It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Prove Christ exists" orders judge

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I vote for choosing the LORD's Divine purpose. However, the LORD chooses whom he wants to receive his message and how that person reveals it. This means, at least in theory, that a complete degenerate could potentially receive the Mind of Christ. One then asks why this degenerate or that one? The answer is simple... because God wills it. Of course their are those who say God doesn't exist that the he has somehow transformed his nature as a consequence and in direct proportion to the elevation of perception. This would indeed seem to be true. The lesser your spirituality the more of 'a personality' God becomes. The more elevated the mind the lesser.

The real question to be asked here is...ARE YOU SURE?

Does God play games? The real mystery here is why a degenerate? We all know it takes much meditation and spiritual development to awaken a higher consciousness. Surely an egoistic, selfish, gorilla, pretending to be human couldn't possibly have invested the necessary time and effort in mind cultivation to ascend? Unless
The egoistic, selfish, gorilla wasn't necessarily meant to transform its nature to a state of perfection? If perfection was necessary then why not a monk? The reason is because his will WILL be regardless of perceptions. Perhaps the anti-christ is meant to be just that...The anti-christ? Lets face it...I have not met one single person who was Christ-like. Not ONE. Have I met people who want to be Christ-like? In abundance.

It is my sincerest wish to be JUST LIKE CHRIST. However, it just doesn't seem likely. Could one make a greater effort? Of course. One could try and make great effort if one had an opportunity to join a monestary [or private residence] were everyday could be spent thinking about personal development as opposed to worrying about who is digging what and where? The ole' 9 to 5.

All great prophets had periods of thoughtful respite in an environment that was conducive to spiritual growth or at least so it would seem. Perhaps this isn't needed at all? In fact, perhaps nothing at all is needed? No one is to blame for anything they do, see cause and effect. The degenerate would not be a degenerate if a degenerate had not first degenerated that person. The assassin would not be an assassin if they had not first been conditioned to thirst for death.

On a closing note, Christ is real alright at least to me who cares what the judges say... When he revealed himself he showed me a world in pandemonium, I was petrified with fear. Too scared to move, eternal, as it were, in observation. Initially, it was quite the opposite, I was so enamored by his brilliance and love, I asked him to take my life outright and he refused. Then, silence be damned, I ran around blinded by the light telling everyone about the eternal nature of the spirit and not to worry, I was the First and the Last... all the while fornicating, doing drugs, having egoistic thoughts, getting drunk, feeding the hungry, loving strangers, etc.
I wonder what the perfect judges would have imagined if Christ was a rapist, pedophile, strong arm robber, thief, liar, murderer, adulterer, covetous swine, all of the above? Yuck!! If it were me, I would have eradicated Jesus from the face of the earth long ago.
I guess I'll never know why the Christ made the decisions he did. But I know the Great Architect knows

The Udjat, I believe. It most certainly is true NOTHING escapes it. So to all the high and mighty even the watchers are watched

Kindest Regards Friends

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
I vote for choosing the LORD's Divine purpose. However, the LORD chooses whom he wants to receive his message and how that person reveals it. This means, at least in theory, that a complete degenerate could potentially receive the Mind of Christ. One then asks why this degenerate or that one? The answer is simple... because God wills it. Of course their are those who say God doesn't exist that the he has somehow transformed his nature as a consequence and in direct proportion to the elevation of perception. This would indeed seem to be true. The lesser your spirituality the more of 'a personality' God becomes. The more elevated the mind the lesser.

The real question to be asked here is...ARE YOU SURE?

Does God play games? The real mystery here is why a degenerate? We all know it takes much meditation and spiritual development to awaken a higher consciousness. Surely an egoistic, selfish, gorilla, pretending to be human couldn't possibly have invested the necessary time and effort in mind cultivation to ascend? Unless
The egoistic, selfish, gorilla wasn't necessarily meant to transform its nature to a state of perfection? If perfection was necessary then why not a monk? The reason is because his will WILL be regardless of perceptions. Perhaps the anti-christ is meant to be just that...The anti-christ? Lets face it...I have not met one single person who was Christ-like. Not ONE. Have I met people who want to be Christ-like? In abundance.

It is my sincerest wish to be JUST LIKE CHRIST. However, it just doesn't seem likely. Could one make a greater effort? Of course. One could try and make great effort if one had an opportunity to join a monestary [or private residence] were everyday could be spent thinking about personal development as opposed to worrying about who is digging what and where? The ole' 9 to 5.

All great prophets had periods of thoughtful respite in an environment that was conducive to spiritual growth or at least so it would seem. Perhaps this isn't needed at all? In fact, perhaps nothing at all is needed? No one is to blame for anything they do, see cause and effect. The degenerate would not be a degenerate if a degenerate had not first degenerated that person. The assassin would not be an assassin if they had not first been conditioned to thirst for death.

On a closing note, Christ is real alright at least to me who cares what the judges say... When he revealed himself he showed me a world in pandemonium, I was petrified with fear. Too scared to move, eternal, as it were, in observation. Initially, it was quite the opposite, I was so enamored by his brilliance and love, I asked him to take my life outright and he refused. Then, silence be damned, I ran around blinded by the light telling everyone about the eternal nature of the spirit and not to worry, I was the First and the Last... all the while fornicating, doing drugs, having egoistic thoughts, getting drunk, feeding the hungry, loving strangers, etc.
I wonder what the perfect judges would have imagined if Christ was a rapist, pedophile, strong arm robber, thief, liar, murderer, adulterer, covetous swine, all of the above? Yuck!! If it were me, I would have eradicated Jesus from the face of the earth long ago.
I guess I'll never know why the Christ made the decisions he did. But I know the Great Architect knows

The Udjat, I believe. It most certainly is true NOTHING escapes it. So to all the high and mighty even the watchers are watched

Kindest Regards Friends

What a great post..Im not even sure where to start on it.

This statement caught my eye..." It is my sincerest wish to be JUST LIKE CHRIST "

Oh how the world would be...

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
OK, i will.

Ch = one sound. "ch"
t = +, and "+" = the sign for addition, or to add/plus.

chris+ [mirror] +sirch

translation through the mirror = in addition/add/plus sirch (search)

to add to the search [mirror] christ

Christmas [mirror] same + search (add people to the same search)

Im not sure what all that means..lol..but I think the Mirror Statement more
goes along the lines of the Quote below.

"Jesus, said unto his disciples, Because of the sick I am sick; because of the hungry I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst. "

Are you familiar with what Saint Peter said concerning the kingdom of heaven as he was hanging upside down on the cross?

According to the apcrypha book The Acts of St. Peter he said something about having to make that which is on the left on the right, and what is on the right the left, what is up is down, and what is down is up. He says thisis a mystery of the kingdom of heaven. i say apply what he said to the words themselves. Because god is the word.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The only way up can be down, Left can be right, front can be back, and in can be out, is to be even.

The Answer is Equality

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
The only way up can be down, Left can be right, front can be back, and in can be out, is to be even.

The Answer is Equality

Peace

I agree. But there are multiple meanings in the texts. And equality in order to have equality one must look at everything from every angel/angle, or else their view is not balanced, nor equal. If only one meaning applied, some of the parrables wouldn't be as vague as they are.
Even Jesus said things that God hid from the learned adults were not hidden from the children. There is more than one interpretation, finding one interpretation prior to all others does not make any of the other interpretations less true, however accepting as true one may give someone enough satifaction that they need not seek the others. If they are looking for themselves and their own intentions, one interpretation usually suites them fine. If they are a servant to others, then they usually look for all possible interpretations as a service to understanding the perceptions of others, since it was everyone who wrote the bible in the first place. To prove otherwise is to discredit the bible itself.

just some of my rambling and babbling of thoughts.

But, i still agree with the equality point. most definatley true.

thanks,
john

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Jesus said, that In seeing, they do not see, and in hearing, they do not hear.

Then we must recall a quotation by Christ...

"There are 2 types of sons of men:

"they who would build the human race upon the sure foundation stones of justice, truth, equality and right" ( Balance )

"And they who would destroy the holy temple where the Spirit dwells and bring their fellows down to beggary and crime" ( Imbalance )

"3. The One Truth hath many sides, and one seeth one side only, another seeth another, and some see more than others, according as it is given to them.
4. Behold this crystal: how the one light its manifest in twelve faces, yea four times twelve, and each face reflecteth one ray of light, and one regardeth one face, and another another, but it is the one crystal and the one light that shineth in all.
5. Behold again, When one climbeth a mountain and attaining one height, he saith, This is the top of the mountain, let us reach it, and when they have reached that height, lo, they see another beyond it until they come to that height from which no other height is to be seen, if so be they can attain it.
6. So it is with Truth. I am the Truth and the Way and the Life, and have given to you the Truth I have received from above. And that which is seen and received by one, is not seen and received by another. That which appeareth true to some, seemeth not true to others. They who are in the valley see not as they who are on the hill top. "

There is only one Truth

There is only one Light

Peace

[edit on 21-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join