It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just How many People have the Islamofascists Murdered ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
I would also bet any amount of money that the US has killed more CHILDREN in 3 years in Iraq then in 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition.
"US terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years."

I suggest you get ready to empty you paypal account into ours, i simply dont get you people you nearly cry at the term Islamofascist but you come up with this blatant rot.

Have a word with yourselfs plllllleeez s oops nearly did it.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Thats a very irresponisble statement you make there, Id take a bet my life that the US hasnt "murdered" as you put it more Children than the entire 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition, do you know anything of what the Spanish Inquisition was? Have you every studied it in the history books? I wont question your intelligence as you do of others, but I will question your rationale there, as anyone who has ever studied history would know it is way off there.

You are right, i know nothing of the Spanish Inquisition but if quotes like "More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. " are true, then i stand by my above post.

You are right tho, im ussed the same underhand shamefull tactics which NumberCruncher uses, and i shouldnt be doing it.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by HiddenReality]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

I suggest you get ready to empty you paypal account into ours, i simply dont get you people you nearly cry at the term Islamofascist but you come up with this blatant rot.

Your are right, i do cry when i hear the term Islamofascist, but im crying with laughter, at the fact its idiots like you who use it. You seem to not to support anyone killed by "Islamofascists", you just use these peoples deaths as a means to push your own sick racist views. You are just as bad as the people planting these bombs, because you seek to profit off there death while pretending to be hurt by the loss.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I would also bet any amount of money that the US has killed more CHILDREN in 3 years in Iraq then in 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition.

SPANISH INQUISITION ?!?!?

I didn't Expect a Spanish Inquisition!

Nobody Expects a Spanish Inquisition!

Sorry, but I just could not Resist!

[edit on 4/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

Your are right, i do cry when i hear the term Islamofascist, but im crying with laughter, at the fact its idiots like you who use it. You seem to not to support anyone killed by "Islamofascists", you just use these peoples deaths as a means to push your own sick racist views. You are just as bad as the people planting these bombs, because you seek to profit off there death while pretending to be hurt by the loss.

Those are very hurtful and scandalous accusations, not to mention very nasty things to call me.

The day you sent me a PM about how your religous leaders will take over my country and slit my throat was the day i knew your agenda of hate.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
We have at least two members here going out of their way to provoke intense responses through their posting style and content.

This will stop now... either through voluntary adjustments in your contributions to ATS, or involuntary adjustments to the status of your account(s) here.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join