It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling down?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Has anyone been feeling bombarded lately.I dont know whats up but ever since the heads up from majic i was looking for something big.Ive been searching out there.The day before new years.I woke up thinking that it was the day after.My clock was an hour ahead.I felt out of place.I think that there is a massive flux going on here.I have been going crazy trying to not feel down or upset.Even meditation isnt helping.Its like a cloud in the back of my mind.Be careful my para friends.Ive been under attack..THis is why ive been absent..

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
yep, iv'e been feeling a little funky too but the holidays always do this to me, as does cloudy weather.

But what I want to know about toraylin, is how have you been under attack. By who or what?
Welcome back!

[edit on 4-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Winter blues ? That is the usual cause of this type of thing.

Don't always jump to the paranormal...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't know...I don't like "jumping to the paranormal" either, but something serious is going on in the psychic world right now. It's as if something that's been brewing is finally ready to reveal itself. Right now I'm going to say I think that we Indigos are ready to "assume the throne", as I feel we're ready. But who knows...it's probably nothing of the like.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I agree that something is going on that is in the shadows.

I love cloudy and rainy days, but as of late i just feel weird in general.

A few days befor X-mass i was rushed to the ER with very little blood preasure and a pulse of 250 bpm. It might just be the new heart meds i'm on.

Evean New Years eve i felt as though something changed, I couldn't concentrate for the life of me (and no i wasn't drinking at all because of the heart meds).

Evean today as i type this i feel very uneasy about something.

Guess i'll just have to waite and see what happens

Zintac

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I live on lake huron in bruce county.A very active area to say the least.The best way to describe it my friends is this.I feel alot of the flow.Its silent out there lately for some reason.The air is thick.I sit on the fence and try to balance my inner two.When there is a flux in the fragile balance i will lean towards one end.

I have been feeling presences in both factions.The trees themselves seem to loom like shadows in the fog.Now i am not afraid of such things for i can go either way towards the darkness or shine my light into it.I have heard that due to changes over time thazt we are actually now only in the year 2000 as of jan 1st.Im not sure what to think.

There is one fact to think about is the poles in the Tower series the world portrayed in that story was falling apart.As the world degreaded the like 12 poles holding the etheral planes together would fall.Those sensitive to the flow of it could feel it.Eventually as more and more fell the world started to move on into decay.

The planet is now tied completely to the human race.What we as a whole go through every voice (soul) adds to the whole.We are suffering and the world is starting to change........

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i completely agree.

i thought my odd emotions lately were limited to myself...

i am almost glad to hear others are experiencing this type of thing,
only because it gives me hope that the cause is external and temporary.

as i said in other thread, the very existence of ATS makes me believe
that we are on the verge of something big and weird,
a serious paradigm shift, a major change in zeitgeist.

it stands to reason that a virtual community to share info should be established
prior to the arrival of... something major.

TPM

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I understand you!

Everything seems out of sink, there's definetly something wrong, i cant get controll of my feelings, whats happening? evrything seems to be slowing down around me, nothing sounds the same, nothing taste's the same, and my pasiance as gone, i feel temparally seperated from myself.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am also feel generally down for some reason
its like this strong negative energy very werid.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is hope that this will go away.Many would say that its winter but.Im telling you this aint part of me.I have been following some suspicians as to what it could be.Might have something to do with project H.A.A.R.P look for it.

In the spiritual realm this is what i have to say...(for now)

Be prepared for strange things to happen.Watch peoples behavior we might not have anything to worry about but the fact that we are all feeling things might mean something.If you are having troubles sit in a small room where you can focus on filling it with your energies use some music if it helps.Do some chakra cycling channel in good channel out bad.Focus on hope and calming effect.

Remember we are the warriors here,we have to be strong.Cause if it is an attack we will be the first targets.If he is reading this I would like to ask Majic if he has anything to add to this or any new insights?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Everything is being cleansed, if we have blockages that are keeping us from our true form/essence it is being meet head on.To increase our light we are removing our blockages things that hold us back from it.We are merging all our past, present,future, selves to move forward in the now.This is what they are talking about being multi dimensional.Our bodies are going to house our Higher selves.This is just an increase of light in the physical body.We will be vibrating at higher speeds and frequencies.This is happening everywhere, there is no stone unturned that isn't feeling the effects of "The squeeze of infinite".

[edit on 5-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I most definately agree.This must be tied to the changing of eras
Destruction into understanding"i think".THis change I feel might be due to the fact that we are starting to frequency change.Do you think its tied to the year change directly?Does anyone know about the whole year thing.
Is it actually now the year 2000?
Iam skeptical of this but still...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Are any of you daydreaming about the past? a particular person or event?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It is a shift in consciousness,perception,extra sensory awareness and being.Time seems to just be a guide to the dawn of a new era.But when everything speeds up our perspective of time will be the now.There seems to always be a frame of time, in the time to come maybe it will be of cosmic time.Where we can bleep in and out of the moment to create energy fluctuations and projections or waves in the tide pool.At that rate we vibrate we can jump into different layers of being.I would picture it like being able to turn channels on the television set.Aligning ourselves with the right channel will we pick up the reception or perception of that frame of moments or time.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well let me say that I cannot say too much here but yes i see past and future events at times and my alderman state is coming about i will be on later to update this i have to go to work now.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Talk to you later bud.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Do any of you feel like time is past, present and future all at the same time in the past 2-3 weeks..It feels as if time is melding together?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ive been seeing 11:11, 1:11 so much i think im going insane! ITS EVERYWHERE!!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I Sense A Disturbance In The Force

Well, at the risk of this being yet another "I have a bad feeling..." thread, yeah, I feel it too.

Of course, maybe it is just the winter blues. I know I always get them, and thus try to factor them in whenever I feel these things.

But yeah, I feel like something's different. Of course, I've been droning on about Something Big for such a long time, and that of course turned out to be "Nothing Much".

So maybe it's nothing.

However, I know exactly what toraylin is talking about with respect to a "cloud" in meditation, because that word almost perfectly describes what I've been sensing as well.

I also know that it's a new development, or at least new to my senses, because it wasn't there this time last year (that I can remember, anyway). It feels like a dark charge building, like the air in a thunderstorm before the first bolt is thrown.

I keep thinking of Master Yoda saying "the shroud of the Dark Side covers all."

I don't know, maybe it's nothing -- just the usual jitters and anxieties. Maybe it's something.

If it is something, however, I still don't see what any of us should do that would be any different.

My advice is always the same: prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

And meditate, of course.

In that domain, the best approach I've discovered so far is also the same: focus on love and light, and don't let fear and darkness drag you down.

Let love be our beacon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join