It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove Myths/Facts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
sorry for some reson I can't make the photo's stay in order, but it's good anothe..

[edit on 22-1-2006 by cryztalwing]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
here's an intrasting memo:

John Kennedy letter re Bohemian Grove invite - SF club June 11, 1957. Washington, D.C. A typed letter signed “Jack” to Roger D. Lapham, Jr., the son of the Republican mayor of San Francisco. The Senator, writing on his “United States Senate” letterhead, writes about the famous and exclusive Bohemian Grove: “Many thanks for your letter of recent date. I certainly appreciate your writing me concerning Martha McEnerney and I would have enjoyed meeting her very much. However, my secretary advises me that she was in Washington on June 7th, at which time I was in Arkansas speaking at a State Bar Association meeting. I regret this very much, particularly because of your kindness in writing me about her, and I hope that it will be possible for me to meet her sometime when I am out in California. I also want to thank you for inviting me to visit The Bohemian Grove this summer and I am very anxious to get out there. However, my plans are very indefinite at this time. If I do come out I will certainly get in touch with you. Hoping to see you sometime soon…”. At the bottom of the letter, Kennedy scrawled “I would like very much to come to the Grove some year – even if I am not able to now at this time. I appreciate the invitation & will be in touch with you on this

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
some more intrasting photo's....

[edit on 26-1-2006 by cryztalwing]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Sounds to me like this is a magic camp. The rich guys grinding their teeth and watching someone violate an effigy is blatant visualization. The use of drugs and plays is all part of it. Perhaps Shakespeare's plays contain certain images and speech conducive to certain aims in magic. The owl statue could be a kind of transmitter icon. A winged creature representing the sending of the curse vibes.

You won't actually find any proof of the mythology used in this place, as it will be something made up. If you want to seem like you're passing on the truth to a new magician/rich prat then you don't want to use too much of the established myths ect. You'll need to make something new up. It'll still work, and if you use the right imagery it may even work better than the old god images.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by albie]

[edit on 6-2-2006 by albie]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Yes, the bohemian club has lots of influence on government, and some members of government are also there and they talk about matters of policy.
But whats wrong with that? Peopel have a right to meet in private, without scrutiny from the government just as much as they shouldn't have to have scrutiny from the mass of the public. Even people in the government.

I completely agree that government officials have just as much right to privacy as anyone else, but what goes on at the BG are not just private issues. If a bunch of big shots want to get together every year and screw around, thats fine, but ALL political decisions should be made in the public eye. We voted for them, and we have every right to scrutinize everything they do. The fact that they have lots of influence on the government is what worries me because when they are making decisions in the forest, they are much more inclined to make unfair, corrupt decisions.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
With much respect I have watched the secret movie from Alex Jones and if were not true how could all of the background settings be correct and the cremation of care play be just a hoax or play. They may not have a actual cremation of a real body now but they probably did in the past.
The sad part of this is that Tim Russert interviewed the current president and a former one. Both side stepped the issue on the bohemian club. Also there is another issue with Iran and Tim Russert that the U.S. Govt. did not want leaked out. All of the clips have been removed from the web. Hope they don't do me like they did Tim!
May God take vengeance on those that do evil on the innocent and good hearted.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

i suppose NONE of u ATS people heard the nixon tape talkin bout homo # happenin here

its surprisin how little this "conspiracy theorist" site knows

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I worked at the Grove for a few years in the 90's and Forest lady your only privvy to certain info and do not know whats what there sorry to say..I was a personal valet to the most popular lodge ..one of the members was one of the first bilionaires and many members wanted to interact with him at our lodge.
There is a respect thing when not talking about what goes on in the grove..I would not reveal my experiences with the members that would be crass.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I really get frustrated when people go on about Moloch in relation to Bohemian Grove, as far as i am aware Moloch has never been represented as an owl, generally he is represented as a bull and was a Canaanite god of child sacrifice which were indeed burnt as offerings.

having just read the transcript again the bohemian owl is referred to as a male and dull care is also given a designation of a male energy but towards the end the address is directed towards the feminine with a fair amount of reference made to Babylon which increases my suspicions that they are talking about Ishtar/Isis/Inanna who i might add does have relation to Owl symbolism unlike Moloch.

Also with all the references made to sexual promiscuity between members the worship of Ishtar/Isis/Inanna makes a lot more sense

''Inanna[a] is an ancient Mesopotamian goddess associated with love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, justice, and political power.''
''worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians under the name Ishtar.'' Wikipedia

Buzz words right there Beauty,Sex,Desire,Political Power,War etc..very fitting woulden't you agree?

another point of reference is of course Lilith

''Lilith (/ˈlɪlɪθ/; Hebrew: לִילִית‎ Lîlîṯ) is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th centuries).''

''In Hebrew-language texts, the term lilith or lilit (translated as "night creatures", "night monster", "night hag", or "screech owl") '' Wikipedia.
notice the last one Screech Owl.

then there is the Burney relief which was mistakenly attributed to Lilith but is now believed to depict Ishtar,notice the two owls present with her. link below

British Museum

below is the old ballad

Traditional Ballad

Begone, dull care!
I prithee begone from me;
Begone, dull care!
Thou and I can never agree.
Long while thou hast been tarrying here,
And fain thou wouldst me kill;
But i' faith, dull care,
Thou never shalt have thy will.

2. Too much care
Will make a young man grey;
Too much care
Will turn an old man to clay.
My wife shall dance, and I shall sing,
So merrily pass the day;
For I hold it is the wisest thing,
To drive dull care away.

3. Hence, dull care,
I'll none of thy company;
Hence, dull care,
Thou art no pair for me.
We'll hunt the wild boar through the wold,
So merrily pass the day;
And then at night, o'er a cheerful bowl,
We'll drive dull care away.

The third verse is only found in West Yorkshire.

from what i can find it was 1st published in 1796

I strongly believe that Moloch is and was mis-information and i also believe this has roots in a much older ceremony than is perceived the references to Babylon would certainly suggest so.

the purpose: To me the burning of dull care is a symbolic act of removing guilt and care over the consequences of actions taken by these people that harm others or another way to say this is sacrificing the few for the good of the many the bigger picture as i am sure they would state,being above the dull cares of the many. you get what i am saying I'm sure.

anyhow just my few cents worth

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join