It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how old is gamecube? and few other questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
how old is gamecube? even though i aready have a ps2 im thinking about gettting a gamecube how old is it? i need to know so they wont come out with the gamecube 2 or something a few months after i buy it

plus is mercinaries playground of destruction a good game?
and i cant find acecombat 5 at any stores where is it and why is it out?
and well i need suggestions what games i should get

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The GameCube is quite old, it was released in 2001, I believe. I reckon you could find a cheap-o one on ebay or something.

For future reference, Google is your friend

Happy Gaming.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I loved my GC, theres absolutely nothing bad I could say about it as a gaming platform, so Id say go get one! If your in the UK, I heard they were selling them at Woolies for £25, other than that, Ebay is indeed your friend! The Revolution's coming out fairly soon I think, but I reckon you'll have plenty of gaming hours left in the GC, especially considering the price

Ive got Mercenaries on the PS2 and was pretty dissapointed. It was OK, but you just get the feeling youve played it before, but better, if you know what I mean. Unless you get it dirt cheap from Ebay (like me) or Game etc, Id give it a miss. Also, the control systems pants, really awful camera angles. Having said that, I haven't checked to see if you change that in the options

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nintendo is to Gaming
as
Ann Coulter is to the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just read that a new Zelda game is coming out for the GC this year. If you can buy a Gamecube for £25, you can't go wrong!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah I think Gamecube did come out November 2001. I've got one and as a gaming console it really does very well. The nice thing about Nintendo is the first party games, those are the one's that are usually worth it.

BTW, supposedly the launch date for Revolution is sometime thanksgiving week of this year, which makes a lot of sense. So you've got about 11 months before Revolution is out, however Revolution will play Gamecube games. So at this point it's probably worth waiting for Revolution if it's Gamecube games you want to play.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Mercenaries is awesome.
I got it for the Xbox. Graphics weren't amazing.
You get to blow things up, call in air strikes, call for weapons supply, etc.
It's got a GTA feel to it because you can steal vehicles [Helicopters, tanks, armored vehicles, civilian vehicles, etc.]
It's a lot of fun.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Gamecube came out 2001. Theres a new nintendo systems called the ''Revolution'' it's sould be coming out some time in May of this year. As for AceCombat 5 try looking at GameCrazy they have nation wide inventory. ASk for the game and they sould find it.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join