It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mycoplasma Coverup - example Lyme Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
First off, I'll have to introduce you to a barely known pathogen: the mycoplasma, which is thought to be a species of parasitic, devolved bacteria whose common trait is the lack of a cell wall. wether this assessment is correct or not remains (imho) open to debate, since mycoplasma can alledgedly be converted into crystalline form (!) and few if any lifeforms are able to survive complete dehydration.

Now, you may ask, "why is this all news to me.." and i believe it should be obvious after reading the following parapgraph

from article i base this post on
Why Are We Experiencing an Epidemic of Lyme Disease?

I do not have a certain answer to this question.
There are some facts that may be relevant. Several US government scientists including Dr. Shuy-Ching Lo, of the American Institute of Pathology, hold a patent on a Pathogenic Mycoplasma (mycoplasma fermentans) which has been converted into a crystalline form. In the patent application the diseases AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, Wegener’s Granulomatosis, Sarcoidosis, lupus and Alzheimer’s Disease were mentioned as related to this patented form of mycoplasma fermentens. The crystalline form of mycoplasma fermentens contains the part of the brucella bacteria that causes disease in patients. In its crystalline form this mycoplasma can be transmitted into subjects by intravenous administration or injections, spread as an aerosol, implanted by the bite of an insect, or placed into food or water. There is no laboratory evidence for infection by brucella in subjects who have received the “crystalline pathogenic mycoplasma.”

There are various sources on the web with similar claims, you be the judge (if you don't mind reading a 36 page pdf, take a look at my sig)

optional links, in case you're interested:

General Overview

More conspiracy-based article focusing on myalgic encephalitis (aka. Constant Fatigue Syndrome)

===================================

With that out of the way, i will continue based on the example of Lyme disease, which is apparently subject to severe downplay by health officials and other 'authorities'.

Things you should know which aren't being told, although they're logical consequences of the pathogen's capabilities:

• It is transmissible person to person, even through casual contact - bacteria are ususally contagious, aren't they?
  • Symptoms vary wildly, from arthritis to neurodegenerative illnesses, some caused by mycoplasma itself, some by generated toxins
  • Period of inactivity is more or less random and in the range of years
  • Secondary infections easily conceal the underlying cause
  • Vectors include various insects, including mosquitos

Biology professor, Lida Mattman, author of Cell Wall Deficient Forms: Stealth Pathogens, has been able to recover live spirochetes of Bb from mosquitos, fleas, mites, semen, urine, blood, and spinal fluid. A factor contributing to making Bb so dangerous is that it can survive and spread without having a cell wall (cell wall-deficient CWD). Many valuable antibiotics kill bacteria by breaking down the cell wall. These antibiotics often prove ineffective against Bb.

As i wrote in the first paragraph, mycoplasma can be crystallised, which indicates unique durablity of the pathogen, with grave consequences if you think it over, namely that widely used anti-septic procedures may be ineffective, including pasteurisation. Furthermore, diagnostic tools available today may be ineffective due to the pathogen's different manifestations (as a normal germ, as a wall-less germ and potentially in crystalline form, now don't ask me if they can be morphed either way because i have no idea), while the lack of adequate information aggravates the issue as people and doctors don't know what to look for.

btw, there IS a test and it's alledgedly reliable...

Dr. Joanne Whitaker, a Lyme disease victim from childhood, has developed a reliable test for the presence of Lyme disease. This test looks for the Bb organism, not antibodies, and is able to identify the cell wall deficient (CWD) form of the spirochete as well as the actual Bb organism. The test is called Q-RIBb which stands for quantitative rapid identification of Bb. Dr. Lida Mattman has confirmed that Dr. Whitaker’s test is sensitive because there has been a 100% correlation between a positive culture of Bb by Dr. Mattman’s lab and a positive Q-RIBb test from Dr. Whitaker’s Laboratory.

...but keep in mind

There is no laboratory evidence for infection (..) in subjects who have received the “crystalline pathogenic mycoplasma.”

Additional twist of mine, based on the following passage:

Lyme Disease is the fastest growing epidemic in the world. LD is grossly under-reported so there may be far more than the 200,000 cases reported annually in the US. Drs. Harvey and Salvato estimate that 1 billion persons in the world may be infected with LD. LD is thought to be a contributing factor in 50% of patients who have chronic illness.

Ok, say you've got 50% postives (let's assume the test is reliable) among victims of chronic disease, does that necessarily mean the rest is caused by something else entirely? i don't think so, IF this is a bioweapon in field use, you can bet your boots that they had two competing teams working on the same project... which means that the vast majority of the 50% who test Lyme negative might as well be victims of another strain of mycoplasma.

Source

comments appreciated.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Was about to start my own thread, but you've already got one here with some good data. I'm going to add a few videos for the more visually inclined.

Basically, what people are seeing show up as many things such as Lyme, Aids, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, etc..may be caused, in part, by weaponized mycoplasma.

I had some sort of disease a few years ago that still requires treatment. High doses of niacin and ascorbic acid keep me sane and the energy levels up.
It's been found that niacin is a very effective treatment for lyme disease, and certain myco's. Go figure!

For the psychiatric presentations of Lyme disease I use large doses of Niacin. Niacinamide and no-flush Niacin do not work. 3-6 gms in 3-4 divided doses often show amazing results. It appears that Niacin has tremendous antibiotic potential against all types of Borrelia (12). I suspect that our mentor and genius in orthomolecular psychiatry, Abraham Hoffer, MD discovered a treatment for Bb long before Lyme-disease was known
Niacin for Lyme

[edit on 20-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
took long enough, but i'm grateful for every reply

what bugs me is that the existence of mycoplasma is a given, only certain fringe aspects, like crystallisation may be disputed, but there are pathogens like the tobacco mosaic 'virus' which show similar behavior.

yet, as you can see, it's kind of a tough sell...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. My son was diagnosed with Lyme Disease a week after his first birthday when I noticed a red ring rash around his eye. I got him into the pediatrician a few hours later and he had developed another ring on his leg in that time. He was on 3 weeks of very strong antibiotics, taken twice a day and has not had any symptoms since. They told me not to worry, that because he started on antibiotics at the first onset of visible symptoms it should have eradicated it.

I was not aware it was transmitted person to person. I was a couple months pregnant at the time (to a now 4-month old daughter) and I do know that Lyme can be passed from mother to unborn baby. Sobering thought. Here in PA is one of the worst areas for Lyme Disease and people are so uneducated about it. It is very strange that it is not recognized more as a serious threat in our communities. I never saw a tick on my son.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

It bugs you, eh.

What ticks me off, is that some many college grads don't have a clue what mycoplasmas or stealth viruses even are! I've got a friend who swears that I'm making all of this up, and just readin "out there" things, from websites that have no valuable, or truthful information. Makes me wanna

It's really not all too disputable about the crystallization (weaponization) of myco's. Many whistleblowers have come out over the decades. If it was just a couple of guys saying this, I might think so, but so far Ive seen several reliable sources. Researchers with PHD's who worked with this stuff directly.

We know the U.S. spread this stuff on our own cities, in Canada with their governments permission, and in Japan during WW2. We also know that once it was let out, it was only a matter of time before it swept the globe and infected most of us. Mad scientist garbage, is what this is.

The interesting thing to take into consideration, is that much of the madness we see in people, in society, may be, in part, due to infectious agents taking advantage of genetic succeptabilites, working in tandem with a crap diet. Basically, it's a bit foolish to judge people during this age of transgenics, and infectious agents running wild. People are doing the best they can just to stay somewhat sane. Where we go from here, nobody knows.

Here's a docu that's got some more information:

myco

Oh my! This one is a must read. Both myco and mercury is in the corn products we consume daily! Mercury disables the immune system, enabling coinfections.

Stealth Virus, Bacteria, & Fungi

Part 2: SV, B, & F

reply to post by MotherofBlessings

Your son could have got the infection from vaccines. They are thought to be in many of them, and it's not tested for at all..

[edit on 21-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

weaponisation by crystallising the mycplasma is quite plausible, don't get me wrong, it's just outside the mainstream's canon. i'd expect people to just search PubMed for crying out loud, but no, it's all in my head and i should just take my valium or whatever
having faith in this show is a decent challenge at times.

mycoplasma itself, of course, is definitely not. people just don't want to hear about it, for some odd reason i frankly can't understand. it seems that kowing the beast goes a long way towards defeating it, ie. you know it's an infection and there are lots and lots of avenues of attack, from curbing transmission to selective toxins (antibiotics) and even nutrition, knowing your foe is half the battle.

more on Lyme, unfortunately only via archive, you must COPY and PASTE the parser doesn't work with these urls:

web.archive.org...

more on CFS (myalgic encephalitis), gulf war syndromw, etc

findarticles.com...

here's an AIDS related .pdf for everyone who's willing to read fringe material.

www.progressiveconvergence.com/Aids-made-in-America-Jourv5n3.pdf

i went through a lot i could find years ago, but i suspect many of these old links will now be broken and the archive can be disabled through a simple request, afaik, so i won't promise anything in terms of additional material.

[edit on 2010.4.21 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
reply to post by unityemissions

mycoplasma itself, of course, is definitely not. people just don't want to hear about it, for some odd reason i frankly can't understand.

Yep. I'm right there with you. I often wonder if it's possible that mind control via t.v. is the culprit for their willful ignorance, but I think it's actually just the human condition. I think most people choose bliss (ignorance) and we're the freaks of nature who understand the necessity of knowledge.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I see this is quite the old post, and sadly I can only imagine what the figures for lymes infections truly are at this point since that 200K figure was 7 going on 8 years ago. What has peeked my interest is that I believe lymes is the culprit in my mothers steady decline from health to being basically crippled. We recently have gone to a llmd and are awaiting the legitimate test results.

I want to thank you for this thread, I was unaware that lymes fits in the category of mycoplasma for I was unaware of that category of disease. I knew that Lymes was a bio weapon as soon as I found out the coincidental location of Plum Island, and the place where the disease got its name. Let alone the connection of that Nazi by the name of Erich Straub, when he was put to work there. However I had not thought about the true depth of this as extending beyond Lymes to Mycoplasma and its various forms. Thank you for sharing this info!!!
edit on 30-12-2013 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
they say lime de sees is just another g=v bio weapon that was unleased.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I could use some more info on what G=V bioweapon means, do not want to assume anything here, as I am new to this kind of info, however as I think about it at this moment it makes sense that they do not have the long existing biological warfare division for no reason and it seems that it would be extremely naive to think that all that funding did not go to something of use

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

elementalgrove
reply to post by spartacus699

I could use some more info on what G=V bioweapon means, do not want to assume anything here, as I am new to this kind of info, however as I think about it at this moment it makes sense that they do not have the long existing biological warfare division for no reason and it seems that it would be extremely naive to think that all that funding did not go to something of use

strange infecteous viruses and organisms are turning up all over the place. There was news of a guy, he waded into a river then came out. Later that night died. Got some bio oranism on him from the river. Something that no one knows what it is. And it killed him.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is a very interesting subject. I'll have to do some more research on how to build up a resistance to these critters. The fact that they are putting additives in our foods that block the immune system to properly protect us because it seems that the food corporations are afraid negative effects will hurt their sales is part of the problem. These blockers can be anything from antioxidants to chemistry that destroys our immune cells. Sure the cells get replaced but this could cause people not to know what their bodies cannot handle...they eat foods they have an intolerance to.

I need to do much more research and pondering on this. S&F. It appears that Lyme disease is just one of these critters.
edit on 1-1-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Do share the information that you find! I have read quite alot of your responses to thread on fluoride/vaccines, and appreciate the information that you have brought to the table. I am reading a book called excitotoxins ATM and I find it interesting to say the least. Brief summary of it is how MSG/aspartame etc excite our nerves in our brain resulting in a host of chronic illnesses. So to hear that they are putting additives in there that directly suppress the immune system does not surprise me in the least!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Interesting article that adds to the topic being discussed.

A much more discreet, diabolical and effective method of disabling a country would be to employ a moderately infectious organism or combination (Russian Doll Cocktails) which would pass slowly through the population unnoticed.

www.rense.com...

top topics

join