It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 17 Mission shows an individual approximately 30 inches tall?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ok, found this while surfing....and i dont know whether to laugh, or take it seriously.....
No laugh...lol
But i wanted to see what ATS makes of this bizarre statement.

Compared boot size?

Read this link, its not long.
uplink.space.com... ain=132567&type=post

So loony or what?.....

mod edit: image size

[edit on 3-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Where does the 30 inches tall come from? Its the same darn astronaut by a big rock with different lighting.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You can notice they are wearing completly different suits.
And their shoe size diff a lot....
Im not sayin i believe this, just weird.
If u look at the other pics on that link they are trying to say the one of him by the rock, was taken like that to make him look to scale, when in fact "it" was much smaller.
What yer think??
And what is "it"

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
you can't see his shoes in pic #2, I'm confused

I think its a parody, or a fantasy or a wild guess

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sorry i meant on the link at the bottom is a few more pics
and they show a comparioson of two shoe imprints on the same image.....
ok here it is.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
With this im in a state of pandimonium. i have heard something like this before and it is weird. Now if is fake how did they do it so well and if i was real then there are some begings form a differ planet looking over us because the suit almosts looks identical to the our suits. fasinating.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
hmmm.....I guess I'd have to take the time to go to nasa and see if the pic is unaltered. If its legit, I'd have to find out if any of the other astronauts were short, or had small feet.

after that, maybe its a base for a piece of equipment or something ?

anyway, good find, interesting.....

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They sent Hobbits on the moon!!!
The adventures of Bilbo Baggins continues!

But frankly I don't know why the footprints are of different size... If it's true that the whole thing was fake, then perhaps they used a half-sized puppet of an astronaut to create some specific photographic effects.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok heres where they got it from i think.

"This frame contains many artifacts. Of great interest is "whomever" appears to be standing next to 'Boulder 1' on the far right side of the frame. It is not a U.S. astronaut."

www.lunararcheology.org...

And heres the NASA links....
www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/20117199.jpg

www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-137-20900.jpg

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Believe me, both pictures are the same dude.

I can argue with the best of them and a while back I lost the argument regarding my belief that one of those astronauts is the size of Emmanuel Lewis.

I got beat down like Rodney King.

Peace

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If so would you post the thread...
So you think they are the same astronauts??
even though they are wearing different suits....they aren't the same....
and the foot prints.??

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Look, I have about as much trouble with the ATS search function as Mike Tyson does with the English language. I just typed in an "Apollo 17" search and came up with nothing, but believe me the thread exists. Gazrok can probably hunt it down for you. I recall him being in on the discussion.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Peace

edit: I recall the thread title having something to do with an "alien astronaut".

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That's a flip up shield at the top of the helmet - down on the left and up on the right. Camera is the same - note redish patch on top. It's in both photos and partial footprint says nothing.

Are we still toying with the we didn't go there or is this a new conspiracy that we or others sent up midgets....

Laser ranging mirrors and seismic sensors were placed by US 'nauts and the mirror thing can be tested today with a laser and a telescope if you know the coordinates....

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I try to ignore any prejudgements of these kind of pics, and see what i see without the "suggestion"
when i first looked at these, i wondered about the obvious difference in the helmut styles also, then realized it was only a visor that was up.

Now the website uses this helmut difference as support for the majority of its claims.

contrary to thier "evidence" that these are not the same helmut,
they are! here is why they say that, and proof that this is the same helmut type.

They use a popular method of debunking debunkers...
they "pre-debunk" any proof that this was a normal photo of a normal human, by ASSURING US that they have already researched it for us.
they haven't researched, or they would have found what i did...

These two helmuts are the exact same, one with all visors up, and one with one visor down.

On the website they show a picture of a helmut up, that looks identical
EXCEPT for a line of white across the helmut where the visor hits when it is closed. That line is actually the bottom of yet another droppable visor layer, when it is dropped, the result looks exactly like the picture of the "alien" spacesuit...

here for the proof: go to this photo record page, put the word "visor" in your "find" function and go thru them... then feel free to look around at some of the other photos of the greatest achievement of mankind.

So
nasa apollo photo archive

now that we have proven that this is the typical suit worn by apollo crew, is there any reason to even look at their supporting "evidence" considering we now see the method of "fact" that they use?

there are many questions in my mind regarding the moon missions, but this is a open/shut case...

[edit on 3-1-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I know, I know! This is photographic evidence that Tattoo from Fantansy Island was an astronaut, prior to his career as an actor. It's a little known fact about him, but it's true. It's true because I made it up. It's true because it's just as plausible as the mini-alien theory.

I read through the referenced article in the opening post, as well as the linked articles trying to prove it. All I see is a perspective trick, and the same person with his visior in two different positions.

The bootprint is also pretty easilly explainable, as pretty much any piece of equipment we've sent to the moon that made contact with the surface (save the legs on the lander itself) have ALL had the same tread pattern on the bottom. Even the wheels on the lunar rover had the same rubber bar pattern. The small "footprint" is likely from a piece of equipment that one of the astrounauts was using. Additionally, where's the rest of the small footprints? A two-legged being with feet that small will likely also have very short legs. Using the size of the larger bootprints in the photo for reference, you should see multiple small bootprints, if these prints were, in fact, left by a small boot. You can even see two large bootprints in the photo. Where's the rest of the small bootprints?

As much as I want to believe that we've been doing joint efforts with alien races, I have yet to see any compelling evidence that proves we are. This "evidence" isn't even remotely compelling. In fact, it's rather laughable.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by obsidian468]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Look, I have about as much trouble with the ATS search function as Mike Tyson does with the English language. I just typed in an "Apollo 17" search and came up with nothing, but believe me the thread exists.

My Sig

top topics

join