It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof That The Iraq War Was Based On Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A documentry from Austrailian Journalist John Pilger shows interviews with Condoliza Rice & Colin Powell prior to 9-11 which they both talk about how Iraq is not a threat

lets look exactly what they said

"He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours." - Colin Powell
February 24 2001

On May 15 2001, Powell went further and said that Saddam Hussein had not been able to "build his military back up or to develop weapons of mass destruction" for "the last 10 years". America, he said, had been successful in keeping him "in a box"

Two months later, Condoleezza Rice also described a weak, divided and militarily defenceless Iraq. "Saddam does not control the northern part of the country," she said. "We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

THIS IS PROOF THAT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION LIED TO US

I wonder how Saddam suddenly became a threat again in those months. Maybe because they wanted to take advantage of the tragedy of 9-11 to obtain Iraqs oil

thousands of innocent people have lost their lives

hundreds of american soldiers

THE BUSH ADMINSTRATION IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL

Mod Edit: All caps title only.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh ya I really suggest that movie Fahrenheit 9/11 ... about this topic I got a pretty good laugh though it was slow at times

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yay. Proof. Like we all needed that.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
everyone already knew that
thanks anyway though

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Gee with Iraq having buddies like China, Russia, France and Germany wanting to sell them weapons you would think that they actually had some?

Mind you they had 6 months to hide the statue of liberty if they wanted to.

While I'm at it, who is arming the rebels right now? somebody is cause the average Iraqi can't be getting mortars and machine guns.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I agree, based on the fact alone, that building 7 several blocks away as Larry Silverstien said on PBS, was "Pulled". This happned to be according records, a HQ for Mayor Giuliani, CIA officials, and FEMA officials. But, he was refering to the WTC in that statement. And the fact that the fall did no major damage to surrounding buildings. It was imploded, rather than exploded. The proof is all over the internet. Why? Because mainstream media wont go there.

top topics

join