It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Paul Craig Roberts Blasts Gestapo Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here's a conservative blasting the so-called Republican administration. He labels it 'A Gestapo Administration.' Despite what alot of people would like to believe, Roberts isn't the only conservative out there who's pissed off. There are a lot of Republicans who are fed up with this neo-tyranny.

A Gestapo Administration

By Paul Craig Roberts
1-2-6

Caught in gratuitous and illegal spying on American citizens, the Bush administration has defended its illegal activity and set the Justice (sic) Department on the trail of the person or persons who informed the New York Times of Bush's violation of law. Note the astounding paradox: The Bush administration is caught red-handed in blatant illegality and responds by trying to arrest the patriot who exposed the administration's illegal behavior.
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I am moderate right winger who sometimes hops the political spectrum and every time I think I have the Bush admin worked out something happens that leaves me scrathing my head. What I cant understand is how Bush can grow the government in the name of natonal security but when it comes to providing health care and other programs he is quite happy to see people go without.

At least left wing partys have noble intensions when they grow the size of the government even if the government cant live up to there ideals. Bush is a monster the political right will either rise up against Bush or face extinction.

One thing is for sure the government in NZ is bad enought Im sure glad I dont have to deal with the actions of the Bush admin.

new topics

join