It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Suitcase Nuclear Bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have heard from more then a few people that Al Qaeda has successfully smuggled Nuclear Suitcases into the U.S. Now these individuals are not people with any special government clearance, but their statements made me curious.

I did a simple google search, and found these three disturbing articles:

www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.newsmax.com...

I personally do not have any new revalations about these matter, but I am very interested if any of you who do.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I dont actually think Al Qaeda has for the reason that they would of detonated them already.

But it is common speculation and rumour that the USSR did during the cold war years when they beleived Nuclear war was a sure bet.

As the story goes there is several back pack Nukes buried within the USA whose location has been "forgotten" with the fall of the USSR and the ending of the cold war.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You are absolutey correct with the fact that the USSR buried Nuclear Weapons in the US.

Now when we read current headlines like those stating Russia will allow Iran to build Nuclear plants on Russian soil, is it to much to believe that certain immoral individuals within Russia would allow Al Qaeda the knowledge of where those burried Nuclear Weapons lie, for a price?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
In my experience World Nut Daily and NewsMax are both full of brown stink.

Is it possible that what they write is true? Yes. Do they offer any REAL supporting evidence for their claims? Absolutely not. Never have, likely never will.

Pure horse manure as far as I can tell. Keep digging for nuggets of truth in that mess if you want, but I'd rather interpret real news by reflection rather than relying on someone else's complete and utter fantasy to determine the boundaries of my reality.

This topic has been discussed at length before, try an ATS search, or even an ATS google search. I know it's been covered, so you may enjoy reading some more about it on previous threads.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
-WyrdeOne

My first post, I'll do one of those searches. Great member image.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Thanks for the compliment as well. The avatar is pretty sweet, I agree, but I can't take credit for it. It was made for me by one of our resident artists JAK. He has done some really amazing work, try a search for "Avatars by JAK" if you want to check out some other really cool examples.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I will do that.

By the way, I do appreciate the "hospitable" reply. I think it is vulgar to wail into someone just because they are a "noob" to a particular forum.

All the best

top topics

join