It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling down?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
While I'm not feeling down exactly things do seem to be a little strange. I would have to agree with what some of you have posted about real life feeling like a dream and that it feels like everything have been coverd by a thick fog. I feel that a feeling stagnancy or better yet apathy has settled over us. People just don't seem to care anymore and and if they do it is only for a little while and then people go back to doing the same things that they do day in and day out, and each day seems just just like the one before it. Not sure what exactly is going on but I am sure that it is not going to last for ever.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I feel just like I have always felt, emotionaly, or how ever you want to say it. However, I have been having horrible allergies lately, and a couple days ago infact, I was so dizzy that I couldnt even get out of bed, I am presuming that " allergy season " is a bit worse than ussual due to all the storms, and that could make people be feeling all, disoriented, or how ever you wish to say. Although emotionaly, there is always people who feel down, and there will always be, people have been doomsaying for a long time and it will continue for a long time. For all of you who feel like the end is near, or just that things are horrible just remember, things can and will get better and worse at the same time, so just take it one step at a time.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Caseysmind]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I Feel Almost as you do... time goes up and down....sometimes i would think hours had past and only minutes. Sometimes at random times of the day, i go into a hyper state, then to exremely tired and vise versa. i didnt start to notice this until 2 months ago and i cant seem to take control of it, but im trying any way i can. Ive also been dreaming 20x more than i used to about 1 month ago... they all have some kind of demons in them... so im investigating to find out whats happening, hopefully nothing bad...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe I'm not the only one who has noticed this, I thought this was something personal but I guess not! Been having depression since December 20th or so, and a almost longing for something. To say everything feels a bit "off" would be putting it mildly.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Somethign I would like to point out is my level of activity in regards to posting.I now find myself exploding all over here with information on as many things as I can delve into.I am finally calming down and using the energies that I find evwerywhere now to explore further into the depths of the rabbit hole..I have been typing like a mad man responding to posts by people stepping into the realm of the questionable and unknown..

Even our fammed T.C has posted in this forum flooring many of our officials.

Anyway I will be updating this thread more often now Thank you everyone for your input.And Majic thanks again for the amazing insight!!!!

Here is the thread to my latest podcast
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Pocast three goes up tonight or tomorrow!...Scarecrow

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sorry, I had to bump this one too. This was one of the threads that very much intrigued me, around new years.. I was just interested to see how everyone is feeling now. I definitely still feel somewhat strange, but I'm not sure if it's just me, or what? Is anyone else feeling like something major is about to change?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Me too, still feeling that 'cloud' hanging around.....still no idea what its all about but its definately change related.

Seem to feel more accepting of it now though, not frightened as much.
Thats gotta be a good thing

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Baseline Blues

I still sense a general edginess, but am beginning to wonder if it's just me focusing on the negative.

After all, throughout human history, there's always been something going on, always something menacing everyone.

The best cure I've found so far for the "heebie jeebies" is radiant meditation: visualizing beautiful, loving pure white light radiating outward from my heart and enveloping everything around me like a warm blanket.

Whether it does anything useful for anyone else, I don't know -- although my mom tells me she can sense when I'm doing this, and is surprisingly accurate in telling me when I've been thinking of her in my meditations without coaching. She lives hundreds of miles away.

Regardless of whether it affects anyone else, however, the real, tangible benefit I get from this exercise is a wonderful and addictive sense of well-being.

When I radiate light in my mind, all shadows are chased away.

Good enough for me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join