It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion and The Second Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Let me do a little explaining. This vision first came to me an what I deem "prophetic" or "psychic" dreams. These dreams happen every so often for me, and I just know, when I wake up, that it will come to pass.

This vision was one of destruction. Beings from a planet orbiting a star whose light is swallowed by a black hole come in huge warships. They are bred for war after countless eons of war against another, interstellar civilization (The beings who contacted me). They come to Earth with hostile intent. The other civilization, the "Baar'Shathi", as they told me, were givers of peace and technology, and had been waging war over developing worlds. To keep them from this other civilization, the "Fethonya" have been fighting a losing battle.

In the middle of this year, the Fethonya said, the Baar'Shathi will arrive and lay waste to the planet, establishing huge mining collectives and enslaving humanity. About a decade later, the Fethonya themselves will arrive and wage war against the Baar'Shathi, and will ask humanity to help.

I speak this as a prophet. The Bible itself was written as a warning. In Revelation, the description of the Beast is that of the Baar'Shathi, although it is expounded to also cover the Baar'Shathi empire symbolically. The coming of Jesus was the account of the Fethonya's second attempt to contact humanity. (The first was the descent of the angel who talks to Abraham and pushes him on the road of fertility).

The second coming of Jesus is really the third coming of the Fethonya. Even the other religions have a Fethonya-related figure. Buddhism has Buddha, Hinduism has Brahma, Judaism has God, Islam has Allah, and Animism has the various totem spirits (This represents the original party of Fethonya who visited Earth, by the way.)

As I research more and more and continue the contact with the Fethonya, it becomes more apparent that Earth is headed for disaster. Unless we bulk up our militaries and combine together as a single people, we will suffer greatly. The governments know this, as they have many trained and loyal psychics, but they refuse to do anything. They don't want to lose their power.

The governments are corrupt and the world is headed for disaster. Heed my warning. Please. I don't want fame, I want to spread the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonmaw

I speak this as a prophet.

Beware of False Prophets

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage

Beware of False Prophets

Jesus was believed to be a false prophet by the Jews, and yet it doesn't change his message.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Dragonmaw]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
christ is here already

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage

Beware of False Prophets

Jesus was believed to be a false prophet by the Jews, and yet it doesn't change his message.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Dragonmaw]

Uhm message? What message was written by Jesus him self? How long before his message was written? When Revelation was written?

In the mean time, goes and dials Star911 and asks Fethonyas to hurry up!!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Jesus did not preach about the future! He preached on the word of the lord how many of you people are going to jump the gun and buy a legit copy of the bible and actaully READ it!. The bible is very old and is based on stories and the sorts over time. The typical people thinking that a doom's day will come because it was said in the bible is bliss. It will come but the bible sure it not a place to start. Pull your head out of the book and number crunching on 666 and look at reality and what is wrong with the world today!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by salsa
Jesus did not preach about the future! He preached on the word of the lord how many of you people are going to jump the gun and buy a legit copy of the bible and actaully READ it!. The bible is very old and is based on stories and the sorts over time. The typical people thinking that a doom's day will come because it was said in the bible is bliss. It will come but the bible sure it not a place to start. Pull your head out of the book and number crunching on 666 and look at reality and what is wrong with the world today!

jesus could travel thru time....if you dont belive that you are sadly mistaken...he constantly taught that he wasnt from this world and told many stories to the apostals about where he came from. thats one of the reasons they followed him around...they probably was so amazed at his stories they wanted to tell everyone..wait they did tell everyone. nobody else could believe or comprehend what he was talking about and labeled him possessed with evil spirits and killed him. it was all part of his plan. i want to play chess with him!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Dragon, Question...

What other psychic dreams have you had that have come true to pass?

Thanks

TPM

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I can't think of a better place for a prophet to spread their word than a "Conspiracy Community" Forum.......Good call on that one.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Lastgamefilm- I didn't see anything in Dragonmaws post indicating where something came true. But I did see this:

originally posted by Dragonmaw
the "Baar'Shathi", as they told me, were givers of peace and technology, and had been waging war over developing worlds

Thats quite a contradiction there. Makes me a bit leary. I tend to steer clear of people giving peace with a weapon. It usually ends bad. The only peace is RIP.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am very weary about this poster, not just because i think he is making this up, because he scare the life out of me

What do you need to do to see these people, i bet it involves the microwave and some licking of the interior.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Most of them have been mundane, although a few of them have been very life wrecking. Most of them involve simple events whcih happen days later. However, a few times (Such as when I had a dream about our dog's 2 stillborn puppies) it has had pretty major impacts on me. I have no reason to believe that this one is any different, especially since it is my only recurring dream I have ever had in my life.

The reference to peace and technology was one of rather bad omen. They explained that while there would be world unity and greater technological levels, it would come with a cost. That of humanity's freedom, and many people's lives.

As for a reference to Jesus, I said his message, I didn't say what he wrote. His words, people.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Dragonmaw]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sorry If I may have missed this... But what type of aliens are you talking about? Surely if you dreamed them up you can describe them to us... And maybe be slightly more detailed about the entire dream.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
nero than nero now.

Doom's Day =11

666 is a contradiction

dooms day is very possible and the reasons are growing,

Originally posted by salsa

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Revelation 6:13
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 9:1
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

9:2
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

9:3
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

9:4
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

9:6
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

9:7
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

9:8
And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9:9
And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

9:10
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

9:12
One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Revelation 12:7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

12:8
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

12:13
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

I believe all three of these sections deal with the aspects of "alien" invasions that will come on the earth.

top topics

join