It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing a Hoax? Dont tell him.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Buzz Aldrin Punches Moon-landing Conspiracy Theorist

www.csicop.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
And I don't blame him one bit. Ol Bart is a bit of a nutter to begin with, and if someone came up to me and said those things to me, I'd probably punch them too.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Anyone worth their salt would react in the same way, I personally congratulated Buzz on his deed..

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Agreed, its wrong to hit people;

but when someone tells you that you didnt make the accomplishment of your life happen..

go ahead and punch em.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Odd - the numbers 360 are backwards there .. was the shot taken through a mirror?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
Odd - the numbers 360 are backwards there .. was the shot taken through a mirror?

Nice spotting, I never noticed that - just shows even more the scummy, sly little tactics some people try and use..

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
scum like that who call one of our nation's hero's a coward and lier shouldn't get free air time, or are worth the bandwidth

the guy knows nothing of what it is like to sit on top of one of the most powerful.. and biggest rockets ever created

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wow. Just researching into this .. that incident happened in 2002.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
"Did you get that on the camera"? Sounds like he was trying to set him up in the first place. I think it would have been appartent that your going to make someone mad for something like this. What a coward antagonizing an elderly man. But this elderly man has some bite to his bark it appears :

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Serves him right, I'm with the other guys. Why the **** would you tell someone that thier lifes biggest achievment didn't happen.

I woulda punched him too.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
atta boy buzz !!!!!!!!

he must get it all the time

nutters

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It kind of sounds like people are laughing after he punches him, that was my first reaction
it sounded like a pretty good hit too! big jerk deserved it.

Calling him a " liar and a coward " was inexcusable, but that mirror? sure gives 'Buzz' a nice southpaw doesn't it

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It kind of sounds like people are laughing after he punches him, that was my first reaction
it sounded like a pretty good hit too! big jerk deserved it.

Calling him a " liar and a coward " was inexcusable, but that mirror? sure gives 'Buzz' a nice southpaw doesn't it

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
ha excelent, we sould all punch a stupid person !

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No one has seen the video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon?"

Something is very strange there, and it is very apparent. I met Buzz Aldrin in 1980, and consider him more than a hero regardless. But there are questions arising from this video that should be answered, although the guy Buzz punched out was acting stupidly. The video needs to be watched, whether the messenger is an idiot or not.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Something is very strange there, and it is very apparent. I met Buzz Aldrin in 1980, and consider him more than a hero regardless. But there are questions arising from this video that should be answered, although the guy Buzz punched out was acting stupidly. The video needs to be watched, whether the messenger is an idiot or not.

The video has been watched, and thouroughly debunked. His 'exclusive' footage is available publically on archive DVD and on the internet if you hunt for long enough. If I remember rightly he cuts out the bit where you see the Earth disappear behind the window because it doesn't support the illusion he is trying ot portray of it being stuck on, or whatever his mad theory was.

If you look for the thread entitled 'An End to the Moon Conspiracy!' then you'll find all the debunking for everything you can think of and more in there.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I believe we went to the moon, its been proven on alot of levels. But I heard an interesting theory the other day on the small handfull of anomalies regarding Apollo and Gemini that moon hoax people use as evidence.

That some footage could have been faked because they couldnt actually show you certain real shots on the moon because of anomalies, and that it could account for various small anomalies mixed in with real footage.

Thought that was a new one.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
lol, wether you believe we went to the moon or not you cant go around twatting people for having their opinion!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Who wouldn't punch him if they were in Buzz's position.

Most really be a loon if this Bart person thinks he can walk up to someone, call them a coward and a liar, and expect nothing bad to happen to him.

Then again, maybe he wanted to be punched.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kungfubeats
lol, wether you believe we went to the moon or not you cant go around twatting people for having their opinion!!!

No, but you can hit people when they constantly stalk you and then aggressively confront you when you're with a female family member. Dr Aldrin is one of the world's greatest heroes, dvd selling muppets who have little knowledge of their subject matter who behave like that deserve everything they get.
Anyone who wouldn't react like that in the given circumstances would have something wrong with them in my opinon.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join