It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling down?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So what next.Preparation for what.Now ive been preparing(like most of us)for something for a long time could this be a begining to an end.Like come on guys isnt enough enough somethings gotta give.I think its giving?

The question is what has caused this shift or exchange?
Is it a faction or human related?I think we all might be guessing at the same things.It might be the signal we(well I)have been looking for..

I dunno.I feel like im sinking into the feelings of a thousand others.All screaming in pain.But on the other hand im having to use my powers more to protect my heart (feelings).Bringing my true self out more and more....

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A Different Point Of View

Originally posted by toraylin
So what next.Preparation for what.Now ive been preparing(like most of us)for something for a long time could this be a begining to an end.Like come on guys isnt enough enough somethings gotta give.I think its giving?

Sometimes perspective deceives us.

As I like to say: There is no end, there are only new beginnings.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thank you Majic.It is hard to smile in the den of your enemy.I must really focus now for,If I do not stand fast and hold my ground and heart i will be swept into the darkness again.I must go for now i will be back on this soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Feelings strong again today, there is definetly a ghost in the ether, my subconscious is fully concentrating on something, what it is i dont know,
i'm not a prophet or anything, and i'm not sure that were on the verge of anything in particular, i just keep getting a strong sense of injustice, thats the only way i can describe it.

All the best.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i kinda feels like im in a dream world like im not really here????

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I do have this kind of gloomy feeling as of late, and my motivation has seemed to go down. This could totally be something else but who knows. I had a conscious dream 2 nights ago, where NYC (or some similar major city) was getting destroyed. I guess you could consider it lucid, because I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't control anything. It was more like a vision... an extremely vivid vision that I could see and feel. Buildings were collapsing, people were running in panic. There was chaos everywhere. Huge earthquakes and explosions. Cars flying through the air and crashing into houses.. Ridiculously huge lightning bolts striking places randomly while the skys were clear blue. Absolute crazyness. I have my doubts about it, and more likely than not it was just a conscious dream, but it felt incredibly real.. Eh who knows? At first I thought it was a dream about 9/11, because I saw a building symmetrically collapse, but as I think more about it couldn't have been. Way too much other stuff was going down.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi guys and gals.
I would also like to add to this topic by agreeing with most that something major is changing the way i think and percieve life in general. All last year i slept brilliantly but as soon as this year began i have started tossing and turning throughout the night quite frequently. Has anyone else had restless nights?

Also my dreams have been so messed up but extremely clear they are more lucid than usual. Something is in the air and i do feel as if im dreaming constantly. My emotions are fluctuating from extreme euphoria to severe depresion. Just i thought i was having a strong finish towards the end of last year my health and life was brilliant but now i seem to be going in reverse. What could be going on.

Turmoil in my mind, thats the only way i can describe it.

Peace

Sparky

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know it feels like something has been added.Like my whole system is starting to adjust to extra wavelengths.If anyone has any information on big changes in government or religious factions or even major world disasters.
HHHHMMm the hurricanes?
I dunno.....

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I read alot of maybes but the feeling of being depressed or dark I believe is just your state of mind and the direction upon which you are focused. If you are looking at yourself, appearing blue and appearing to be feeling blue, then focus your attention on the birds of the field as they do not cry of depression but of life. Hope you feel better.Legalcatalyst.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I dont know if I feel anything.. But my last few posts on here.. this site have been abnormal for me.. I joined this forum cause of Flight 93.. then moved off of it... Hung in the Paranormal area to talk about AP'ing and such, for some reason its gragging me back..

I have a feeling the next 2 yrs are going to be a deciding factor for everyone..

I have also beeing having this obsession with Death.. to the point I want to see it now..

and no I dont want to kill myself I just want to see it.. I have been searching for what it would be like to the point that I can actually write a book on scientific evidence on what it might be like.. Only thing that sucks is I cant write for crap. See what I mean.

I have been feeling like this sometime before Thanksgiving.. The American version..

But something isnt right I think.. there is something brewing, I just cant place my fingers on it yet... I recently got cable just in case..

But then again I dont think being depressed is a bad thing.. Alot of artists kick ass when they are depressed.

[edit on 1/6/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well its funny you mention this depression isnt a bad thing. One of my studies can be titled as Happiness?

Where as happiness is basically the supposed drive for this capatalist way of thinking.It is actually the cause of all that is bad in this world.Comfort or happiness as it were.Should be heralded by the church as being swear words to the like of damning god himself.Oh did i say the church?

Self perserverance?Doing what makes you happy?This is what has paved the way for our destruction.I have been studying my depression and why i have it.The one thing I keep coming back to is that I do not fit in.I do not want Material posessions.I dont really care about myself to that degree
I dont like eating.Self pleasure is what made me sick to the soul so thats out.What makes me happy?Wait a minuit who says i have to be happy.
Am i depressed because i believe in order to exsist as a functional being that all this and that has to be just right!Maby why would i think this way?Hmmmmm..Could it be media and education?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was reviewing some of the posted replies and specifically was interested in your blue feeling and the HAARP program. I have experienced these blue feelings and have learned to look out from the blue. Hope you feel better.LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

I have also beeing having this obsession with Death.. to the point I want to see it now..

and no I dont want to kill myself I just want to see it.. I have been searching for what it would be like to the point that I can actually write a book on scientific evidence on what it might be like..

[edit on 1/6/2006 by ThichHeaded]

The book of Revelations chapter 9 verse 6

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Funky,

What is that suppost to mean...

I mean havnt you ever wanted to see something so bad that you would do something to get there.. Kinda like if you had 1 wish.. and it would come true what would it be?? kinda thing...

I know there is alot more about death that us stupid humans cant understand.. which is why heaven, Hell, Reincarnation and so on is such a conspiricy considering nobody can honestly prove they in FACT exist.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What!!That is interesting to say the least ecspeacialy given what happend to me not to long ago.I gave up so to speak.I am currently going through a very difficult version of the bible(to me).But let me say im afraid of how much it will confirm with my thoughts and the events surrounding the human race as of late.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
A Different Point Of View

Sometimes perspective deceives us.

As I like to say: There is no end, there are only new beginnings.

Of course my friend i get ahead of myself(too many thoughts)
I do feel that opinions and perspectives play full part in what people feel and project.THis might have something to do with the flux aswell.

I have no ideas as to what could be the cause of these feelings im having.
As far as the winter blues go.I hate the summer.Its too hot and there is alot of people.I dont really like to interact with alot of people on a personal level so I like the winter for that fact and i love the snow and crisp air .I need alot of water around me cause i am quite fire oriented.So when there is a lot of cold and snow(frozen water).I feel the best.mmmmm(Happy that its winter)lol.so i know its not that.And its not really dread either..Its more like i said something has been added that im not sure what to make of it.Or mabey something has changed or been taken from the etheral realm...hmmm

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is odd. Either yesterday or the night before, I was having a lot of thoughts of death and fear, and was having trouble meditating as well. I was able to get it out of the way after some time of effort and thinking through it, and my meditation has been a lot clearer now. Possibly related: my cat has been rather wild these past two days, zooming through the house constantly. Normally it can stay in the same spot and sleep for all day. I've heard that some animals are more connected to certain things. I don't know if anything is really going on or not, but this is an interesting thing...

[edit on 1/6/2006 by Wiley_Wonka]

[edit on 1/6/2006 by Wiley_Wonka]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I tried to kill myself also 1 time downing 200 sleeping pills.. I still want to see death..

Altho that high was cool.. I wouldnt recomend it to anyone cause it screwed me up cause the thuff was in my system for 3 days...

But death is just another part of life from where i stand.. and I think its something that should be seriously learned...

altho we are going off track here.. we should stick to topic..

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wiley_Wonka .It is common for a witch to have a cat as a familiar.or bird even.All animals are keener to the other senses that we commonly dont believe in,such as telepathy and all that.

The fact that your cat has been acting this way is because there is something in your house that is bothering it.I would try using some incense or whatever and cleanse the area or say a prayer.Whatever you believe in will usually work.Due to intent and will.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a major natural disaster is going to happen this year i can just feel it THE BIGGEST NATURAL DISASTER YET.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join