It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati & Reptilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!
Listen to me...whay did you talk about religion?

Can i know what' yours?
And what do you know about religions?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yes, the truth can be very annoying. I'm shocked though that you say I'm slowing progress. I did my homework. I posted it here. I warned everyone of the evil 4th dimensional reptilian overlord's who want to eat us.

Two of the site's I checked out were tottaly full of false information. These same two site's are put forth to me as evidence of a reptilian presence on earth. The first site completely contradict's itself with it's so called "facts" to a point beyond what one would consider ridiculous. The Bill Clinton is an alien reptilian rapist site plays off of shadow's and changing a photo to show his bad makeup that didn't cover his "scales" which anyone can plainly see are shadows. What happens when you make a picture with shadows or dark spot black and white? Surprisingly, the shadow's remain dark in colour!

Yet, you conclude the obviousness of it all as "garbage". Then, you label me as one of "them" when you haven't a clue who "them" are. I can safely say you haven't a clue too. I know, it's hard to not believe when people like Icke are your hero and savior. Truth is, Al Gore never changed into a reptilian, which the site has obviously shown when it tried to prove otherwise and doctoring a photograph of Bill Clinton does not make him a reptilian. I'm sorry if the truth is really annoying.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt

Yet, you conclude the obviousness of it all as "garbage". Then, you label me as one of "them" when you haven't a clue who "them" are. I can safely say you haven't a clue too.

tHATS were your wrong buddy...i have every clue who they are.because they give them to me..its your choice to accept it or not...its only a game to them..they could care less if you believe in them...they have more power over you when you dont believe in them...its kinda of like a fight..if someone wants to fight you..and you fight them back.you gave them power..but if you turn and walk away you kept the power you had..and didnt give it away.

Ill be back soon

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And yet you still deny or simply won't LOOK at the so called evidence I replied about. What evidence do you have? I haven't seen any, and the evidence presented to me I presented back as obvious BS. Now tell me, how is obvious BS factual evidence? And no, you really don't know who they are.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I agree with you, Magic, I am not responding to this guy Produkt anymore. All he was doing was trying to debunk my proof....its funny how he never gave his own proof to support his claims....

As for Bruce, If you want to have a private conversation, I am more than willing to do so, but however I dont think emailing is the safest way. Do you have MSN?
If not, then i have your email.

I am here to discuss this subject with a) people who are aware of all this. Or
b) people who are not aware, but are willing to listen.....unfortunatly not everyone fits into these categories. But for those who do, I want to speak with you, and get your intake on all this.

www.exopolitics.org...
I personally thought this was one of the most interesting things Ive ever read in my life. I take it with a grain of salt, of course, but it sure makes a hell of a lot of sense.

As for the Clinton picture, you explain to me what the hell is going on with his face then. And no it isnt just shadows....god....ive never seen that happen to any human in my life. But then again, Billy boy aint human, believe it or not, I dont care.

If there is one thing that gives away these human/reptilian hybrids, it is their eyes. All of these ''possesed'' people, I guess thats what you would call them, all have the same cold, dead, lifeless eyes. Look at Clintons eyes, look a Bushies eyes, look at the Royal Families eyes, omg. Completely lifeless. And these people all look very simular. They all have the same basic facial features, such as tiny, dead eyes; thin lips; big ears; but those eyes are what really gives it away.

No matter what the rest of the face is doing, it may be smiling, or laughing, or whatever; there is always that cold, dead stare. Its an evil stare. Why? Because these people have no souls, no conscious, no emotions. They feel no empathy at all with anyone. They are like computer programs, ina way, programmed by the Draconians to carry out the Reptilian Agenda.

Think about it, if you would program a computer to kill a child, would the computer feel any emotional consequences for doing so? No, cuz its a program.

You ever see The Matrix? The first one, I mean. Remember the ''sentient programs''? Those dudes in black suits and sunglasses who acted on behalf of the State? Well, from what I understand, that is what is happening in real life. These Illuminati are actually sentient programs, and are not consciousness in the sense that we view it. They are reptilian sentient programs. Thats why they can go bomb Baghdad, or Kabul, or whereever they fricken choose, and not feel any empathy for their victims.

Another interesting thing to keep in mind, did you know that there is a section in the brain called by scientists the R-complex....the Reptilian brain. Oh yea. Here is some links.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.2012.com.au...

www.thebrain.mcgill.ca...

The R-complex is where we supposedly get our coldbloodedness, such as lack of empathy, selfishness, greedyness, a domineering attitude, and a ''im better than you'' type of attitude. We also get from the reptilian brain, a desire for hierarchial top-down type systems, and an obsession with ritual. Not just human sacrifice rituals, thats for them. But we get ritualistic behavior......going to the same grocery store at the same time each week, waking up at the same time each morning, taking the same route to work everyday, things like that. In any case we get our coldbloodedness, ritualistic behavior, and all of that. Which, whether you believe it or not, are the characteristics of the Illuminati and those that work for them.

We humans have tremendous reptilian genetics. In fact, during the first 3 months of pregnancy, our embryo goes through the exact same stages as a reptilian embryo, and they look exactly the same. It is onlyafter the third or fourth month that the human characteristics start coming out. We have tremendous reptilian genetics....why? Id like any of you to explain this, without any reference to the Draconians. You will find it impossible.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I know you don't want to here this but... and it's all clearly stated on your mound's of evidence...

www.thebrain.mcgill.ca...

The reptilian brain first appeared in fish, nearly 500 million years ago. It continued to develop in amphibians and reached its most advanced stage in reptiles, roughly 250 million years ago.

The limbic system first appeared in small mammals, about 150 million years ago.

Lastly, the neo-cortex began its spectacular expansion in primates, scarcely 2 or 3 million years ago, as the genus Homo emerged.

Either you forgot about evolution or your one of those guy's who think's it's hogwash. So when did the reptilian overlords come and make us? 5000ish years ago or could it just be, as rightly stated on your evidence that it's due to evolution?

www.2012.com.au...

Ah, Mr. Icke. Our hero and savior. Glory be thy name!

www.crystalinks.com...

The brain stem is the oldest and smallest region in the evolving human brain. It evolved hundreds of millions of years ago and is more like the entire brain of present-day reptiles. For this reason, it is often called the 'reptilian brain'. Various clumps of cells in the brain stem determine the brain's general level of alertness and regulate the vegetative processes of the body such as breathing and heartbeat.

Wow, look's like they changed your evidence of reptilians just after you posted it! They're onto you man! Again another fine example of evolution and not a reptilian influence on mankind.

We humans have tremendous reptilian genetics.

news.bbc.co.uk...

A comparison shows chimps and humans to be almost 99% identical in the most important areas of their "life codes".

Now come on... does this look like a reptilian to you that's nearly 99% identical to humans?

Awwww, kyoot wittle monkeh!

Now on to the more important thing's at hand.

Human/Reptilian Hybrids and the programs that run them. So what operating system we talking about here? 4DNWO version .666? Excellent system if I might add. What I'd really like to see is the evidence you have for these so called reptillian controlled programs. Are you saying you know for a fact that these "humoids" (human/reptillian hybrids) are actuall lifeless computer controlled thingamajigs and have undeniable proof for it?

Let's discuss Human/Reptilian Hybrids shall we. If you've ever wanted to force one to shapeshift, your in luck! I've got just what your looking for.

educate-yourself.org...

What you do: you just shut your eyes and think of someone you love and charge yourself with infinite love if you know what I AM talking about. Take at least 3 deep breaths and filling your whole heart area with this LOVE and then on the last exhale imagine the energy going to the man/woman/reptilian you are aiming at and as you send the energy out say the word "YAHWEH". Keep doing over and over and over.

If the man/woman is reptoid she/he will start to act very nervous, strange and clumsy, dropping things, etc almost like they are having a spasm. This means that they are having a real hard time maintaining their human form. And watch for the left eye becoming bigger, and extended out slightly from the skull, huge black circles under the eyes or the eyes rolling like in cartoons and of course, people wearing dark sunglasses inside the stores.

Remember, the left eye is key here. If it get's bigger, BAM, you've got your reptilian cornered.

www.cbsnews.com...

Former President Bill Clinton left the hospital and returned home Friday, four days after undergoing heart bypass surgery, his office said.

Somehow that sneaky reptilian Bill Clinton also managed to change his inside's to appear remarkedly human as to fool edumacated doctor people into thinking he is human when they operated on his heart!

They all have the same basic facial features, such as tiny, dead eyes; thin lips; big ears; but those eyes are what really gives it away.

Amazingly I also have thin eye's, big ear's and thin lips. I must be one! Well, idk... define dead eye's for me. Like... Mine just kinda stare off into space sometime's.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You are the most ignorant person Ive ever come across. Please do us all a favour and leave. You havent the mental capacity to be here.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt

but i do know that reptillians are real..and we share this planet with them.

Back up your claim's with credible evidence. Cite your source's. ect ect ect...
What made you come to the conclusion that reptilian's are real? Do you have photographic evidence that they exist?

In every lie, there is a bit fo truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
You are the most ignorant person Ive ever come across. Please do us all a favour and leave. You havent the mental capacity to be here.

Reality would suggest otherwise my friend. All you've been doing is posting evidence that goes against the very thing your trying to pass off as truth and everytime I've been pointing it out you either give me more evidence that goes against the very thing your trying to pass off as truth or resort to insult's such as calling me ignorant.

Word of advice. Read your evidence again. quaere verum

Originally posted by isisinanna
In every lie, there is a bit fo truth.

That may be true, but not when the lie involve's lying about the truth and plainly in sight for all to see.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
mmmhmmmm. Lemme guess, u learnt that in ''school'', am i right lol

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just visited the site someone listed..hmmm. it's :
www.exopolitics.org...

Where is THIS BILL CLINTON PHOTO?
I would like to check it out and see what I think.
I couldn't find any photos on this site of Bill, only of a girl in the ocean?!?!

ANYONE?

Bill CLinton as an DRACONIAN i.e. REPTILIAN seems very FAR OUT.

DO YOU HAVE THE LINK...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within in every lie, there is a piece of truth.
For every idea, lie, dream, story, in some reality, IT IS REAL

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Debate is good, it's healthy for ALL OF homo's out here...Homo Sapiens that is

Arguing is not really debating.

IF WE WERE ALL MORE OPEN TO NEW IDEAS AND THEORIES......???

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Isis, try page 2 for the link.

And yes, I do agree arguing is pointless and lead's to no where. I'm doing my best to debate. They put evidence in front of me. I check it out. Hand it back showing them where they went wrong. Wash, rinse, repeat. In the end it just result's in me being called ignorant for showing them how thier evidence isn't evidence of the very thing they're trying to pass it off as. To me, denying the truth is what's truely ignorant.

[EDIT] To furthur elaborate, what is being presented here, while may be a theory, the evidence however does not support the theory.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
have you ever wondered why azn people are so smart..or why they are the first to make technical advances?

Its because they have reptilian dna in them!

Take notice of there eyes..they are slanted just like a snake.

azn people are know to worship dragons..namely the chinese.

azn people are smarter then all humans because they have dna of the reptilians..think about it...if the reptilians have been around for millions of millions of years..there dna would be exellent..they would have a whole lot of knowledge stored up.

the azn population are the reptilians pride and joy...why dont we go to war with them..its because they would crush us..the reptilians wont let anything bad happen to them unless it benefits there agneda..for instance..hiroshima..ill tell you why it happened like it did.

first the rep's needed an area to test the bomb at..they chose japan because it would be a thrill to watch blown off the map...all the buildings and such..plus theyknew if they destroyed the place it would be no problem for them to build it right back to the way it was before..actually they made it even better...since they have the more excellent dna..they would have the better logic to know how to rebuild..if it happened anyhwere else it would have took them longer..the strike at pearl harbor..was just a reason for them to test the bomb.

so basically what im saying is the azn population has reptilian dna...could they have been the ones who the fallen angels had sex with?

[edit on 12-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop

i totally agree

just a suggestion for produkt..if you want to find the rep's why dont you ask them to visit you..im sure they might show up..im serious!

[edit on 12-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My god that's awful. Very stereotypical. And this is evidence? Maybe, just maybe they happen to be very smart, study hard, work harder could be the damn reason why they have alot of neat gadget's?

They have to work twice as hard, they goto school longer then most other countries do. Because the population is so high there's alway's someone else to take a job position from someone else. And no, not all of them are smarter. And since when did they have reptilian dna? wtf? Any "azn" people on here wanna tell me about your reptilian dna problem?

Christ, look at ALL the variable's before you go running off spewing stereotypical statement's about another culture. Absolutley disgusting, unwarented and horrible.

And if you must know.

www.china.org.cn...

Traditional Chinese dragon worship developed from primitive people who struggled to survive by fishing and hunting. They thus appreciated and revered important food resources such as pigs, deer, birds and snakes, said Tian Guanglin, an archaeologist with the Liaoning Normal University.

The dragon image coalesced into animal-head and snake-body in the Hongshan cultural period and remained unchanged until the Han Dynasty (206 BC - AD 220), nearly 4,000 years later. Dragon images from Hongshan were the earliest standard image of dragons discovered in China, said Tian.

Do some damn research for once. Just ONCE.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

well, just like some humans can be full of negativity...I wouldn't judge all to be negative of one race..

if you look at how China has acted of late..purchasing more and more of the US economy..the way the internet and speaking against the government has become 'nwo' like there...the first emperor of China said to be a dragon...and of course the insane amount of dragon symbology

hmmm

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
produkt, you're dealing with a segment of the popluation that thinks the reptilians are real, and the moon landing was a hoax. this board is sort of the mecca for that demographic

trust me, I spent 6 months in a titor thread butting heads, and just went round and round in circles

they want to believe, and will simply ignore anything that contradicts their beliefs

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Invisibleplane,

Exactly what are you trying to show with a rare genetic deformity picture comming from a mexican online news site and then continueing to racially stereotype the oriental culture?

BTW, the picture look's more apelike then reptillian. Or maybe you've got the two species mixed up?

I don't understand your people's problem with researching?

en.wikipedia.org...

Some scholars report the first emperor of China Huang Di (Yellow Emperor) used a snake for his coat of arms. Every time he conquered another tribe, he incorporated his defeated enemy's emblem into his own. Huang Di was immortalized into a dragon that looks like his emblem

en.wikipedia.org...

he dragon was a symbol for the emperor in many Chinese dynasties. The imperial throne was called the dragon throne. During the late Qing dynasty, the dragon was even adopted as the national flag. It was a capital offense for commoners to wear clothes with a dragon symbol.

In some Chinese legends, an emperor might be born with a birthmark in the shape of a dragon. For example, one legend might tell the tale of a peasant born with a dragon birthmark who eventually overthrows the existing dynasty and founds a new one; another legend might tell of the prince in hiding from his enemies who is identified by his dragon birthmark.

The empress was often identified with the phoenix.

You know, looking into what your reading and checking the fact's while applying abit of common sense and logic isn't going to kill you.

Syrinx,

The bit that's getting to me is the evidence they're claiming prove's they're right in fact... doesn't. Obviously doesn't prove what they're saying and some of it actually goes against what they're saying! It's just amazing how much people see only what they want to see.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Now I am not really swinging any which way here, but I point this out. The people who claim to know the truth behind the "reptilian" agenda certainly do no portray themselves in a believable manner. For example, calling one an "azn" is no way to refer to someone, especially if they are superior to ourselves. Also, how can you make such generalizations about a race? Sure, a lot of them are smart, but I know just as many that don't do so hot in school. Also, one would think the whole population of Asia would use these super "DNA" skills to dramatically improve their condition...and even if they are all in kahoots with the Reptilians, don't you think they would get sick of living a hellish life like that and eventually do something about it? And to top it all off, the information someone presented (I can't remember who), makes it seem like they (the presenter) has no pride in the way they portray themselves, with all the improper grammar and such. If you want to be civilized and discuss this topic, then at least make it readable and believable by being organized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join