It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 2006! What we're gonna do now?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Hey, ya'll may not have heard this but i've heard that the GF r gonna come this year. So on ya'll opinions & predictions...cuz i bet that 50% of ATS r kinda afraid ,25% r getting suspisious and the rest r feeling better that somebody r putting a stop of these aubductions...

There is no Galactic Federation any more, dude. Not since the Time Wars of the late 1940s. This whole section of the galactic arm, including the civilizations around Sirius, Zeta Reticuli, Aldeberan, and Upsilon Eridani, used to be part of the GF, but now there's a time barrier/bubble set up around us by the Legion. As a result, the Galactic Federation no longer exists in our reality. Maybe the Feds will decide to fight the Legion and get us out of the bubble, but out here in the boondocks we're not a big priority. So expect things to continue the way they are until at least 2012. Some people have been getting a precog message about that time, so maybe something will happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Tumuhab
By the way, that isn't what they call themselves. Like the lizard folk, don't call themselves lizard folk.

No, the Annunaki call themselves the "Un," which is pronounced like "oon," and basically translates as "those who exist," or "we who exist," depending on whether you're including yourself in the group.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Now your just taking the (swearword)
The Time Wars? Thats from a TV program.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The only Federation I know about is Federation Breweries. Although
Scottish & Newcastle Breweries took over the operation, the beer
has remained up there in the top 5.
I know our cousins across the Atlantic may mention the temperature
of said liquid, but I could 'murder' one right now!

Unless... they've diversified into cosmos refreshments.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The Galactic Federation of Light / Galactic Federation of Planets is an alien government, its supposed to be the one that sends the 'peaceful' aliens to earth, the Nordics and so on.
It makes itself publicly known through humans (by telling them about their mission and asking them to spread it) and star seeds (not to sure about them).

A lot of people believe them to be the center of the UFO phenomena, and there's no reason to doubt it, after all if the US has secret bases and UFO projects then there obviously has to be an alien government out there too.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic 12
A lot of people believe them to be the center of the UFO phenomena, and there's no reason to doubt it [...]

You mean other than a complete lack and absence of even a single, tiny shred of positive, incontrovertible evidence to support the idea, right? But I guess I'm more of a quibbler than you, asking for a silly thing like proof.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Now your just taking the (swearword)
The Time Wars? Thats from a TV program.

So? So was "V," which spilled the beans about the whole Reptilian infiltration of the world's governments, which will eventually lead to a world take-over. Haven't you heard that TV and movies about aliens are all true and designed to get us slowly accustomed to the idea of alien life and prepare us for the eventual war? Surely, you've heard.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So There really is a Dr. Who?
What about Batman and the like?

Do the people who are in this federation wear
clothes that belong in the seventies? I mean
usually, the normal garb a is body-hugging silver
jumpsuit.

Will we having this converstation next year too?

Do they watch us from vidoe screens that switch off
with the wave of an arm or is the equipment more
like the stuff you'd find in a Ed Wood movie?

Enquiring minds need to know.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So Mr. Double Poster, you think all these UFOs are just civilian aliens and that they have no government or organization whatsoever? Guys like you confuse me, if you beleave in UFOs, then why not beleave that they have a government as well? And if you dont beleave in UFOs, then what the hell are you doing on this forum?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So Mr. Double Poster, you think all these UFOs are just civilian aliens and that they have no government or organization whatsoever? Guys like you confuse me, if you beleave in UFOs, then why not beleave that they have a government as well? And if you dont beleave in UFOs, then what the hell are you doing on this forum?

Er... me or the 'frog guy'?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
what a CROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Was talking to the frog guy, sorry about that, some idiot was talking to me over AIM and I was really wound up and just posted ahead of myself x_x

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Hey, ya'll may not have heard this but i've heard that the GF r gonna come this year. So on ya'll opinions & predictions...cuz i bet that 50% of ATS r kinda afraid ,25% r getting suspisious and the rest r feeling better that somebody r putting a stop of these aubductions...

Well, I don't know so much that the "GF" thing is a big concern as of right now,"If it is a Universal Gathering of different race's of Alien life forms.." And for opinion's, "You know what they say about those! They are just like a**holes,everybodies got one!!" I don't think that the ATS family is entirely afraid , the majority here are here for that kind of substantiated proof. And as far as the mention of "Abduction's" go, they have been happening for centuries. There is not any validity to anyhting of this year being any different from 2007 or 2005 as far as that goes. The major pain's are the event's that are taking effect now, NWO, Illumanati, Annuwhatever is all the assumption of theory and have no set planning for this to place this year or not even for the next, Don't get impateint for the answer's street_fighter, they will come in good time, but for the sake of insight and opinion's go, "There are no stupid question's." I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Bad situation.
If there is no GF, then the Illuminati will not be stopped and will make a new world order.
If there is a GF, then we will all lose our free will and become 'god loving peacefull entities'.

Assuming of course, that each exist.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Do farm.

Human should calm now but we cant stop expo population creating.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHAH

you puny humans will never learn
Our universal federation controls everything

All your planet are belong to us

We tried to make peace conference with the reptillians..
but unfortunately turned up the air conditioning too high and their supreme chancellor became catatonic

Even after trying to revive him in a warm bath he failed to regain conciousness..

How were we to know his gills were on his bottom??

Needless to say we kinda got off on the wrong tentacle

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I don't know of anyone that's been abducted....so I don't know what you're talking about, maybe a fantasy?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Reptilians are and evil species, they are not in the federation

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Agent T are you one of those NWO squids that lives at the bottom of the ocean?
Oh yeah, forgot, we reptilians aren't evil, we're simply misunderstood. Don't hate us because we're beautiful.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The GF is a girlfriend, and you will get one in 2006. Her name starts with the letter 'M' or a 'J' or "k".

Lets have more hypnotoad.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join