It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 2006! What we're gonna do now?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Lets have more hypnotoad.

Everybody loves Hypnotoad. Stare into its eyes, and the hours just fly by.

Did you know that the Reptilians were the ones who organized the Galactic Federation in the first place, nearly 4.5 million years ago? It's true and I can prove it, but won't! Yeah, because they could hibernate for long periods of time, they were the first to develop inter-stellar and later trans-dimensional space travel, and used it to develop a network of trading routes between the relatively near-by civilizations. What happened, though, is that the Greys (synthetic humanoids from the future), and the Nordics (from Atlantis) forced the Reptilians out and took over. In the process, they organized a huge negative PR campaign against the Reptiles, which is why reptiles are so often portrayed as "evil" in mythology, including the Bible.

The Reptilians have been trying to regain large expanses of space for nearly a million years, and often start "Time Wars" in localized regions of space in an attempt to lock out the Nordics and Greys by making it so they never took those areas over. At the moment, Earth is in one of those time bubbles, so technically, to us, there is no real Galactic Federation. Some minor incursions by the Nordics and Greys are still being made in an attempt to disrupt the time bubble and bring us back into the Federation, but so far they haven't been successful.

How's that? And you wonder, the information seems so detailed, how could he possibly be making it up? Well, I'm not. It's all true, and based on information I personally gathered telepathically from an orbiting library of galactic knowledge situated in the Kupier Belt. Telepathy is not time-dependent, which makes it possible for me to know all of this stuff.

So there!

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow this thread is really out there for sure!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, that's great!
This library, does it 'rumble' along near strange
and multi-colored planets?
Is there a deep droning from it's engines, even
though sound can't travel in sace?

When you accidently drop your space helmet on
the wooden reading table, who says "Shhhh"?

Is there a fine imposed if you don't get your books
back in time, even though you may be suffering with
asteroids?

Do your space boots squeak on the linoleum?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A galactic library?

I wonder how much it costs to get a library card.

I wonder how many books are in this library.

A galactic federation... a galactic library...

What next?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A galactic library?

A galactic federation... a galactic library...

What next?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
*SCRATCHES HEAD*

This thread is S O F A R O U T ! ! ! ! ! ! !

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Street_Fighter....I've got one word for you, Ha-do-ken!

That's is all.

-O

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
This library, does it 'rumble' along near strange
and multi-colored planets?

And rings. Planets with many colored rings.

Is there a deep droning from it's engines, even
though sound can't travel in space?

The sound is actually generated by waves of zero point energy washing against the hull of your ship.

When you accidently drop your space helmet on
the wooden reading table, who says "Shhhh"?

The androids, of course.

Is there a fine imposed if you don't get your books
back in time, even though you may be suffering with
asteroids?

There are no "books" per se. The information is downloaded directly into your memory via the telepathy nodes in your occiptal lobe. There are fines involved if you forget the information, though. These are paid in "credits," which is the official currency of the Federation.

Do your space boots squeak on the linoleum?

I've never actually been to the library; I've only telepathically downloaded from it. But I understand that there is a sophisticated noise suppression system in place there. Squeak-like sounds are recorded and analyzed, then a reverse-wave is beamed at your ears so you don't actually hear it. It's like those noise-cancelling headphones, except you don't have to wear the headphones.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Now that I think about it I do remember an encounter with a NWO squid. I was taking a bath at a hotel by the pacific coast and then I heard someone knocking. So I got into my bathrobe and opened the bathroom door and saw no one. So I assumed it was just noises from the room next door. So I went back into the bath and like 30 min later I heard the knocking again and this time it shook my whole tub. So I stood and to my horror saw a giant squid emerging from the toilet. Then I can't remember what happened next. I woke up in my bed like 8 hours later!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Has anyone else had that dream where you're standing on top of a pyramid with sort of sun God robes on and thousand of naked women are throwing little baby pickles at you?

-O

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Enkidu,

You forgot to mention the most important aspect of the Galactic Library!

All the Interns wear Catholic School Girl Uniforms! (Well that was what I felt as most important to me anyway.
)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Hey, ya'll may not have heard this but i've heard that the GF r gonna come this year. So on ya'll opinions & predictions...cuz i bet that 50% of ATS r kinda afraid ,25% r getting suspisious and the rest r feeling better that somebody r putting a stop of these aubductions...

SURE THEY ARE COMING and when they come everyone will be one big happy family and they will give away their technology for free because they dont accept paper money and they will teach us probably by drawing on a piece of paper because they dont speak english. sound like lots of fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Humans failed in evolution you will now be rejected from the Galactic Federation Institute of Higher Beings! Try again in the next millenium or so. Thanks for applying.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham
A galactic library?

There are no ''books''

the galactic library is actually a giant crystalline planet into which the collective conciousness is stored with living memories of every occupied planet,s soul that ''passes on''.

Library cards cost you your life.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wow I stumbled into the wrong room...

I can't believe there are to threads here about the GF... and they made it past 3 pages?

You people need to go talk to John Lear... he will give you the truth about whats really going on out there... [he is here live]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Now that I think about it I do remember an encounter with a NWO squid.

I don't recall ever seeing one of those...they sound nasty....

and where do toads fit in in the scheme of things?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
NWO squids are very vicious creatures. They were originally bred by the Soviet Union's special alien forces team but since the fall of Soviet Union, they were released into the oceans and now prowl the depths of nearby coastlines and backyard rivers.

Don't let your kids go outside to play anymore because they can also walk on land. Also, they can breath fire and shoot lasers out of their eyestalks. Yes, eyestalks. Kind of like a Beholder but underwater. And in squid form.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The girl friend will chase away the NWO squid. Rest assured, I checked the future time section in the library.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
NWO squids are like this, but I've only encountered their smaller cousins>

[edit on 15-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You meen the colossal squid right? Nobody knows how big they can get.
And this thread has just got stupid now, we are supposed to be proffesionals here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join