It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police suspect Sharon took bribe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Aljazeera.Net

Israeli police have evidence which they believe will prove that the Israeli prime minister's family received a bribe of $3 million from an Austrian billionaire, a police spokesman says.

Mickey Rosenfeld, the police spokesman told AFP on Tuesday, the evidence had been gathered in late December during a police raid of Martin Shlaff, an Austrian financer's family house in Israel.

Rosenfeld said: "On 22 December, 2005, the national police investigation unit searched Shlaff's house (in Israel) and confiscated documents, paperwork, phones and his computers.

The bribe is thought to be connected to a long-running corruption scandal which has plagued the family of Ariel Sharon over illegal campaign contributions during the 1999 elections.

The money is thought to be linked to an unresolved corruption scandal in which Sharon was suspected of receiving a $1.5 million loan from South African businessman Cyril Kern that was allegedly used to refund contributions to his 1999 leadership campaign after they were deemed irregular.

The thing that Interests me, is what this Australian billionaire had in this Game so that he gave 3 Million $ to Mister Sharon - the Money that obviously helped him to Win the Elections.

I remember similar News few Months Ago about his son Omri, who was Charged of falsifying documents, which also helped his Fathers Election Campaign.

Like Father....

Related Links:
NEWS: Sharon to be charged with accepting bribes (from 28/3/04)

[edit on 4/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

The thing that Interests me, is what this Australian billionaire had in this Game so that he gave 3 Million $ to Mister Sharon - the Money that obviously helped him to Win the Elections.

[edit on 4/1/06 by Souljah]

Please go Easy on the Honest Australians and re read your info its says Austrian

[edit on 073131p://26017 by NumberCruncher]

join