It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Rumsfeld collecting Zombie-Nazi comics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Brainsnap

It is a tale that puts conspiracy theorists on edge. Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld has been buying every Zombie-Nazi comic he can lay his hands on. According to Ron Hanning, proprietor of The Uncaped Crusader Comic Store in Washington D.C., Rumsfeld is scouring cities across the United States trying to track down obscure editions of the classic comic. One day in January 2004, Hanning received a mysterious visit from a group of men in dark suits...
¸
If you read Zombie-Nazi #32, you learn that the villainous Dr. Ernst Gruber-Smeckel survived death by using a secret bio-electrical flesh-revival technique. And in the comic, the perfidious doctor spends years living under the assumed identity of Generalfeldmarschall Maximilian Freiherr von Weichs. Then Bubba found a picture on the internet that changed our lives forever. It was by comparing a photo of the real Von Weichs with a photo of Rumsfeld that we realized the true, secret message concealed in Zombie-Nazi #32.”

I know its kind of "Crazy" - but Hey! Isn't this a Conspiracy site?

There should be News like this all over the Place!

Still, you have to Admit that they REALLY Look ALOT alike!

[edit on 3/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The similarity IS kinda freaky!

Right down to the squinty eyes and glasses!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You used brainsnap as a good source?
Seriously you should look at the other articles made by this website. American settlers to colonize Iraq....good one.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
You used brainsnap as a good source?
Seriously you should look at the other articles made by this website. American settlers to colonize Iraq....good one.

Well, aren't the Two Alike on the Photos?

I mean, they really look like a Cloning Experiment!

Like BH said before - the similarity is Freaky!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well, aren't the Two Alike on the Photos?

I mean, they really look like a Cloning Experiment!

Like BH said before - the similarity is Freaky!

They may look similar. But then people on the board say the same thing that Rumsfeld look like Robert McNamara who was Secretary of Defense during the Vietnam War like it was parallel to where we are now.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The noses look pretty different, but I suppose you could possibly argue Rummy had a nose job. Weird that he'd be buying those comics, though, if it's true.

new topics

top topics

join