It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Has anyone been there?

I would love to go there someday

www.emporis.com...

Above is a listing of all the skyscrapers they have constructed/will construct

And here is a computer generated image of what only a tiny part of Dubai will look like when completed.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by noslenwerd]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Its a great place, they have a ski resort, various plant shaped beaches, but it is expensive

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Its a great place, they have a ski resort, various plant shaped beaches, but it is expensive

have you been there personally? If so how long ago?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Dubai? has a ski resort?

How? it is on the persian gulf isnt it? averages like 35 dergress celciuss a day?

thats 115 or so F

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dubai Ski Resort

[edit on 11-2-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've been to Dubai twice, and it's simply outstanding. The only thing I would be a curmudgeon about is the scorching heat and humidity. There is probably one or two other things, but not enough to deter anyone from going there.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've been there once when I was in the Navy...I would love to go back too. I never new they had a ski resort. I would really like to visit the Palm Island they are building there, along with the ones in Jabal Ali.

For shopping I recommend going to the Electronics Sook and the Gold Sook...get everything pretty cheap there. Especially the gold...it is sold by the weight, not by the craftsmanship like here in the US.

Jeff

top topics

join