It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Consciousness Project - In the Red

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
noosphere.princeton.edu...

At the time of typing this (9:16AM GMT-6:00), the circle that indicates the data frequency is RED! This means that almost none of the data is correlating (as it should be).

The project is a sort of tester of human influence on normally random occurances - a sort of global consciousness that can psychically change or predict things, but only on a small level. They noticed that random number generators start to behave very oddly a few hours or days before a big occurance. Check up on the site yourself for more info.

Cutting to the chase, could this mean anything? Is something of big significance going to happen today? We must wait and see.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
[edit on 8-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
We can't refuse to rule out possibilities such as the computer that generates these data frequencies (if there is one) may have been hacked or has a virus.

If it was done manually, the scientists may have made an error on inputting it into the computer and they may have done their calculations wrong!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Todays status is green 1/18/06

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I let this program start running on my computer...Forgotten, but I did hear of this a couple years back. I just don't remember the 'gongs'.. The graphic would 'swell' up to a bright red mark, and then it would "GONG"

That's how I played it out in my head the 1st time I heard about it, and sure as anything, it came true.

I dunno

top topics

join