It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tropical Storm Zeta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Help me out here guys, please!
I've lived in Florida for 40 years now and have never seen a storm in January.
I liked it up, hurricane.accuweather.com...
and the weather guys say it was going to start moving north two days back and step down to a TD! I looked up the water temperature last Sunday and the water was nice and warm. I did see the front coming from the North that was to give it some wind shear and help it to step down to a tropical depression but that did not slow it down. It's just going West now and the pressure is at 997 mb. That not a real bad thing but it is not good. It looks like to me it going to keep going East and into warmer water!

What is going on with the world? Is it that bad and they are not telling us ? Or is it that bad and no one knows ? Some one please spill the beans here and tell us whats up. Or please help me find out. I can not think of just how bad they are going to be this year if we start the year off with one.
Thanks Guys! Mods please forgive Me if I placed this in the wrong place.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Which governments of the world have the technology for acute weather control?

MK

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I beleive it is a result of Natural Global warming combined with enormous amounts of Human pollution speeding the warming process.

If i was a religous man i would think it was Jesus and Mohammed fighting each other, Hurricanes, Cyclones, Floods, Earth Quakes, Tidal waves, Fires.

God/Allah is away on vacation and they both will be in big trouble when he returns home.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
we currently have an active "Zeta" discussion in the Fragile Earth Forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please add your thoughts and concern to that thread.
this one closed.

top topics

join