It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating Interview with Mother of Three Terrorist Sons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

external link
memri.org...
Palestinian Legislative Council Candidate and Mother of Three Hamas Terrorists Umm Nidal Farhat: Israelis are Not Civilians and There are No Prohibitions on Killing Them; I Am Willing to Sacrifice My Ten Sons

I just stumbled upon this disturbing yet truly fascinating Interview with a palestinian Mother of Terrorists.

The Interview gos to demonstrate the absolute resolve that seems to go beyond even the bounds of Love and Hate.

With an enemy with a will this strong it would seem impossible to obtain an Inch let alone a peaceful resolution.

Please read and share your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

I just stumbled upon this...

uhuh

... Please read and share your thoughts.

hmmm

Q

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

MEMRI you say?

Co-founded by Yigal Carmon a former Colonel in Israeli military intelligence, and Doctor Meyrav Wurmser?

I am Positive that it is Completly "Independent, Nonpartisan & Nonprofit Organization!

Greatest Hits Include Arab Anti-Semitism Documentation Project, Jihad and Terrorism Studies Project, US and the Middle East, Reform in the Arab and Muslim World, Arab-Israeli Conflict, Inter-Arab Relations and I am sure all the Information you find will be Completly Independent and Nonpartisan.

MEMRI

The accuracy of MEMRI's translations is sometimes disputed; for example, Brian Whitaker, in an email debate with Yigal Carmon, accuses the institute of making "annoying, dishonest little tweaks" in its translations and presentations thereof. Professor Juan Cole has accused the institute of "cleverly cherry-pick[ing] the vast Arabic press, which serves 300 million people, for the most extreme and objectionable articles and editorials".

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's Islamocryptomasonicboshevikiliberalnazism Jim, but not as we know it...

to be honest, I can believe that something like that could be said and believed by the person who said it, because conflicts do brutalise people and blacken their hearts.. but at the same time, I know a little of MEMRI and they aint that non-biased... but hey, it's all just Islamofeudalism or something...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

MEMRI you say?

Co-founded by Yigal Carmon a former Colonel in Israeli military intelligence, and Doctor Meyrav Wurmser?

I am Positive that it is Completly "Independent, Nonpartisan & Nonprofit Organization!

s".

Oh yes i forgot that your type prefers to read things at websites like this one.
english.aljazeera.net...

Same Information, bought to you "your style"

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Disturbing is the correct word alright. The look into the mind, and maybe the soul of this woman leaves me cold. To lose half of her family to this "martyrdom" gives a glimpse of the resolve that the west must match to win the clash of culture and religion. These people will not stop, cannot stop, coming. No amount of negotiation, or peace talks will ever be worth the ink used to record them. At most, it would be used as a chance to rearm and rest, only to resume the war.
I can only hope for Isreals sake that they have people that match this womans resolve, and that of her sons. So far they have. The United States must match this resolve as well, and so we have. The rest of the western world must match this resolve, a few have, and a few have not.
I can only hope that the appeasers come to their collective senses and realize that no amount of negotiation, or "understanding where they are coming from", will save them from going to the wall if this war ends badly for the west. Infact most of them will be amongst the first to go. Think about that, whilst reading or watching this interview and its vision of what is driving these people.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
With an enemy with a will this strong it would seem impossible to obtain an Inch let alone a peaceful resolution.

I agree. It's impossible. So, why do people so strongly support this impossible task? If something is impossible, why keep banging our heads against the wall? Why not find another way to handle it? A better way? A smarter way?

The current tactics of the Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism (aka the War on Terror) will NOT bring victory, only death. We cannot wipe out every last fringe of terrorism when killing one terrorist births 3 more. It's impossible.

Yet we continue on... Sometimes I think we deserve to lose. We haven't learned from our past and we insanely keep doing the same thing and expect different results. How dumb is that?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that this women is a politician?
One on campaign no less?
Of course she's going to say things like that....
She's talking to her base after all.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Yet we continue on... Sometimes I think we deserve to lose. We haven't learned from our past and we insanely keep doing the same thing and expect different results. How dumb is that?

Maybe it's not dumb at all, and part of the overall plan. After the fall of the Soviet Union, what reason did we have to justify our level of military spending?

new topics

top topics

join