Illuminati & Reptilians

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There are many reasons to think that in the history the illuminati have governed the fates of the world.
And the are millions of reasons to beleve that the illuminati is the the false adopted name of some aliens came on the earth many years ago, theyr name is REPTILIANS:
who to deepen this topic?




posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
First of all illumintati=13 royal families and each and every president of U.S.A are from 2 royal famalies viz king edward 3 and charlmagne.If you have watched david icke' 6 hr interview he really exposes the illuminati as reptilians but it's more deeper then that.Remember when bush said that god told him to invade iraq so that is a hint to us.Actually the illuminati are elohim or god's who created us and are acting like benovelent shephard and are posing as reptilians so that we think that they ar reptilians.google the story "the truth about orion lizards".
In that article our creators are also called changelings as they can shapeshift.



[edit on 5-1-2006 by warthog911]



posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, whats the source, the inquirer? Aliens, reptilians I mean WOW!!!! Its fun to daydream, but be realistic, the Illuminati, while I dont believe in it, is maybe remotely plausible(I only say this because at least they are human, if even real), but the reptilian things just a bit too far fetched. Good story though, entertaining but nothing else.

[edit on 1/6/2006 by ludaChris]



posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
warthog911

According Icke the reptilians are who we call "demons". About my searches the Elohim, are our creators, in the bibble the Elohim are mentionated like "who created skies and the earth". There are many studies that explain that probably the angels seraphim are similar to reptilias.
In this way we can think thant the battle between god and davil mentionated in the bibble, is the battle from Elohim and Reptilias.
Which tests have you got to say that the Elohim are reptilians?

[edit on 6-1-2006 by bruce1]



posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Please LudaChris, have an open mind.Dont deny things just because they may not fit in with your conditioned version of reality. Dont be skeptical beyond reason. I have extensive information about the Reptilians I will share. It is very worth reading, and I suggest you dont just poo-poo all this without some serious scrutiny.

David Icke has talked alot about Reptilians, and he has a wide variety of information from very credible sources. We are talking people in government here. We are talking people who are high enough to be aware of the global situation. We are talking princess Diana here. These are credible sources.

From what I know, the Reptilians havent invaded the planet at all. They've had the planet all along. We are their creation, along with 12 other extra-terrestrial races....that is why the number 13 is so sacred to the Illuminati. The Reptilians supposedly reside underneath the Earth, what you didnt know the Earth was hollow? This sparked the legends of demons living in fire pits under the earth. The Draconians, as they are called, are in control of our Global Elite, and the Global Elite are actually hybrid Draconians. aka half human, half reptilian. And they have the power to ''shape-shift'', or what is called morph, from human to reptilian form and back again. And people dont notice these hybrids because they look human. Its easier for us to take orders from a human, not a reptilian. Many high profile people have reported other high profile figures shape-shift. Princess Diana was aware of all this, and in fact, had a name for the Windsors, the Royal Family of Britain, also one of the 13 hybrid bloodlines. She called them the ''lizards'', and used to say that they weren't human. She was reportedly gonna expose all of this information. Her death was very questionable, indeed.

Credo Mutwa, the official historian of the Zulu nation in Africa, has verified all this information and more. He claims that he has seen the shape-shift phenomenon and has done a lifetime of research in the subject. He says that the Reptilians and the12 other races created the human race. He says that that is why in the original Bible, before it was translated and re-written, says ''let US make man in OUR own image'' Plural, indicating it was a group project.

It also says in the original Bible that the Annunaki, or Elohim.....what the Sumerians called their reptilian gods, had ''mated with the daughters of men'' and created the hybrid bloodlines. These bloodlines were then put into positions of ruling power, and the people were told to worship these kings and royalty because they represented the ''gods''. These bloodlines were told that they have the right to rule over us, because of their genetic relation to the ''gods'', the reptilians. And to this day, they claim the right to rule over us.

This is also why these royal families inter-breed with themselves so obsessivly. Its not because of snobbery, but it is to best hold this reptilian-human DNA, and keep it pure.

The reptilian genetics in these people allow them to shape-shift, but they need to consume human blood on a regular basis, or else they couldnt stay in human form. The domesticated pig was created using wild boar and human DNA to create an animal which the bloodlines can eat which would help serve this purpose. So eating pig is a form of cannabilism. That is why Jews consider it unclean to eat.

But, eating pigs all day wouldnt be enough. They would still need to consume human blood for the chemicals and the substances in it that allow them tokeep human form. So that is why, for thousands of years, people have practiced sacrificing people to please the ''gods''. They sacrifice the person in a ritual, and the reptilians can then drink the blood. It has happened all over the ancient world, and still happens today.

Small children are particularly a target for sacrificing. Why? Because they dont have the build up of chemicals in the body like adults do. i.e. caffeine, tobacco, etc. And when they are put into a state of extreme fear, the adrenyline in their blood just explodes. This supposedly makes the blood more potent for them, and they literally get a ''buzz'' off it.

Children have been used for sacrificing all over the world. Every year, 800,000 children go missing off the streets in all countries of the world. Why? What are they being used for? And the majority of the missing children cases are never solved. The odd one that they can solve, thats the one you see on your nightly news. The others? Not one word. Why?

They are in control of the Illuminati, aka the Global Elite, and are dictating to them what to do. They are issuing in a New World Order, which would completely obliterate all forms of freedom, and even free thought would be a thing of the past. We would gradually be integrated into the Draconian Empire.

Its almost scary to accept all this as a reality, but the sooner we can do that, the sooner we can put a stop to it. Ted Gunderson, a former FBI official, has done a remarkable job exposing, and trying to stop this madness. No child should have to go through something so terrible, I think we can all agree on that.

But there is hope. The other 12 extra-terrestrials who helped create us are not too keen of this idea. I believe, if need be, they will come and help us. The human race is going through a consciousness ascension which is gonna blow all this manipulation apart. The reptilians know this, this is why they are in a frenzy, they are clammering to issue in this New World Order before 2012, but they are way behind schedule, which tells me it is doomed to fail.

By the year 2012, the human race will go through an ascension that is gonna move us into a higher dimension of reality, based on love, compassion, and peace. The media paints a scary world for us, but truth is more and more people are waking up to all the manipulation around us, the Illuminati, the reptilians etc. Now, more than ever before, people are fighting against them, and they are worried sick. Bushs government is falling apart. People are resisting them all around the world, and soon, we are gonna defeat them, and kill them, and we will take our power back. The power they have over us is the power we give away to them everyday.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]



posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
OK...NOW A CAN TELL SOMETHING MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND I CAN ASK SOMETHING MORE...!!!!

Ok, let's Start!!
About David Ike, i knew all that you said...i knew all about Diana and the English reals...
and about the populations inside the earth, i know of the king of the world too....
that i didn't know is that the reptilians come from inside the earth.
Now i want to ask you, which certainties or real informations have you that the anunnaki are the elohim? And which are your
sources?
Do you realy believe that the boss of Draconians or "Anunnaki" is "jehovah"?
can you tell me something more about this?
....
i knew about the Childrens are used for sacrificice...at this point...if you know something more about the boss
of Draconians....i would like to ask you something more...



posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
David Icke is a sensationalist. Word play and number play are his tools. He's getting reptilians from sumerian myths and not from actual historical documents, but From creation myths. I've read his book's, while they make a good read, they are still a work of fiction.

LetKnowledgeDrop,

What you posted would make an excellent sci-fi novel, you should work on it, or with your permission, I'd like to. If you actually believe all that as fact however, where is your independent research that confirms your beliefs? Now, I don't mean David Icke as independent research. I mean, did you follow up on his sources, did you read the same documents he claims to have read? Do you have personal proof of reptilians or just Mr. Ickes proof of reptilians?



posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Produkt,
i agree with you when you say that we would not have to take all like gold strained....
but there many things LetKnowledgeDrop said that are true...i don't think that LetKnowledgeDrop has taken his information reading just D.Icke.
I am leading some studies about this topic sice several times...and reading what LetKnowledgeDrop i sow that his information are not wrongt...
there are still many things to know about this topic, and you can tell some things just according the fantasy...



posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What parts are true? I find it very hard to believe the word of someone who claim's there are reptilians in control of the world and yet his only source of "truth" is from 5000 year old creation myths. We also have to ask oursleve's... The so called reptilian's were able to control primitive man and make us think of them as god's back then right? What happened since then? Where'd they go? Why'd we stop believing in them as god's? Or could it be, they were just part of a 5000 year old creation myth? Another good thing to think about, with roughly 5000 years of technological advancment's, why would they need to hide? By all right's it should child's play with the tech at their disposal to just say, hey, we own you! There's no logic behind any of it at all, nor any evidence.



posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Let's start from beginning...
Before to talk of reptilians, you sould do some searches about the masons and illuminati..
because there are meny things at the base that without this it's very difficult to believe what we are talking.
Please don't close your mind, that's the game of who act from behind,secretly for command us.
Please make searches...
anyway....about human creation, nowadays the estimated time of human creation it is equivalent at about 15000/20000 years ago....
there are many discoveries that say this...please ....
"OPEN YOUR MIND"



posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   


news.nationalgeographic.com...

The 195,000-year-old date coincides with findings from genetic studies on modern human populations. Such studies can be extrapolated to determine when the earliest modern humans lived.


The earliest Illuminati group I know of is the bavarian Illuminati's. there's a few thread's about them if you wish to learn more. The freemasons I don't know too much about, but there is a lodge down the street. I would like to join, but my wife buy's into the hype and demand's that I don't.


My mind is very open. More open then most people here who stay closed and bought into all the hype of people like David Icke.



posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
Please LudaChris, have an open mind.Dont deny things just because they may not fit in with your conditioned version of reality. Dont be skeptical beyond reason. I have extensive information about the Reptilians I will share. It is very worth reading, and I suggest you dont just poo-poo all this without some serious scrutiny.

David Icke has talked alot about Reptilians, and he has a wide variety of information from very credible sources. We are talking people in government here. We are talking people who are high enough to be aware of the global situation. We are talking princess Diana here. These are credible sources.

From what I know, the Reptilians havent invaded the planet at all. They've had the planet all along. We are their creation, along with 12 other extra-terrestrial races....that is why the number 13 is so sacred to the Illuminati. The Reptilians supposedly reside underneath the Earth, what you didnt know the Earth was hollow? This sparked the legends of demons living in fire pits under the earth. The Draconians, as they are called, are in control of our Global Elite, and the Global Elite are actually hybrid Draconians. aka half human, half reptilian. And they have the power to ''shape-shift'', or what is called morph, from human to reptilian form and back again. And people dont notice these hybrids because they look human. Its easier for us to take orders from a human, not a reptilian. Many high profile people have reported other high profile figures shape-shift. Princess Diana was aware of all this, and in fact, had a name for the Windsors, the Royal Family of Britain, also one of the 13 hybrid bloodlines. She called them the ''lizards'', and used to say that they weren't human. She was reportedly gonna expose all of this information. Her death was very questionable, indeed.

Credo Mutwa, the official historian of the Zulu nation in Africa, has verified all this information and more. He claims that he has seen the shape-shift phenomenon and has done a lifetime of research in the subject. He says that the Reptilians and the12 other races created the human race. He says that that is why in the original Bible, before it was translated and re-written, says ''let US make man in OUR own image'' Plural, indicating it was a group project.

It also says in the original Bible that the Annunaki, or Elohim.....what the Sumerians called their reptilian gods, had ''mated with the daughters of men'' and created the hybrid bloodlines. These bloodlines were then put into positions of ruling power, and the people were told to worship these kings and royalty because they represented the ''gods''. These bloodlines were told that they have the right to rule over us, because of their genetic relation to the ''gods'', the reptilians. And to this day, they claim the right to rule over us.

This is also why these royal families inter-breed with themselves so obsessivly. Its not because of snobbery, but it is to best hold this reptilian-human DNA, and keep it pure.

The reptilian genetics in these people allow them to shape-shift, but they need to consume human blood on a regular basis, or else they couldnt stay in human form. The domesticated pig was created using wild boar and human DNA to create an animal which the bloodlines can eat which would help serve this purpose. So eating pig is a form of cannabilism. That is why Jews consider it unclean to eat.

But, eating pigs all day wouldnt be enough. They would still need to consume human blood for the chemicals and the substances in it that allow them tokeep human form. So that is why, for thousands of years, people have practiced sacrificing people to please the ''gods''. They sacrifice the person in a ritual, and the reptilians can then drink the blood. It has happened all over the ancient world, and still happens today.

Small children are particularly a target for sacrificing. Why? Because they dont have the build up of chemicals in the body like adults do. i.e. caffeine, tobacco, etc. And when they are put into a state of extreme fear, the adrenyline in their blood just explodes. This supposedly makes the blood more potent for them, and they literally get a ''buzz'' off it.

Children have been used for sacrificing all over the world. Every year, 800,000 children go missing off the streets in all countries of the world. Why? What are they being used for? And the majority of the missing children cases are never solved. The odd one that they can solve, thats the one you see on your nightly news. The others? Not one word. Why?

They are in control of the Illuminati, aka the Global Elite, and are dictating to them what to do. They are issuing in a New World Order, which would completely obliterate all forms of freedom, and even free thought would be a thing of the past. We would gradually be integrated into the Draconian Empire.

Its almost scary to accept all this as a reality, but the sooner we can do that, the sooner we can put a stop to it. Ted Gunderson, a former FBI official, has done a remarkable job exposing, and trying to stop this madness. No child should have to go through something so terrible, I think we can all agree on that.

But there is hope. The other 12 extra-terrestrials who helped create us are not too keen of this idea. I believe, if need be, they will come and help us. The human race is going through a consciousness ascension which is gonna blow all this manipulation apart. The reptilians know this, this is why they are in a frenzy, they are clammering to issue in this New World Order before 2012, but they are way behind schedule, which tells me it is doomed to fail.

By the year 2012, the human race will go through an ascension that is gonna move us into a higher dimension of reality, based on love, compassion, and peace. The media paints a scary world for us, but truth is more and more people are waking up to all the manipulation around us, the Illuminati, the reptilians etc. Now, more than ever before, people are fighting against them, and they are worried sick. Bushs government is falling apart. People are resisting them all around the world, and soon, we are gonna defeat them, and kill them, and we will take our power back. The power they have over us is the power we give away to them everyday.


[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]



Yea man...i can feel the shift happening more and more every day...the only thing they can do now is force all this fear -based media on us..in hopes of lowering our vibrations..thats why there are so many horror movies in the theaters...the closer we get to our destiny..the more you will see them trying there hardest to stop us.

Read revelations chapter 12.



posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If you feel the media is forcing anything onto you your wrong. Here's a few alternative's. Stop using the internet. Stop watching tv. Stop reading newspaper's. No one is forcing you to not do those thing's. Personally, I love a good gorey horror movie. The scarier the better. That's what a horror movie is. No one is forcing me to watch them though.

As for David Icke and his reptilian's... Let's see a picture of the elite changing into reptilians. He has no proof to back up his claim's. No wait, he does... it's a 5000 year old creation myth and alot of word play.



posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Letknowledgedrop even you dont know the entire story.THe problem is everyone is being decieved.GOOGLE "the truth about orion lizards" and then you would know the entire story.ALso your 13 theory could be wrong or could be true.According to the article there are 13 densities and planet earth is in the 3rd density and there is no such thing as GOD.THe 13th density is the source density or I AM which means all is one and one is all.The only way the bible revelations could be predicted by our creators is that they themselves fulfill it.Our creaotrs are the real illuminati but are posing themselves as reptilians also nothing will happen in 2012 according to the article as the illuminati have blocked the acension process and there would be no second comming of jesus.
Also planet earth cannot be destroyed cuz if it were to be destroyed then there is going to be a matter anti matter explosion which would destroy the entire galaxy.Our creators are not even from this universe.THey are from an anti matter universe.ASLo letknowledgedrop could you tell us more about your research and sources.pm me



posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
If you feel the media is forcing anything onto you your wrong. Here's a few alternative's. Stop using the internet. Stop watching tv. Stop reading newspaper's. No one is forcing you to not do those thing's. Personally, I love a good gorey horror movie. The scarier the better. That's what a horror movie is. No one is forcing me to watch them though.

As for David Icke and his reptilian's... Let's see a picture of the elite changing into reptilians. He has no proof to back up his claim's. No wait, he does... it's a 5000 year old creation myth and alot of word play.


I didnt say i watch the movies..but alot of other peolpe do..and they dont even understand what its doing to there mentalities...its like being brainwashed,over and over again. I dont watch those movies beacuse im hip to there pathetic games.

The best way to fight against them..would be to first know what they are doing to you.

Even the bible tells you that satan is incontrol of the world and is decieving everybody.The problem is people dont even know they are being decieved.



posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i waiting for LetKnowledgeDrop too ...because i want to deepen a part of this topic that is very interesting for me...

if is can be profit for you...(about the fear)...the reptilians use our fear like their food........Now i explain myself...
not everybody know that our brain,when someone has fear,emits some sosteanse that reptilians nourish themself. For this reasons there are many things that cause fear situations. It's not simple to beliave..but that's the truth...
there's not only this in the world....there are many others things like the symbols scattered everywhere, disguises to you as innocent things, that they make to understand that they have the control everywhere.
And this is not all......



posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruce1
i waiting for LetKnowledgeDrop too ...because i want to deepen a part of this topic that is very interesting for me...

if is can be profit for you...(about the fear)...the reptilians use our fear like their food........Now i explain myself...
not everybody know that our brain,when someone has fear,emits some sosteanse that reptilians nourish themself. For this reasons there are many things that cause fear situations. It's not simple to beliave..but that's the truth...
there's not only this in the world....there are many others things like the symbols scattered everywhere, disguises to you as innocent things, that they make to understand that they have the control everywhere.
And this is not all......



Exactly...i was telling people the same exact thing.

They put all types of symbols everywhere..it just up to you,to pay attention or not...its kinda like marking there territiory.

Fear is one of the biggest ways they warp ppls minds..they use news media as one of there biggest tools..then they use movies.

For instance the kids show jackie chan adventures..if you have ever seen it jackie is fighting reptillans. green humaniod reptiles..make sure you check that out.

Mainly everything they do to us is mental..so the only way to fight back is with your knowledge..the more you know the less they can harm you.



posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Your right. People are being decieved. Decieved by those wanting to make a quick buck off the gullible. Chalk up another point for David Icke!



posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Your right. People are being decieved. Decieved by those wanting to make a quick buck off the gullible. Chalk up another point for David Icke!


What are you talking about...I personally dont know about david icke..but i do know that reptillians are real..and we share this planet with them.

ignorance will get you knowhere..even if you havent seen them for your self..doesnt mean they cant exsist..in fact..if you looked hard enough you would see them everywhere....the biggest trick they can play on you..is to make you believe they dont exsist..that way you become helpless against there mind games.

Have you herd of satan?

Dont you know satan controls this whole world.Dont you know satan is a snake? Dont you know snakes are reptiles? Just use your brain alittle bit..and maybe you can see the bigger picture..but honestly i dont care if you believe they exsist or not.



posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   


but i do know that reptillians are real..and we share this planet with them.


Back up your claim's with credible evidence. Cite your source's. ect ect ect...
What made you come to the conclusion that reptilian's are real? Do you have photographic evidence that they exist?





top topics
 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join