It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO- who and what's involved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Many people talk about the NWO being run by The Elite. But we aren't exactly sure who they are.

World leaders
One of the dead obvious is G.W.Bush, but I'm not sure. He's a bit dumb, and makes too many basic mistakes. My theory is that he's being used by his advisors or some higher power. Perhaps every world leader is. Look at Iraq, they claimed that there was WMD which we know now isn't right, so maybe Bush and Blair are being used as scapegoats. In the next elections or sooner as a revolution, what if someone stands up and says "Choose us, they made too many mistakes!" but are really the NWO.

Katrina made Bush and his friends look bad. The energy crisis is getting worse, especially now with Russia and Ukraine at each others throats, which brings us onto....

Oil and energy
It seems we're running out, funny how that coincides with the burning fuel depot outside London 'eh? It seems that oil is one of the main reason we went to war in Iraq, qhich doesn't look good in anyone's resum-e. Also, we have Russia getting p!$$ed off at Ukraine for "Stealing" their gas. Looks like something out of Metal Gear Solid 2, only more interesting. Anyway, it seems as if the United States of America and Russia will be getting angry with each other again. Some people have suggested another Cold War, but some go further and mention a nuclear war happening between the west and the east.

Perhaps the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is a chance to station troops closer to the enemy?

This brings us onto....

Terroism
9/11 and 7/7 have been theoretically engineered by Bush and those others bhind the NWO to increase security. Perhaps, as there is a lot of evidence to suggest it was and wasn't. Considering the attacks still happen and they just let bin Laden get away does sound suspiscious. Similar to Saddam re-appearing in the early 1990s after Desert Storm. Maybe every world leader is behind the NWO, but due to terroism we have an increase in security....

The Big Brother Police state
Everyday we have ways to protect our privacy, but it's these same companies that are asking us questions about everything else. They say credit card fraud isn't possible due to their sophisticated technology. Funny that when at one tube station (Liverpool St in London) I saw about 15 CCTV cameras in about an area the size of a room. I know they're different things, but it creates the sense of safety.

For who though?

Us or them?

State Control
However, some people have alot to lose, money and power wise. If the people in charge of banks are behind, then I'm sure that there is no doubt the NWO will control everything, which means alot of people lose alot of their money and power. This includes the oil barons, bankers, and everything.

I'll need help with this people, does anyone know who might be involved?

[edit on 4-1-2006 by mashup]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

One of the dead obvious is G.W.Bush, but I'm not sure. He's a bit dumb, and makes too many basic mistakes

I’m not sure if he is dumb are playing dumb. One thing is for sure he has made his puppet masters rich and has made dents in the constitution. From all we know they could’ve been using actor since Reagan. Maybe even longer.

Katrina made Bush and his friends look bad.

Making governments look inefficient seems to be a common NWO technique. Perhaps as a step to making a One World Government look more efficient. Wait… wouldn’t that just be a bigger bureaucracy?

I'll need help with this people, does anyone know who might be involved?

That’s probably the hardest questions of them all. The common technique used by conspiracy theorists is to ask: “Who Benefits?”. “Who Stands to Gain?”. We then “Follow the Money.”

And here the problem begins. Judging from Forbes, you would think the buck stops at Bill Gates… but come on. Let’s try to see beyond this obvious facade. We then get to the true fortunes, the Rothschild, the Rockefellers. It would be impossible to find out what these guys really own. Their assets are carefully dissimulated. I think Forbes had David Rockefeller at 1.6 billions (#72) obviously we don’t get the “whole” picture.

Experts at asset management can make something big look really small. The Rothschild and Rockefellers would be the NWO’s second line of defense.

Now who (or what) really lies beyond that?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The beautiful thing is though, there isn't really anything to gain from the NWO!
Once you control everyone, what then? You can't go to war against another country, because the other country is yours!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
You can't go to war against another country, because the other country is yours!

I imagine there will still be wars between different factions or clans of the NWO. Maybe between two inheriting brother, whatever. Individuals always want more, so it will be territorial struggles. Today’s plight for a One World Government is probably an attempt to consolidate, just like corporations are consolidating. It makes fewer meetings for them to attend too. (again, just speculating)

top topics

join