It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about the War on Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Try it yourself sometime hotshot.
You continue to propagate the myth that Americans are idiotic trailor-trash.
You do it very well.
Shut up already...we don't need some transplanted Aussie doing a job that
so many of us are already doing. And way better than you I might add.

You do NOT speak for me, my family or anyone else with a shread of common
decency, or an ounce of common sense.
What you do - with some proficiancy,
is prove how commen YOU are. A hate propogating nimrod with absolutely no
self-control or even a modicum of intelligence.
You sir, are an idiot. And therefore ignored.
I apologise for the spelling, but this "person" has been irritating one helluva lot of
people 'since November when he signed on, and now he has irritated me.

I actually signed on here to talk about UFO'S and bigfeets...sorry.
If I am to truly deny ignorance, then, I feel that I AM...right...now.
Sorry about that

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
...I follow what you're trying to say and I find it to be a very interesting hypothesis; but nothing more. Your ideas are well-thought and delivered rather concisely, however they lack, um, what would you say... evidence! And without evidence to support your claims they are merely conjecture. If you have some type of evidence, I (and I assume others) would love to see it. Please provide whatever reliable sources you may have pertaining to your post. Thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
great post...to anyone who can't see this slowly happening; I would say look closer...

some say 2006 is the year where mankind will have to look itself in the eye and work together in the name of freedom and love towards upcoming obstacles, if so I would think this thread relates a lot to it... we gotta rise like the sun together as one..rise!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by superhooptyratchetclanker
Try it yourself sometime hotshot.
You continue to propagate the myth that Americans are idiotic trailor-trash.
You do it very well.
Shut up already...we don't need some transplanted Aussie doing a job that
so many of us are already doing. And way better than you I might add.

You do NOT speak for me, my family or anyone else with a shread of common
decency, or an ounce of common sense.
What you do - with some proficiancy,
is prove how commen YOU are. A hate propogating nimrod with absolutely no
self-control or even a modicum of intelligence.
You sir, are an idiot. And therefore ignored.
I apologise for the spelling, but this "person" has been irritating one helluva lot of
people 'since November when he signed on, and now he has irritated me.

I actually signed on here to talk about UFO'S and bigfeets...sorry.
If I am to truly deny ignorance, then, I feel that I AM...right...now.
Sorry about that

Son im amazed you only got one warning out of that poorly strung together insult to the English language.

If you disagree with something i've written why dont you tell me which peice, im sure i can convince you of the errors in your ways.

I love how you pro "whatevayacause" people get so riled and let your own threads turn into slinging matches, then as if that isnt enough you all log into the pro west argument and hijack them, change the subject, turn them into turf Wars, drop cluster bombs all over the show and inform us how its all our fault.

Don't get me wrong im all for debate.

But Warmongers comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
NumberCruncher: Why do you always say "son" before every rant?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wait...let me guess. You just saw Alex Jones' film "9/11: The Road to Tyranny" within the past few days?

I'm extremely pleased that you are "waking up" to reality and are feeling more informed but please try and understand that this topic of discussion has been going on here for years and is not new information. This is probably one of the reasons you aren't getting the amount of replies you expected. Alex's film came out in 2001 so keep in mind that it's been in discussion here since then.

Wake up your friends and family and whom ever else you can but be aware that most of us are here already because we are no longer sleeping. Many of us came here after we were exposed to the information you've recently become aware of.

Keep up the fight for the truth!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I didnt expect any number of replies, and yes, I am a big fan of Mr. Jones. He has alot of legitamacy in what he says. Anyone who wants proof to all this, I suggest you check out Alex Jones and his website www.infowars.com . He can provide more proof for you than I can right now. However, I have posted some documents and links that help prove my case, not just on this topic, but other topics throughout this site. So you cant say I havent shown any proof.

I am glad that you are awaken, and Im just trying to do my part to awaken others who are not yet.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"In my opinion, which I am perfectly entitled to, he was lying. Look Im not gonna sit here arguing with you dude, I wanna know your thoughts on the information I put down. "

Thank you for calling a spade a spade. Good job!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
TRUE Islam, in it's PUREST form might be peaceful, but how many religions held by the human race do you know are EVER practiced in their purest form, as they were meant to be. It's happened with almost every religion anywhere, anytime in the world, since man created religion. Where there are people involved things are going to get twisted, and warped and turned into "You disagree with me, you're wrong, I'm right and you're going to burn for it." I'm not just saying Islam here, I'm saying ALL religions. It would be nice if religion WAS practiced in its pure form AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE, and there are places where it very well might be practiced that way. Too bad they are the exception, not the rule.

Religion generally doesn't preach or practice extremism, but even a "normal" service preaches that if you don't believe a certain way, you aren't going to get into that religions version of Heaven. As long as that practice goes on, and it will go on, then there will be extremists, and people that will be convinced they are superior because they are "true" believers.

I have nothing against Islam, or Christianity, or Judaism or any other religion, except that they aren't for me, and I don't believe in them. More power to the people that find peace in their faith, and I respect all religions and all faiths, just don't come preaching at me. I think this world could be a great place IF all religions were practiced in their "true and pure forms", however I don't see that happening as long as the human race is involved.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is very true. I agree 100%. Religion is never used in its purest form, but that doesnt neccesarily make the religion bad. However, I have a theory, its my own little theory, that Religions were created to divide the people into opposing camps, brainwash them into thinking they are superior to the others, and then play them off against each other, the classic divide and conquer. While installing fear-based beliefs which deals with a judgemental God. The people, being afraid, ofnot only their God, but of other religions, then are manipulated into taking arms and waging war. You have to admit, this is how history has played out. Most wars have been religious wars.

I dont believe in any religion. I believe in the God-Mind, the ultimate consciusness, the source of all life. I also believe that, no matter what religion you are, if you live a good life, and are a good person, you will be rewarded in the ''afterlife'', really we are just headed back to the Astral Plane we were at before we were born, but thats a whole different topic. I also believe that ifyou are an evil person, you will suffer in the Astral Planes. Thats just my personal belief.

But nonetheless, I agree, religion is never carried out in its purest form, at least not by the so-called religious ''leaders''.I know many religious people who practice their true religion to the tee. They are great great people. If only everyone thought this way, our world would be a paradise instead of a prison.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No, you're right. Religion PER SE isn't a bad thing at all. I know a lot of people that find a lot of strength and peace from their religion, and I'm happy that they do.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i have a question for the mods:

this thread was started by letknowledgedrop in direct response to a thread already started by the_renegade here. why was this allowed? a direct response to another thread should be posted on the original thread.

it seems to me that if you have a problem with someone's theories, you attack them on their thread...you dont hijack their ideas and siphon off the discussion for yourself. at least, that not supposed to be allowed.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i have a question for the mods:

That's what the button is for.

As for the other question, members are allowed to talk about similar topics in different threads and I've often seen the cry to "Start your own thread, don't hijack mine." The two threads have different titles and different opinions on the similar subjects. Is all discussion on Iran's nuclear abilities confined to one thread? Why should this topic be different

[edit on 9-1-2006 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
but this thread was a direct response the the other. so i guess when i posted my "the real truth behind the moon landings" thread to counter remarks made in "the truth behind the moon landing" thread, the mods shouldnt have trashed it? the reasoning was that i should contribute to the current thread. there's a phrase for that...."double standard."

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You have won an award

Congratulations 'LetKnowledgeDrop' - you have the most annoying animated GIF for an Avatar that I have ever seen!

I can't even bear to read your posts as I am totally distracted by your poncy NWO animation. It makes my eyes bleed.

Get a new avatar or stop posting PLEASE

[edit on 29/3/2006 by alienanderson]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join