It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your GOD Love Lucifer / Satan / or other opposing entity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
Oh boy...I hope this isn't a 'tomAto' TOMato thread.

You completely lost me there. Tomato?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
sometimes i do have to wonder why Satan does what Satan does considering he "knows that he is beaten in the end".

Because it is just a job. Which was taken on a volunteer basis. He choiced to lose. For the ultimate good of all even though it won't be apparent until all is revealed.

Ain't nothin' but a thing.

Ya know?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I believe from not only the 'biblical standards' but a few other things:

* Lucifer was originally 'Gods favorite'.
* Even after the 'war in heaven', when Lucifer was cast out, Why was Lucifer allowed back in with the council of angels before God, to testify about 'Job' - Old Testament.

Can someone answer me this one?

It's his job and he does it well. He comes back to earth in the end of days to test all of us to see if we follow him or God. Most will follow him because he comes disguised as Christ. It's up to us to learn from God's Word so we know what to expect and how to wait for the true Christ.

.........Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That is interesting Mike; I follow your logic.

I've always seen Satan as a Human hater, because his sole purpose seems to be to screw over Humans, or try to get them to screw themselves over in life.

As if he had an undying hatred for Humankind,

Because the Angels were commanded to serve us,

Yet Satan disagreed with this vehemently. He did not bow before Adam, am I correct?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yet Satan disagreed with this vehemently.

Where does it say that?

He did not bow before Adam, am I correct?

Who told him to?

Those are ideas commonly accepted but not supported in anything other than folklore and religious ideologies.

-----------------------

We may not LIKE or appreciate the way that 'the accuser' serves us...but that doesn't mean it isn't for our own good, sanctioned by G.O.D.; and it certainly doesn't mean that we are hated.

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
~ 1 Corinthians 5:5

Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
~ 1 Timothy 1:19-20

No one enjoys the seemingly harsh discipline at the hand of a loving Father in the interest of building our character...but SOMEONE has to do the dirty work!!

Evil shall slay the wicked...(Psalms 34:21)

Job actually BENEFITED from what that 'Satan' initiated...

So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning (42:12)

Maybe we are loved the most by the one who is willing to be hated and reviled just so that we will grow up mature in Christ and experience G.O.D. with an otherwise unattainable intimacy?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Yet Satan disagreed with this vehemently.

Where does it say that?

He did not bow before Adam, am I correct?

Who told him to?

Those are ideas commonly accepted but not supported in anything other than folklore and religious ideologies.

-----------------------

We may not LIKE or appreciate the way that 'the accuser' serves us...but that doesn't mean it isn't for our own good, sanctioned by G.O.D.; and it certainly doesn't mean that we are hated.

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
~ 1 Corinthians 5:5

Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
~ 1 Timothy 1:19-20

No one enjoys the seemingly harsh discipline at the hand of a loving Father in the interest of building our character...but SOMEONE has to do the dirty work!!

Evil shall slay the wicked...(Psalms 34:21)

Job actually BENEFITED from what that 'Satan' initiated...

So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning (42:12)

Maybe we are loved the most by the one who is willing to be hated and reviled just so that we will grow up mature in Christ and experience G.O.D. with an otherwise unattainable intimacy?

The bowing before Adam I believe is in the Quaran but I'm not postive about that. It could be in the Hadith. Maybe a Muslim poster could clarify the story.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

That is interesting Mike; I follow your logic.

I've always seen Satan as a Human hater, because his sole purpose seems to be to screw over Humans, or try to get them to screw themselves over in life.

As if he had an undying hatred for Humankind,

Yet Satan disagreed with this vehemently. He did not bow before Adam, am I correct?

I think there are clues to his Hatred in Zechariah and Job. I'm not sure it has much to do with Adam though.

My view is that he sees us as a waste of time and unclean worthless creatures. Considering his job is something like a Procurator in the Soviet Union or People's Republic of China he may of become sick of humanity over the years in the course of his duties. I can imagine myself becoming an extreme Misanthropic thinker if I was in his position.

Look at human history. Look at modern humanity. The Ignorance, The Violence, The Selfishness, The Pride, and The Sadism. The Human Race is a sick species. Yet G-d in his Infinite Love and Mercy is able to spare us all on the account of the few righteous.

My personal opinion is when this balance is upset. When the Tzaddikim, especially the Lamed-Vav Tzaddikim, are reduced in number that Satan's case against humanity may finally reach a Judgement against most of the species. In other words The Day of the Lord.

[edit on 2/9/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The bowing before Adam I believe is in the Quaran but I'm not postive about that. It could be in the Hadith. Maybe a Muslim poster could clarify the story.

It is the Q'uran. I looked it up. I had forgotten that.

Considering that it also says that worship of Jesus, the man, is idolatry, it makes sense, in context. At least to me, that is.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
IMO yes GOD loves all of his creation, this would include Satan/Lucifer and all the fallen angels. personally i do not feel he understands all of his creation. I mean that yes he knows us he knows in every detail how we function he knows what is in our heart of hearts. But doesnt quite understand us. i guess the best observation i could give to this is much in the same way a father watches his children do this incredibly stupid thing that he knows they will regret later, all the while scratching his head going what on earth could they possibly have been thinking. Which is why the love of GOD has at its heart a forgiving nature, and that to be truly loving is to be forgiving.

Also it should be noted that nothing in the Judeo/Christian belief gives Satan/Lucifer an equal footing wih GOD equal nor opposite. GOD created all including Satan/Lucifer.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1
IMO yes GOD loves all of his creation, this would include Satan/Lucifer and all the fallen angels. personally i do not feel he understands all of his creation. I mean that yes he knows us he knows in every detail how we function he knows what is in our heart of hearts. But doesnt quite understand us. i guess the best observation i could give to this is much in the same way a father watches his children do this incredibly stupid thing that he knows they will regret later, all the while scratching his head going what on earth could they possibly have been thinking. Which is why the love of GOD has at its heart a forgiving nature, and that to be truly loving is to be forgiving.

Also it should be noted that nothing in the Judeo/Christian belief gives Satan/Lucifer an equal footing wih GOD equal nor opposite. GOD created all including Satan/Lucifer.

I think He has a better understanding than even the angels have of humanity. Consider that Satan wants Humanity wiped out. He doesnt see or know what G-d knows. G-d on the other hand sees and knows something that keeps Him from destroying us. Even when we make war on each other, destroy the planet, and create massive suffering on earth G-d still knows we have a Spark of Hope. To me that takes a level of Love, Mercy, and Compassion beyond any human on earth.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Perhaps 'Lucifer' was created in order to GET INSIDE of the creation which the creator did not understand?

The light cast into the darkness in order to bring illumination to ALL - both God and man!!!

Once the match is struck, so to speak, the blaze is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok dont get me wrong here im not saying that his level of understanding us is below wnyone else and that includes us ourselves. i just dont think he quite understands us perfectly. But that yes he still believes we have hope, again much in the same way an unruly child's parents continue to teach and love their child in the hope that they will find their way.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Consider that Satan wants Humanity wiped out.

Why do you say that?

Only God (according to the bible) ever attempted to such a thing. And yet not fully.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Consider that Satan wants Humanity wiped out.

Why do you say that?

Only God (according to the bible) ever attempted to such a thing. And yet not fully.

I base it on his behavior in Job. Job is a righteous man a Tzaddik. G-d asks Satan to considier Job his servant. Now if Satan can be that hostile to a righteous man imagine his antipathy in regards to the rest of humanity.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
To go even further into the question: Can God hate anything/anyone?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The God of this world, the God of the Bible is Satan.

Every character in the Bible are agents of Satan. Religion was created by Satan. The Bible is not the word of God. It is the word of Satan. The only energy who wants and needs monotheism is Satan. There are two seeds, one human, one half human/angel. The later are also known as the Greys. There is a breeding program going on and there is a war to wipe out the human seed. Why would the God of this world/realm wipe out people based on race? Shocking, eh? But, keep loving your God. The only person who needs to be forgiven is Satan, so keep forgiving and perpetuating the abuse of power.

For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son

Why not For God so loved people, he gave his only begotten son?

Why loved the world? He gave his only begotten son to be sacrificed...to give him power. The immaculate conception was done by an Angel...Christ is half Angel. Who is the Son of Man? It isn't Christ.

Revelation in the Christian Bible also depicts an outcome that is favorable to Satan because Christ is the only one found to be worthy. Christ waits in the 6th realm at the entrance to the 7th realm. Satan relying on his own offspring wants the 7th realm. Satan sacrificed his own child to gain power. Sickening abuse of power.

Worthy by deception? I can hear my Father laugh. My God is not the God in the Bible nor is he from the realms where Christianity manifested.

If you want to find the truth, look past the 6th realm. The Zetans occupy that realm. You will find the real God (creator) in the realms above that.

And lets keep it in perspective. These images will give you some idea how small Earth is. How insignificant we really are. Chistianity is perpetuated by ego. Who is worthy to serve the 'want-to-be-most-high'. Take the ego out of it and have another look. Oh, I am a Christian and so that means when God destroys the planet and rids all the filth from the globe, I have a place in heaven!!... pfft!!

NJE

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
To go even further into the question: Can God hate anything/anyone?

I think G-d is capable of hate. He explains His hatred for certain actions and ideas in the Bible. Look at Psalm 5.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
The God of this world, the God of the Bible is Satan.

Every character in the Bible are agents of Satan. Religion was created by Satan. The Bible is not the word of God. It is the word of Satan. The only energy who wants and needs monotheism is Satan. There are two seeds, one human, one half human/angel. The later are also known as the Greys. There is a breeding program going on and there is a war to wipe out the human seed. Why would the God of this world/realm wipe out people based on race? Shocking, eh? But, keep loving your God. The only person who needs to be forgiven is Satan, so keep forgiving and perpetuating the abuse of power.

For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son

Why not For God so loved people, he gave his only begotten son?

Why loved the world? He gave his only begotten son to be sacrificed...to give him power. The immaculate conception was done by an Angel...Christ is half Angel. Who is the Son of Man? It isn't Christ.

Revelation in the Christian Bible also depicts an outcome that is favorable to Satan because Christ is the only one found to be worthy. Christ waits in the 6th realm at the entrance to the 7th realm. Satan relying on his own offspring wants the 7th realm. Satan sacrificed his own child to gain power. Sickening abuse of power.

Worthy by deception? I can hear my Father laugh. My God is not the God in the Bible nor is he from the realms where Christianity manifested.

If you want to find the truth, look past the 6th realm. The Zetans occupy that realm. You will find the real God (creator) in the realms above that.

And lets keep it in perspective. These images will give you some idea how small Earth is. How insignificant we really are. Chistianity is perpetuated by ego. Who is worthy to serve the 'want-to-be-most-high'. Take the ego out of it and have another look. Oh, I am a Christian and so that means when God destroys the planet and rids all the filth from the globe, I have a place in heaven!!... pfft!!

NJE

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Thurisaz]

How did you come to that Conclusion? Sounds rather Gnostic.

You lost me at Energy.

G-d doesnt care what the rest of the planet does for the most part. He's allotted the Host of Heaven to the other Nations. Israel on the other hand is His alone.

The Zetans. The things that people call Greys and Zetans I can almost assure you do not come from anywhere near Zeta Reticula or any other Star System. They are not extraterrestrials.

Since we're ranting,

Try finding the works of Jaques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek. While your at it find some of Carl Jung's and Joseph Campbell's works. Try putting 2 and 2 together, Universal Mythemes and the hypothetical Indo European Root religion. Do some research on Memetics. When your done with that go pick up a copy of Jews, G-d and History its written from a secular view. Then do some research on Abrahamic contributions to humanity and civilization from various Jewish Inventors, Scientists, and the Golden Age of Islamic civilization. When your done with that go research the Pineal Gland, '___', and Dean Radin's work. Then time for Quantum Mechanics, Bohm and Pribram's Holographic Paradigm. Penrose's Quantum Mind. Follow up with works on Quantum entanglement and and early work on quantum computation. Works on True Crime and Military History will open you up to the Beast that is humanity. Finish it off with work on the Omega Point and Black Hole Computing.

If you can correlate you might find some interesting implications. At least better than Gnostic Aliens.

To Quote HP Lovecraft: "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. "

You may not like the Implications. You will find no New Age Zetans there.

[edit on 4/9/07 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join