthy...here's something I came across today..I found it to jump a lot, and I'll probably have to look over it ..but seemed interesting..thoughts?

www.crosscircle.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It goes into semi-detail about various myth's, but stay's on the topic of only serpent/dragon portion's of these myth's while leaving out detail's of other aspect's of the myth's. It's word play and misdirection with abit of opinion thrown in for good measure. All in all, a work of fiction.

For example. Lemuria never existed, so why would the author of the article cite it if it's known to never have existed? This beg's one to question the author's credibility. As other example's on the website do. I'll leave those for you to discover. quaere verum

en.wikipedia.org...

Lemuria is the name of a hypothetical "Lost Land" variously located in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Its 19th century origins lie in attempts to account for discontinuities in biogeography. Lemuria has been rendered superfluous by modern understanding of plate tectonics.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
It goes into semi-detail about various myth's, but stay's on the topic of only serpent/dragon portion's of these myth's while leaving out detail's of other aspect's of the myth's. It's word play and misdirection with abit of opinion thrown in for good measure. All in all, a work of fiction.

For example. Lemuria never existed, so why would the author of the article cite it if it's known to never have existed? This beg's one to question the author's credibility. As other example's on the website do. I'll leave those for you to discover. quaere verum

en.wikipedia.org...

Lemuria is the name of a hypothetical "Lost Land" variously located in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Its 19th century origins lie in attempts to account for discontinuities in biogeography. Lemuria has been rendered superfluous by modern understanding of plate tectonics.

you made some good points with the Chinese related links..but I think it would require more than a wikipedia link to really disregard all that is mentioned in that..I hope a lot of other research was involved..as I said I still wanna go back and look over that thread because even at times I was unaware of the details of what was being spoken..but all it takes is a little studying I suppose..though would depend on the sources I'd think too

though plate techtonics can put up an argument...there are accounts from sanskrits and tablets..to even someone such as Madame Blavatsky who also has a section from that wikipedia link. She really did accomplish a lot through her time, I would personally consider her credible and very impactful in mankinds progress...or even a man such as Edgar Cayce who in my opinion is just as or more 'credible'..

either way even if Lemuria did or did not exist..that link still leaves a lot up for discussion..

at the same time I think there could be a little more open mindedness on the idea of possibilities alone...after all scientists in that 'modern science world' keep finding out the universe is unpredictable and can bring many surprises...

I don't have too much more to add to this thread at the moment..but I'd like to hear more opinions on this from guys like LetKnowledgeDrop...peace

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't get why I should have to keep being the one to do the research for people on this thread.

The case for lemuria, despite some mythology or so called psychic channeling's still can't get past the fact that there was no continent in the pacific ocean. Yes, I did stop at just the wikipedia as it's the quickest source of information. No, I don't post esoteric information regarding lemuria as evidence or lack of.

en.wikipedia.org...

It was in Cairo that she formed the Societe Spirite for occult phenomena with Emma Cutting (later Emma Coulomb), which closed after dissatisfied customers complained of fraudulent activities.

I'm not so sure this would be something we should consider a credible source of information. While I could look into the fraudulent claim's, I see no point as the prior paragraph already paint's a picture of her character.

When did Edgar Cayce say atlantis would rise '68 '69? IDK, that's one account I've heard. Obviously never happened. We've also got to note, if Edgar Cayce was such an amazing prophet, then why aren't his prophecy's more popular and why do people show him as the fake he is?

And why did I say I leave it up to you to quaere verum? Do you think LKD has the truth despite all the evidence he's given has gone against what he claim's is true? I wasn't trying to make a point with the chinese link's, I was trying to show what was true.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok....
in a generalized manner i think that avery question, given just to make controversy ,is useless....
for more if those answer has given form a ignoring dude...
At this point, reading your discussions, i think that it is useless that Produkt continue to talk with us...
I think it' better for all, if Produkt studies something more, than he can come back in this topic and to talk with us again...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yes...i have msn...
my address is the same of the mail...
[email protected]...
i'm always in chat...
when you want i'm there...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Who knows something about C.T. Russel or D. Sedlyk...?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
www.exjws.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

Charles Taze Russell born Febuary 16, 1852 and died October 31, 1916. Formed the Zion Watch Tower Tract Society in 1879 at the ripe age of 27. He said 1874 was the date christ would return, not in the flesh mind you, just an "invisible" return. He also predicted the world was going to end in 1914. Failed misserably if I might add. So yes, of course we can believe his teaching's. A false prophet should always be followed.

Bruce1,

You say my argument's are ignorant and yet you nor anyone has yet to refute what I'm saying. I go and look at what your passing off as evidence and I point out exactly where your wrong and not once have you told me otherwise. And I'm ignorant?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Produkt...you are ignoring .... convince yourself
according to you... i wanted to know ..where was russel born? or russel's life?
And according to you... was not i able to search anything about russel on search engine?
Please...Produkt...you stop it to make ugly figures...
if you want to learn something..stay in Hush...and read what we write...learn...search something more
about our discussion..not on "wikipedia"...but out form common searches...
and when you will be ready...then you can restart to write something about this topic...
ok
it's just a concil in order to avoid to make ugly figures...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Uh... Not everything I've posted has been from the wikipedia. Altho the wikipedia does discuss C.T. Russell's life, including the information you've just asked. As for the other website, that is where I got the information of his "predictions" that turned out to be false. It also discussed how he came to these prediction's, through his own research and reading's. Yet, despite his effort's, he was wrong. You asked if anyone knew of him. I looked it up and learned what I did and gave my god to honest opinion. It is not me failing to look at the truth or fact's.

You know what tunnel vision is, right?

[EDIT] Just to clear thing's with you, alot of what's been said by me come's from your guy's source's, not my own. Your failure to read your so called evidence doesn't help your case in the slightest. Failure to understand what a doctored photograph is doesn't make Bill Clinton a reptile. Failure to notice that the page on Al Gore completly contradict's itself in the begining and end of the article and then passing it off to me and other's as proof is just ridiculous. Providing sources of "evidence" which do not cite their own sources of "evidence" is evidence of nothing.

I've clearly shown you where the chinese dragon mythology come's from, yet you deny the fact's. One source talk's extensivly about dragon/serpent mythology citing various myth's that also just happen to have other mythologic creature's included, yet the author of the website fail's to mention that little fact in an attempt to sound credible to the gullible.

And not once have you refuted or provided furthur information regarding everything I've shown you as false. All you've done is resort to calling me ignorant. Why? I know why... you just don't want to hear why.

P.S. Not trying to sound rude, but as noted early, learn english. Your usage of the language make's it very hard to understand what your trying to get at.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Doing a little more searching I came across this website.

stargods.org...

If you do not adhere to this theory then there is no point in reading on.

If I didn't know any better I'd say this website belonged to one of you guy's. Right from the start it give's the impression that those who don't adhere to it are ignorant. Why should there be no point in reading on just because I don't adhere to it?

It's story start's out in biblical time's. Right from the begining, the garden of eden. The part that get's me is, he state's right at the begining that his theory is based upon opinion.

My feeling is that he told Eve that through him, she could bare children that would be gods upon the earth.

As we can clearly see, there's nothing in the bible that would lead one to come to such a conclusion.

www.biblegateway.com...

So where's he getting this idea? Simple. He made it up. So already he's starting to base his assumption's on false idea's. The author then goes on to talk about how Lucifer impregnated Eve. Clearly this is not so in the bible. I'm also still at a loss how the author conclude's that the fruit is that of occult gnostic knowledge.

He then goes on to "teach" us how lucifer mean's the shinning one and the word for snake was something different. As you can see in this version of the bible, it says serpent, not lucifer. Not sure what other bible's have, maybe someone religous who view's this nonsense can help me out here?

Ah, furthur on he does admit that the story is symbolic and never meant there was an actual reptilian/serpent creature. So why start off the theory with the story and adding to it your own information based upon opinion's alone?

Not entirely sure what the point is including this bit into his story, but the bible passage I have in front of me right now paint's a whole different picture. Here's our author's quote.

"And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew." Gen 4:25

And here's what I've got.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

The problem with using the bible as a "credible" source of evidence or attempt to prove a point is useless. Each religion claim's they're doctrine is the truth. Each religion paint's a different story. So, because whichever bible he's getting his quote's from that fit with his already stated false theory, this would make it true? No, it wouldn't. For starter's he already says it's opinionated, thus not fact. Second, his source is the bible, of which there are many.

He then goes on furthur to keep giving his opinion of how thing's really were and what the myth's really mean, while not once citing any factual evidence to base his opinionated theory on.

While you may buy into this garbage, and clearly stated garbage right at the begining of the article, I don't. But, enjoy the site nonetheless. Read it with an OPEN mind and look up what he's saying. I didn't spend the last hour looking into the rest of this for nothing, just in case you'd like to use anything else on there in an attempt to sway my opinion on the author's theory.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
i still maintain my position that Reptillian is nothing more than codeword for "Kenite" or sons of cain (the one in the bible in gen 4), that infiltrated the scribeship of the levite church in the book of 1chronicles2:55, and probably later the so called merovigan bloodlines that claimed decendency from Jesus and now comprise the black nobility. (alternate theory is that they are the just the lines of his half brothers).

shapeshifting is just code for putting on a double face in diplomatic relations (being a closet commie so to speak).

This would tie into the gnostical/occultist/theosophist teachings of the Thule society and the rumors of its tie into underground lizards (and the subsequent occult pervsion of xtainty and norseman religion that Germany followed in WWII).

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Have you ever thought that maybe ''Kenites'' is code for reptilians? Makes more sense to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Has anyone found any credible information about the kenites? All I've been able to dig up outside of wikipedia is anti-jew, anti-bush, and anti-america propaganda and all source's without any evidence of the claim's. Really looking for credible information, not someone's opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, whats the source, the inquirer? Aliens, reptilians I mean WOW!!!! Its fun to daydream, but be realistic, the Illuminati, while I dont believe in it, is maybe remotely plausible(I only say this because at least they are human, if even real), but the reptilian things just a bit too far fetched. Good story though, entertaining but nothing else.

[edit on 1/6/2006 by ludaChris]

if you don't believe in them: www.illuminati-order.com they exist..just not in the satanic manifestation that people believe in.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Shy,

I'm not so sure that's a true Illuminati group. I've already sent in my application, just haven't heard back yet. Tomorrow I'll email the group again to find out what's going on. If you check out the forum's it look's like it's mostly a bunch of kid's playing secret society.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Shy,

I'm not so sure that's a true Illuminati group. I've already sent in my application, just haven't heard back yet. Tomorrow I'll email the group again to find out what's going on. If you check out the forum's it look's like it's mostly a bunch of kid's playing secret society.

Well if that isn't the true illuminati group than where can I find the other one?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't think the original Illuminati exist's anymore. These so called "Illuminatai" website's you see today are mostly kids's just playing secret society. If you'd like to learn more about the original Illuminati do a websearch on google for the Bavarian Illuminati, you can also check the wikipedia as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join