It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi there,
During my first ghost walk at Castle Toward on halloween I took lots of pictures. I checked through my camera (cheapo digital one I use for nights out) when I got home and if i did see this I must have assumed it was a reflection because I dont remember seeing anything unusual. After putting them on my comp I found this pic.

Im not sure what it is but it definately wasnt there at the time. The reflections in other pics are obviously reflections but this doesnt seem the same. Anyone any ideas?
I havent done anything to the pic (wouldnt know how to )
Thanks for your help

mod edit: image tags

[edit on 4-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When i click on the link myself i get a much larger wierd version of my pic. It should just be an ordinary photo of a guy with a ball looking thing next to him. What did i do wrong?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I thought maybe it was a finger after i posted this but because it's a digital camera the lens is really small so when I tried to recreate the finger it just blocked the whole picture.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is a finger, you can even tell from the skin tone around the edge of the white reflection. I've had this happen to me so many times.

How did the ghost hunt go?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yeah the more i look at it the more finger-like it gets.
The ghost walk was pretty cool we were in Toward castle, dunoon, scotland at 10pm until gone 12. All the lights were out and no one at all in there except us. There was some banging throughout the castle at one point but it didnt really respond to the questions. I didnt see anything but i felt the temperature changes in the bedrooms and unexplainable drafts. Unfortunately some of the group were skeptics, nah i cant even call them that they didnt take it seriously enough to be skeptical so they brought down the atmosphere but it was a still a good night i will definitely go again next year.

top topics

join