It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have n e explanation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Someone i Know, woke up after a "dream" of floating away. and on this persons stomach was a triangle which seemed to had been aplied by something. and slowly after time it shrank to a dot, which is surounded by a red circle...

???

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think we need a little more information here.

Applied by something, like a majic marker, sharpie, what?

Did it look like and insect bite?

Did it hurt, sensitive to pressure, heat or cold?

Any other anomalous symptoms?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Maybe ask your friend to join ATS so we can ask them questions.

This would make things a lot easier for us.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You could also provide a sketch or photograph of the image. That would be great.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ok, it seemed like, it was aplied by some sort of branding stick, i would not and my friend would not aprove of n e questioning, because there could b a simple explanation

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Illuminati maybe. Maybe its some branding of the iluminati. Like they left their mark to show that he is one of them or he is "not human" (even though he is but they say that to make people feel like they aren't)

Maybe he holds the secret of the illuminati. Or something.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

my friend would not aprove of n e questioning, because there could b a simple explanation

What would be wrong with having a simple explanation?

Questioning would bring us to the truth of what happened. Is this not why you have posted this thread titled "Does anyone have n e explanation?"

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i dont kno wat iluminati is..and this would make me like..none human...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well it would b better if ur friend would tell us personally what happend. Otherwise the story may get distorted when he is explaining it to u and small but valuable points may be missed.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i am my friend, i just dont like saying these things if you get me?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
conspiracy questioner, how can we help you if you don't give us the proper information? Not all of us can read minds or use remote viewing to get all the needed and true information.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
sorry its scaring the crp out of me, sorry 4 the inconvenience, i think i will let this ride out......i cant explain the feeling im getting...sorry.....and..im not my friend........look, im young, and my friend wanted an answer and knew i am interested in this sort of thing, o, and my friend is much older then me..

[edit on 3-1-2006 by conspiracy questioner]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Be concerned, that it might be alien hicky. Or in some means like that.

Extraterrestrials have been known for reproducing (as in sex) with humans in abductions.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Triangular scars are pretty common with abduction accounts, but of course any mundane cause for the mark should be thoroughly investigated before leaping to such a conclusion.....

If your friend was seriously concerned about it, perhaps a hypno session would be a good idea (as long as he recorded it), but without any mention of aliens, etc. to the therapist...(to prevent leading the subject)....

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
since i was a young child i was always drawn to three little freckles on my upper arm they where in the shape of a triangle never understanding why but by age 11 i started thinking about how they might have been placed there by something or someone to this day they attract my attention (i dont stare at them every day either) they just bug the hell out of me maybe they are a type of signature from them or possibly a map? i feel crazy for thinking this way but i feel like they dont belong on me that they were put there

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamienLB
since i was a young child i was always drawn to three little freckles on my upper arm they where in the shape of a triangle never understanding why but by age 11 i started thinking about how they might have been placed there by something or someone to this day they attract my attention (i dont stare at them every day either) they just bug the hell out of me maybe they are a type of signature from them or possibly a map? i feel crazy for thinking this way but i feel like they dont belong on me that they were put there

That's just stupid. Everything that comes in three always forms a triangle, in your case maybe they did so evenly. In any case, it happens all the time and it's completely natural, as it's a natural shape, often mistaken for an intelligent one (such as a pentagonical one, as in the STS-80 video).

Also you might wanna check out that other thread about us fearing aliens. It's deeply rooted into humans biology to fear what we cannot understand. To put it simply, do you have any reasons to fear supposed aliens? Since they haven't made any other (apparent) appearance than through flying saucers the answer should be a big booming NO. Even if they've kidnapped every single human being on the planet and had them probed, implanted and tagged it just shows that they have no bad intentions since they always return us unharmed and oblivious. Trust your intelligence instead of your instincts (and bone up on your boilogy) and you shall soon find your self approaching the subject from a more curious angle.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
its a perfect triangle and i never said i was scared if i was i wouldnt be here in this web page!!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
That's just stupid. Everything that comes in three always forms a triangle

Not always the case... what if they for a straight line?
However i do agree that the human mind is capable of believing some pretty far out stuff... sometimes the things we believe in contradict with each other. The UFO phenominon has been explaned to us at some point as another race form far away. some think that they are a superior race that created us for what ever reason. this threw off the idea that God was our sole creator. They have been decribed to us as demons... now they are being described to us as angelic creatures...

new topics

top topics

join