It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeti in Russia

page: 1

join
share:
Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Members of the Kosmopoisk association have returned from an expedition to Russia's Kirov Region where they searched for a bigfoot that allegedly lived in that region. Kosmopoisk leader Vadim Chernobrov says the expedition has discovered a den occupied by a mysterious giant and an underground passage dug obviously not by a human.

Full story here:

english.pravda.ru...

Sounds like the hole was straight down into the ground, very strange, maybe it was a toilet, but where was all the excavated earth and why so deep?

Just makes you want to be able to go and look for yourself. I like the hypnotism angle, I think that's how they stay elusive from us. I'm sure they are in a parallel universe and somehow they come through to ours. I wish I could see one.

What about the smell though? by reading it it sounds like the first guy was aware of the yeti before the yeti was aware of him, and it sounds like there was some distance between them, so how could he smell the creature? And as the creature had not seen him yet, the smell wouldn't be an hypno effect.

Here's another good site I discovered, shows stuff from Americas and stories from Russia.
www.rfthomas.clara.net...
check out the video page on this site.
The Bukwas film, also said about the smell, I think it is an hypno effect self defence.
Mike Macdonald interestingly rubs his nose when he talks (indicates lying) but why would he want to lie? He doesn't even have a photo.

The redwood film, I can't see crap! The site devotes a page to this film describing it saying you can see it lift it's heel as it walks....wtf? Am I missing something here? or is this not just another blurred out of focus piece of crap?

[edit on 3/1/2006 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
One word: Pravda. This is most certainly b******t. And how do you classify a cave dug by something 'definately not human' anyway?

Wig

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't see why it should be any less valid than any other story. Russia is huge and full of forests if yeti is in China & Himalayas, it will definately be in Russia.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
delete me

[edit on 5-1-2006 by parrhesia]

top topics

join