It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russian UFO crash" videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I remember seeing still photos of this "Russian UFO crash" but here are some nice videos I just found online.

If any one has more info please post it...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
hmm..why is it so short? it seems kind of fishy that no trees were broken behind it

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
hmm..why is it so short? it seems kind of fishy that no trees were broken behind it

They show this video on the UFO Files "KGB" episode. In the show, they demonstrated how the craft supposedly fluttered to the ground and then skip (somewhat violently) across the landscape, cutting through a few trees on the way to where you see it at rest in those photos. It's quite convincing.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Original post Centrist
It's quite convincing.

Centrist? Is that you?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Original post Centrist
It's quite convincing.

Centrist? Is that you?

After looking at Michael Horn's "Evidence", you would wing a glow in the dark frisbee at me and I'd be more likely to believe it's a Plejaren beam ship than anything he's ever shown

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I cant view the movies. what codec do they use?
If it's the same footage Centrist mentions was covered in the History Channel, it has been discussed here on ATS multiple times.

I think the concensus reached is that this is a Training Video. The full video unedited shows the title Training Video in Russian. Once that was acepted, the search went on to identify the structures in the video as man made. I'm sure a search here will bear that out.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

original quote Centrist
After looking at Michael Horn's "Evidence", you would wing a glow in the dark frisbee at me and I'd be more likely to believe it's a Plejaren beam ship than anything he's ever shown
Ok thats more like it. Ya had me worried there for a minute. You see jritzmans circus poster on the BM thread?
Speakin of......any word yet on the copyright issue?
keep up the good work C.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
I cant view the movies. what codec do they use?

I would assume... DivX

Movies worked just fine here. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
I think the concensus reached is that this is a Training Video. The full video unedited shows the title Training Video in Russian. Once that was acepted, the search went on to identify the structures in the video as man made. I'm sure a search here will bear that out.

Where we can find full video with title 'Training Video' on it? I rememer this show that Centrist mentioned, but I don't remember anything about this conclusion.

top topics

join