It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Surface Anomalies [Revisited]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Various Anomalies/Hoagland

[edit on 3-1-2006 by StarfleetCommand]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't think we went to the moon. We just made it up to win the space race against Russia. It's kind of funny we have not gone back in so long and no body else has gone at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51videoz
I don't think we went to the moon. We just made it up to win the space race against Russia. It's kind of funny we have not gone back in so long and no body else has gone at all.

Before you make such remarks, it would be wise to review the extensive resources available on this forum about the moon landing; mabey even googling it.

See Lunar Anomalies: info about the moon landing

StarfleetCommand,

Im not quite sure what to make of that image. It appears to resemble the spherical shaped objects that people see before they become paralized, then relate it to aliens. My guess it could be some sort of deffense weapon terrestrial in origin or not, or some sort of ship(a strech); its an interesting find though.

- Dagger

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Dagger]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I just started reading "Alien Agenda" and I love Jim Marr's theory of the moon and the various 'anomalies' that have been reported. I'm not that far into the book but from the reading that i've done, i do believe that the moon is somewhat hollow. And that 'intelligent' beings created underground tunnels/caves/bases there.

Is the second pic from nov 1966 Lunar Orbiter II?

The strange maria, or moon seas, are explained as dumping pools of molten rock blasted from the moon's interior. The mascons-those dense masses located just below the center of the maria-may be the remants of machinery used to hollow out the moon- Jim Marrs The Alien Agenda

new topics

top topics

join