It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomber Kills 32 at Iraq Funeral !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

external source
www.gtconnect.com...

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide bomber killed 32 mourners and injured dozens at a funeral for the nephew of a Shiite politician, one of several attacks Wednesday across Iraq that killed a total of 52 people _ making it the deadliest day since the Dec. 15 elections.

May these poor souls rest in peace

As weve come to expect the the Islamofascists strike again attempting to topple the democratic peace and Healing process that our Iraqi friends are working towards.

The Islamofascists evil attempts at creating civil unrest will be stomped out where ever our brave Military forces find it.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why cant people see the difference between a caculated attack on civilians at their weakest and an accidental bombing of civilians by US forces? One targets the weak, the other does its best to avoid hitting them.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Dronetek]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Why cant people see the difference between a caculated attack on civilians at their weakest and an accidental bombing of civilians by US forces? One targets the weak, the other does its best to avoid hitting them.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Dronetek]

I cant understand it either Dronetek.

These attacks on Innocent people are nearly a daily occurance and the Anti West crowd here fail to ever even give them a mention.

They just come to posts spam thousands of photographs and hundreds of links about accidental civillian deaths caused by the US military, they just seem so oblivious to this senseless murder.

In any other forum i would criticize certain coalition actions and policys but you just cant at ABTS because of the sheer volume of Anti West propaganda.

Some of these posters seem to operate with Impunity, no warnings, no bannings, you know some knucklehead U2U me a message about how his religous leaders would take over my country and slit my throat, so i copy pasted it for all to see in one of his propaganda posts to help discredit his agenda, i mean that was the best original "war on Terror" peice id ever got my hands on and i was the one to cop the warning.

Conspiracy theorys alright.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Zarqawi is just a bloodthirsty criminal. Even Zawahiri (who helped plan 9/11) was telling him to stop attacking Iraqi civilians, but apparently he didn't listen at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
but what about all the deaths cause by the US led coalit...

no I jest.

But seriously, this is a tragedy, and I don't think that anyone with a heart can say that it is justified...

BUT

I don't think that the answer is hoorah-ing 'our brave Iraqi friends' on one hand, and then quoting crap for clearly offensive websites is in good taste in light of such devistation.

I personally don't consider myself 'anti-Western' or a yank-basher just because I have this o-o-o-pinion.

I know some posters are more rabid in their criticism of the war and the US, and to be honest, there are some important points raised...

but really, for those who feel their national pride wounded by criticism of the war or US policy aborad... ask yourself: is it un-american to question the power that governs you? If you could ask Jefferson, what would he say?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i theorize that zawahiri is no different than bin laden in the context that they are both controlled by others in this world. i believe they are puppets in this fake war that is going on right now. iraq and afghanistan are just stepping stones toward a greater purpose. it will just keep snowballing and people will just keep blindly calling it the "war on terrorism" to hide the fact that it ultimately has nothing to do with terrorism. what the grand scheme is, i do not know. hopefully we get to check it out though in our lifetime...should be pretty cool

top topics

join