It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Point Grab On ATS,BTS,PTS..... Get In On It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Please take a look at this thread about content tagging.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any member that adds tags to the bottom of threads will get extra points added to their account. Some of the old threads offer up to 75 points for adding a single tag.

Any members looking for some extra points for upload space or entry to RATS can scoop some major points by just doing a bit of tagging for a few hours.
I think this is a limited time offer, so get em while they're hot.

For 500 untagged threads see this link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your efforts will help all members doing a search in the future, and you get some big points for your account.

Go Forth And Tag.........

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
and the chnace for members to get banned or 1000points deducted

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
and the chnace for members to get banned or 1000points deducted

bodrul, I've put in 10,000 tags without getting banned, and without getting a 1,000 point deduction. And you can see over on the left, that tagging has earned me a lot of points.

Follow the link in my signature box and toss in a few more tags.
You'll add a lot of points to your acct. and help all ATS users find what they want when they do a search. You could even start by just tagging all of the threads that you've started or posted in.
bodrul

Go Forth And Tag........

[edit on 7/1/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
How do I play? Do I cut & past keywords directly from the posts, or do I have to come up with my own keywords relating to the topic? I don't wanna mess things up because minus 1000 points is one heck of a slap in the face!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The best place to start tagging is to start reading the thread that SkepticOverlord started about this topic.
Content Tagging Is Here!

Cut and paste of key words is the fastest way to go, and you can go to the link in my signature box for 500 random threads that need tags.

If you have any questions, let me know with a post or send me a u2u.
You'll have more points than you know what to do with, and you'll be helping all AST members and users.

Go Forth And Tag..........

[edit on 7/1/2006 by anxietydisorder]

top topics

join