It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is YellowStone going to blow this year ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Does anyone have any recent photos of the yellowstone region...is there snowfall or has it all melted?....are the trees dying in this area?....I have heard all the info this woman gave over a year ago.

Its interesting that this Link doesn't show any earthquake activity there...are they covering this up, or is this fact...that there is no activity there....with all the gysers and geo activity there you would think there would be earthquakes around there quite often?

I disagree that if it blows it blows. There IMHO would be plenty of signs leading upto a Eruption of this magnitude.....

I also agree that the New Madrid could cause a Yellowstone Eruption.....or visa-versa...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
LDragon, I just clicked that link you provided (thanks btw, I've been wanting to find this URL again) and I notice there is a link for Yellowstone and Utah you can go to. I guess there is so much geological activity it warrants its own seperate section (kind of what I was expecting).
I've been to Yellowstone quite a few times (driving to Sheridan WY anyway every summer due to a divorce agreement) and its very beautiful, although every time I go I'm dissappointed to see more and more development there. Its kind of losing its flavor.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join