It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO And The End Of The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I know there as been quite a few theories on when the end of the world is. I think the end of the world may come sometime after the NWO comes into power. I know that in the Bible it say that the end of the world will come when the world is in "global chaos". I think the when the NWO is in power that is may cause the world to become chaotic. I know that the world is currently somewhat chaotic. But just recently they had the riot in Paris. "Global choas" will be more like that exept the riot is everywhere in the world. And I think when the NWO is in charge and marshall law is in place it will cause people to become chaotic bringing the world into "global chaos" and beggining the end of the world. That what I think may happen with the NWO in charge. My theory of the end of the world does not have a spesific date, just how it might happen. Do you think this is possible?

[edit on 4-1-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, theoretically anything is possible, but i dont believe what the bible has said is the correct ending. It is my belief that we should not take what the bible says to literally, all the bible is are stories that people, a long time ago have written, there is absoloutely no proof, but i am going to be careful and not dismiss it, as like i said, anything is possible.

And as for the world being in chaos and the NWO coming to power, well firstly, im not too sure the NWO is like what everyone says it is, its among us now, and will not just one day appear, its been a slow and gradual initiation into it, if you think about it, it makes sense, how many laws make sure you are monitored, or all your details recorded? and most of these have come in recently, last 50-60 years. But, careful to dismiss any theories, global chaos Could be a way for the NWO to come in, but recent chaos has not been much compared to events all over history, there was two world wars in the space of 50 years, now i would say that was chaos if anything.

The truth about it all? Well only time will tell on that one...
Anyone else with any theories?
Conspirator

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
My take one the NWO, if there ever is to be one isn't one of evil. A global government where all people within are treated with the same respect and equality as everyone else worldwide. World wide tolerance of all religion's and scriptural teaching's. Technology put in place to secure mankind's protection against other's. Specificly, a world wide acceptance of these law's everyone seem's to have a problem with. Camera's to monitor and catch criminal activities, thus bringing down the crime rate immensly. RFID/GPS tagged vehicles, protecting agianst theft, high speed chases (which can be very dangerous), insurance frauds etc. Biometric ID/RFID security application's tied together as one unit making secure access more dificult to hack/break.

It doesn't have to be evil. The technology put to good use for the protection of all. You still retain all the rights of being a human and all the freedoms. You just lose the ability to do harm.

Of course, this would involve all nation's agreeing for once on doing something for all of mankind and not greedy political agenda's.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Can you spell conditioned? Thats why they create these problems for us,crime. wars, famine, disease, religious persecution, so we will think that the answer for this is a world-government. You ever heard of the Hagelian Dialectic? AKA problem-reaction-solution?

They want to introduce an agenda for us. So they create a ''problem''. This could be a war(WW2), a horrible event(9/11), or whatever.

Once the problem is created, the people then give their ''reaction'' to the problem, ''something must be done about it. What will the government do?''

Then the government offers their ''solution'' to the problem they created. This could be anti-gun laws, or a national ID card, or the creation of the UN (WW2), which is the world government in making, Mr. Produkt.

And anyone who has extensively researched this subject will tell you that the New World Order and the centralization of all global power is ANYTHING but good.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

[edit on 12-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes, because the mass's are incapable of doing these thing's on their own.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Yes, because the mass's are incapable of doing these thing's on their own.

B.S.

People cannot control themselves? They sure as heck used to, its been recently that the crime rate has gone so high. It is problem reaction solution, and it ill keep getting worse. Its not us, its them that are the problem, people dont make war, governement and corporations make war.

As for the masses losing the capiblity to do harm, so then what would be the solution for when the government is doing harm to the people and they cannot do harm back?

I guess just rollover and take it....

new topics

top topics

join