It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about the War on Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That last ''theory'' by the_renegade is about as far from the truth as possible. You want to know the truth about the war on terrorism? Ill tell you the truth. The war on terrorism is simply this: it is the war of conquest and the war on dissent. Thats what it is. Al Queda was created by the CIA in the 80s to help the Muja-hadeen fight the Soviets, and Osama Bin Laden was put in to run it on the CIAs behalf! Didn't know that did you? Go check it out. Whenever they needed him, Bin Laden has been used as the boogey man needed to get certain policies rolling. The whole 9/11 story is a fraud, and anyone who closely inspects it will see that. In July 2000, these group of people developed a project called the Project for the New American Century. In this project, they state that they plan to ''spread American influence throughout the world abroad." They also state that they will use terrorist attacks in order to suspend the Constitution, and provide the pretext needed to carry out the invasion of Caspian Sea region for these reasons: 1) they want to control the natural resources of the region, mainly Oil. 2) They want to put themselves ina position to be able to send out contracts. 3) They want to be able to control the military, political, social, and economic aspects of the region. And 4) To establish military bases which will be used to attack other countries in that region. This has all been unmasked.

They say ''We need Pearl Harbour events to mobilize the American people into a war of global empire and imperialism, and will orchestrate attacks to be blamed on external enemies.'' Who are heads of this project? Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, all the people who are inthe White House now. They came to power officially in January 2001. By September, look what happened....what George Bush called at the time ''our Pearl Harbour.'' So they marched into Afghanistan; they took away basic rights with new anti-terrorism laws like the Patriot Act, and the Victory Act which theyre trying to pass; they marched into Iraq under false pretenses which they now admit was the case; Bin Laden was never found; they staged the fake capture of ''Saddam Hussein''(a look-alike more realistically); and they have killed over 100,000 people since September 10, 2001. They have made brilliant propaganda in order to build up support for the war, and have used the Media to sell the war to the people, and criticize those who rightfully speak out against the war. The Media is controlled by the White House and Pentagon. They are putting in new TV shows and movies which will provide a boost to the image of the Government and the war (West-Wing and Jar Head anyone?). They are labeling dissent as unpatriotic, and say anyone who dissents is ''aiding the terrorists'', and they say they will make no distinction between the terrorist, and those who harboured (or aided) them. So anyone who dissents is a terrorist!

They are passing out FBI pamphlets to all the major police forces in America stating that if they encounter anyone who ''defends the constitution'' or ''makes numerous references to the constitution'' or anyone who smokes pot, or anyone who home schools their kids, or anyone who ''tries to police the police'' in orther words, stop the police from doing whatever they want, anyone who owns a gun, or anyone talks bad about the government, they are told that if they encounter any of these people, they are to call the Anti-Terrorism hotline, because these people are terrorists! I saw the pamphlet for myself! Anyone who doesnt completely submit to their system is a terrorist, can be locked up, tried in a foreign country, and executed in a foreign country.

They are trying to pass the Victory Act or Patriot Act 2, and these are just some of the new laws the have in that new legislation: the new definition of a ''terrorist'' is anyone who breaks any law, or commits any offence whatsoever. And under this new law, anyone even suspected of being a ''terrorist'' can be shipped to a foreign country, tried in a foreign country, and executed in a foreign country. They will be able to search any person, house, car, or whatever, without a warrant, for any reason. No fourth Ammendment. No nothing. They say anyone who commits any offence WILL BE EXECUTED. They are playing up gun crimes on the news, and are trying now to ban all guns, and issue in a gun confiscation program to disarm us so that we will be defenseless when the tyranny becomes too great. They will have cameras on every street corner, every mall, everywhere else you can think of, to spy on us. They will require us to carry a National ID card at all times; and when we drive down the street, we will have to pass through checkpoints where we are required to show our IDs, and if we don't have them, we will be arrested and tried as an enemy combatant, or terrorist, and executed. You name it, you dissent in any way, you break any law, you get into a fight, you change lanes without signaling, you jay walk, you smoke a cigarette in a non-smoking section, you smoke a joint, you drive drunk, you are a terrorist, and will be executed! FACE THE FACTS PEOPLE, WE ARE THE TERRORISTS! ALL THESE LAWS DONT DEAL WITH MUSLIMS WEARING TURBINS! THEY CONSIDER ANYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLETELY SUBMIT TO THEIR TYRANNY TERRORISTS. WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT AIDING TERRORISTS, THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AIDING THE PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE THEM. AND ANYONE WHO LOVES FREEDOM, AND KNOWS WHAT THE COUNTRY STANDS FOR, AND KNOWS WHAT THOSE VETERANS DIED FOR WHEN YOU SEE THE LITTLE WHITE CROSSES IN THE GRAVEYARDS....ANYONE WHO LOVES FREEDOM AND PEACE IS A TERRORIST. THEY WANT COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE WHOLE WORLD, AND WE ARE SITTING THERE, SUPPORTING THEM. ANYONE WHO STILL BELIEVES THE OSAMA BIN LADEN, AL QUEDA, IRAQ, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CRAP IS A FOOL WHO IS BRAINWASHED BY THE PROPAGANDA. YOU DONT KILL AND BLOW UP THE PEOPLE YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE LIBERATING! LEARN THE TRUTH AND SEE WHO HAS THE MOTIVE TO SCARE YOU INTO SUBMISSION, WHO HAS THE MOTIVE FOR TERRORISM? WHO STANDS TO GAIN? WHO GETS TO INVADE COUNTRIES? WHO GETS MORE POWER? WHO GETS MORE CONTROL? WHO GETS HIGH APPROVAL RATINGS? IT IS OBVIOUS....IT IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

[edit on 2-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There are these things called paragraphs. You should try them.

I tried my best to read your opinion, and it is a really interesting and worth a read, but try restructuring it and providing some evidence. Even without evidence, try restructuring it and presenting it in a better manner. One that doesn't make the eyes bleed.

This is a conspiracy board. Please don't take this as me shooting down your ideas, As that is not what I'm trying to do at all, just for your sake, try and make it readable so you can better present those ideas and perhaps get serious consideration!

I still laugh at people who honestly think "19 Arabs" managed to fly planes into buildings and that a fire managed to bring them down.

[edit on 2/1/06 by Conquistadork]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You seriously dont expect people to read that garble of no paragraph propaganda do you?

I only skimmed to a few key words so im not 100pc sure what your on about, but atleast go and edit it and make it readable please.

May peace be with you.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Dont sit there babbling about my lack of paragraphs (which I fixed by the way :p) read the information, get informed. Dont take my word for it, look up everything Ive said for yourself. Look up New World Order, look up Victory Act and Operation Northwoods. Look it up! Dont deny it. Stop running away from the facts. This is a real reality. Learn the truth, spread the truth, and become an effective person.

You want proof the War on Terrorism is a fraud, click on this link and read on:

www.serendipity.li...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
*SNIP Anyone who understands what true Islam is would never commit such attacks. True Islam preaches peace, freedom, and love......you talk about propaganda, you wouldnt know what real propaganda is if it came to you in a Bill O'Reilly form, slapped you in the face, and said ''I AM PROPAGANDA!''

Peace be upon you

Mod edit: Civility & Decorum.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
All I'm gonna say is, dont worry about restructuring, people can read here. But do please provide the evidence to your claims. Especially that quote about creating an American Empire. I mean you can find ANYTHING on the internet, but I highly doubt that from a reliable source that you will find that quote was really said. Just post some links so you wont keep getting people like me telling you that you need evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
*SNIP Anyone who understands what true Islam is would never commit such attacks. True Islam preaches peace, freedom, and love......you talk about propaganda, you wouldnt know what real propaganda is if it came to you in a Bill O'Reilly form, slapped you in the face, and said ''I AM PROPAGANDA!''

Peace be upon you

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

I can understand that true Islam teaches Peace, Freedom and Love ....

But what about these following snips from the Quran, have they been lost in translation? they surely cant be the teachings of peaceful, free, loving Islam?

Quran Surah 3: The Family Of 'Imran

Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom.
Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire.
Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell.
Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom.
Theirs will be a painful doom.
All non-Muslims will be rejected by Allah after they die.
Disbelievers will have a painful doom. And they will have no helpers.
Disbelievers will have their faces blackened on the last day. They will face an awful doom.
Those who disbelieve will be burnt in the Fire.
The Fire is prepared for disbelievers.
We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Their habitation is the Fire
Theirs will be an awful doom.
Disbelievers do not harm Allah, but will have a painful doom.
Disbelievers will have a shamful doom.
Disbelievers will go to Hell.

So please help us Understand true Islam.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Be honest Number. Every established religion has a doom and gloom scenario for disbelievers. All you're doing is finding the Islamic version of pretty much exactly what the Bible says happens to disbelievers: You're all going to hell.

That in turn, has nothing to do with how Islam or any faith is interpreted or manipulated by the maniacal few who seek to push their agenda on the world.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only true evil on this planet does not lie in Satan or religion, it lies in people. It is the people - the Imams (Excuse my spelling), the Priests, the Politicians who are evil. It is their will to power that is evil, and the longer people keep pointing fingers at beliefs and ideas rather than the actual source: those few who manipulate it to fit their wills, the deeper we dig this hole for ourselves.

Islam can't be blamed for this war or what happened. Christianity can't be blamed for Americas response to what happened. Just as Islam can't be blamed for what is happening in Israel, and Judeaism can't be blamed for Israels response. The blame lies on the individuals and their sick will to power.

[edit on 3/1/06 by Conquistadork]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conquistadork
Be honest Number. Every established religion has a doom and gloom scenario for disbelievers. All you're doing is finding the Islamic version of pretty much exactly what the Bible says happens to disbelievers: You're all going to hell.

That in turn, has nothing to do with how Islam or any faith is interpreted or manipulated by the maniacal few who seek to push their agenda on the world.

Yes you are absolutely correct, i guess im just highlighting what the Extremists must push on there beleivers.

I probably could of been more tactful or made this post in a more heated discussion

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You are right in that aspect though, I'll give you that. It is the selection of these kinds of verses and the intensification of their meanings that is more often than not emphasized by these radicals and extremeists.

What better reason to fight and die for your religion than the satisfaction in knowing that even if your life is lost your enemy shall live in hell for all eternity. It's a really sick thought process, and only truly twisted individuals would go out of their way to make that the emphasis of any religion that preaches peace and love for one another - be it Islam or Christianity.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ill say it again, true Islam, in its purest form, preaches peace, freedom, and love. So do all the other supposed religions on earth, in their purest form. What you say there Im familiar with the fear-based tactics. But Christianity, Judaism, all the religions claim the same thing. If you dont know, many Christians used to kill any other people who werent christians back in the Crusades, and for centuries Christianity has been used to justify wars, and all other kinds of horrors. Same thing with Judaism, same thing with all the religions....except Islam.

Now if you are still buying all this 19 hi jackers, evil muslim terrorist fraud, you're not even worth my comment. I am interested in people who are aware of whats going on, or at least would care to know whats goin on. If you come to a site like this, read all the things on this, and still dont believe, still dont go verify it for yourself, you have a serious problem. Islam is not the evil that we should be afraid of. TRUE Islam preaches true love, and peace...just like all religions . Dont give me verses from the qu'ran, trying to prove that Islam is bad. The qu'ran, like the bible, was written by the Illuminati to create confusion and fear amongst the people of that particular religion! ITS A CONTROL MECHANISM. True Islam, preached by the Prophet Mohammed, teaches peace, love and freedom If you're not for peace, love and freedom....than I hope you embrace the New World Order when it comes to your door in a uniform.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't feel that it was 19 hi-jackers that carried out such an orchestrated attack on our nation that day.

You can't, however, deny the very real and very dangerous threat of the manipulation of these sorts of texts by the real extremeists and radicals. Maybe they didn't assault us that sunny morning, maybe they did, the fact remains that these are still very dangerous people.

Perhaps they were an enemy of opportunity? A scapegoat per-say. Whatever it may be, there is no denying the fact that these people are very volatile and dangerous - not to mention valid - threats not only to Americans but the world.

Everything has it's extremes - Christianity saw it's extremes several times, just as Islam did. From the Inquisition to the Nazi party, the manipulation of Christian doctrine has proven itself extremely dangerous throughout history. We are simply now in a phase where the extremes of Islam are rallying together and being presented on a global scale - this goes without saying, but the history of manipulation of any religion or ideaology has proven to be extremely dangerous and viral.

Again, I've stated several times throughout these boards that I agree with your thoughts in that it wasn't 19 Islamic Extremeists that pulled off 9/11 - truth be told I don't know what to think - but I know theres no way they could've pulled that off. Regardless of that, the threat posed by these extremeists and the manipulation of such a fine and peaceful religion is a valid and dire threat which need not be dismissed lest we let our guard down again.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
Now if you are still buying all this 19 hi jackers, evil muslim terrorist fraud, you're not even worth my comment. I am interested in people who are aware of whats going on, or at least would care to know whats goin on. If you come to a site like this, read all the things on this, and still dont believe, still dont go verify it for yourself, you have a serious problem..

Now I'm reading all of your information and I must admit its interesting however its posts like this that shut people off from reading posts.

People are going to disagree with you and that A) Doesn't mean they have a serious problem or B) They aren't worth a rebuttal or your time.

You've only been here a day yet you busted out the "come to a site like this". Yes the site is about conspiracies but ultimately the slogan is "deny ignorance". Intelligent debate rather than preaching always wins in the end.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This isnt intelligent debate? Im not trying to convince you of any of this. Why is it that people cant seem to comprehend that it is possible to put out information without trying to persuade someone its true, even if it is true!. Im interested in information. I can care less whether you believe me or not, Im just interested in putting out information. Because then you can read it, and form your own opinions on it, and hopefully explore it even more.

Ill even go as far as to say NOT to believe me. Dont believe a word I say, go verify the information for yourself. Once you see that this IS a reality, a no-theory, then you will be forced to take action, and pass on this information. You'll finally stop denying.

See, most people have been conditioned to have built-in defense mechanisms when confronted with a conspiracy like this. First of all, it goes against what has been programmed to be reality, so they think: this cant be happening. That's built in defense mechanisms. Second, they do not want to accept it, because they are afraid to confront it. They are afraid that it might be true, therefore they subconsciously dismiss it as false. Most people think ''this can't be happening, not here. It may have happen in Nazi Germany, Russia, and China , but not here.'' Oh please. That very thought is the greatest defense this conspiracy has to protect it.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yeah I agree. This has been a pretty intelligent debate. I dont see any of you being force fed. Take it or leave it, LetKnowledgeDrop posted an opinion, and I think we all should research a little before we call him a liar. Its not his job to convince you. Deny Ignorance...Look it up.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Yeah I agree. This has been a pretty intelligent debate. I dont see any of you being force fed. Take it or leave it, LetKnowledgeDrop posted an opinion, and I think we all should research a little before we call him a liar. Its not his job to convince you. Deny Ignorance...Look it up.

Actually this wise guy has opened his thread with the statement that the_renagades post is lies , so whats this double standards? Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In my opinion, which I am perfectly entitled to, he was lying. Look Im not gonna sit here arguing with you dude, I wanna know your thoughts on the information I put down. In your opinion. I am a wise guy. But the difference between my opinion and your opinion is you havent any FACTS to back up your opinion. Here is a link to the declassified government document ''Operation Northwoods'' which states that the US planned 9/11 style attacks back in the 60s to provoke war with Cuba. ''Oh but I got my opinion! They wouldnt carry out 9/11! We can trust the government....''

www.gwu.edu...
(Operation Northwoods, declassified US document, which states that the US planned 9/11 style attacks to justify war with Cuba)

[edit on 3-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am not choosing sides. I am entitled to my opinion, just as everyone is. I never said I agree with anything except intelligent debate. I really wish you guys would stop pulling quotes to discredit peoples ideas instead of offering something constructive. Go start a bar fight if you want an arguement. This is for ideas, not debate.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Couldnt of said it better myself. Enough bickering. Weare all peaceful people here.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I never said my theory was the truth, that's why it's a THEORY, let me say it again A THEORY. If you weren't so caught up in your own games you would have noticed that the first sentence in my article was "This is just my opinion and speculation."

I read your article and I can see that you are devoted to your cause, so all the best in your venture. But please we have different views lets just play nice, I have nothing against you or your beliefs.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by the_renegade]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join